14 and 17 year old injured in shooting, why can't guns be banned?

0.23 per 100,000

Hmmmm...you still don't understand the problem......they banned and confiscated guns.....

Crime rise is biggest in a decade, ONS figures show

Ministers will also be concerned that the country is becoming increasingly violent in nature, with gun crime rising 23% to 6,375 offences, largely driven by an increase in the use of handguns.

Gun crime in London increases by 42% - BBC News

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

I understand the problem. You're just a gun nut who wants everybody to be scared and armed just like you. Have you always been a coward, or did something happen to you?

Annnnnd.......you can't refute my information, the truth or reality.....so now you go on the attack....

I would never attack someone who has displayed the all encompassing fear that you have. Someone who fears life 24/7 to the point that he thinks he needs a gun to protect himself should be treated delicately. I don't want to make your psychosis worse than it is.

Of the two of us...you are the one who is afraid of 16.3 million Americans carrying guns for self defense...not me. You reek of fear.......that is what controls your emotions on gun control topics...your fear....

I face real life every day without having a gun to hide behind. Can you say the same? coward.

Then you will have to trade their criminals for our criminals....is that possible? Their criminals, in the past, have not been prone to murdering each other....our kill each other over facebook insults...different criminal cultures.

However, as their welfare state has created more and more single teenage girl mothers, their ability to civilize their poor, young males is failing....their level of violence...and gun crime, is increasing....while our gun crime rate is decreasing....
If you're saying that Americans are inherently more violent than Brits...why would you want Americans to have guns?!
People kill people not firearms... most people learn that in grade school

So why do we end up with so many dead people with bullets in them?

Because our criminals shoot each other more often than British criminals shoot each other.....70-80% of gun murder victims are criminals..with long histories of crime and violence.....

And as you keep ignoring....times are changing...Britain is becoming far more violent than the United States....and their murder rate is going to go up as well...and their people don't have guns to stop the killers...

Get back with me when they start shooting as many people as we do.

We will....and it will happen sooner than you think...you can't have the spike in violent crime and cut police and have a low murder rate......Britain is more violent than the United States...and their murder rates will go up accordingly...

Britain always had a low murder rate....our non gun murder rate is higher than their total murder rate.........and after they banned and confiscated guns...their gun crime rate has gone up, not down....

They are an island....they banned and confiscated guns.....their gun crime rate is going up...

Ministers will also be concerned that the country is becoming increasingly violent in nature, with gun crime rising 23% to 6,375 offences, largely driven by an increase in the use of handguns.

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

Banning and confiscating guns didn't lower their gun crime or their gun murder rates....

Now....they too are cutting their police numbers, their police money, and they are attacking their police with Politically Correct policies........added to that, they are importing violent people who are taking over their drug trades......and using guns more and more.....and their social welfare state can't civilize their poor, young males anymore...

That is driving their gun crime rate and their violent crime rate....

0.23 per 100,000

Hmmmm...you still don't understand the problem......they banned and confiscated guns.....

I understand the problem. You're just a gun nut who wants everybody to be scared and armed just like you. Have you always been a coward, or did something happen to you?

Annnnnd.......you can't refute my information, the truth or reality.....so now you go on the attack....

I would never attack someone who has displayed the all encompassing fear that you have. Someone who fears life 24/7 to the point that he thinks he needs a gun to protect himself should be treated delicately. I don't want to make your psychosis worse than it is.
The most fearful people in this country are the ones trying to take firearms away from law-abiding citizens, you come across as spineless

Of the two of us...you are the one who is afraid of 16.3 million Americans carrying guns for self defense...not me. You reek of fear.......that is what controls your emotions on gun control topics...your fear....

I face real life every day without having a gun to hide behind. Can you say the same? coward.

You fear law abiding people carrying guns for self defense...you reek of it.....16.3 million Americans carrying guns...to stop crime......and they do...our gun murder rate is down 49%....our gun crime rate is down 75%....our violent crime rate is down 72%.......

Tell me.....

If a woman is about to be raped...do you want her to have a gun to stop it...or do you want the rape to be completed.....?

If you're saying that Americans are inherently more violent than Brits...why would you want Americans to have guns?!

Because our criminals shoot each other more often than British criminals shoot each other.....70-80% of gun murder victims are criminals..with long histories of crime and violence.....

And as you keep ignoring....times are changing...Britain is becoming far more violent than the United States....and their murder rate is going to go up as well...and their people don't have guns to stop the killers...

We will....and it will happen sooner than you think...you can't have the spike in violent crime and cut police and have a low murder rate......Britain is more violent than the United States...and their murder rates will go up accordingly...

Like I said, get back with me if/when that happens. In the mean time, I can face life without a gun to hide behind. You can't. coward.

Then you will have to trade their criminals for our criminals....is that possible? Their criminals, in the past, have not been prone to murdering each other....our kill each other over facebook insults...different criminal cultures.

However, as their welfare state has created more and more single teenage girl mothers, their ability to civilize their poor, young males is failing....their level of violence...and gun crime, is increasing....while our gun crime rate is decreasing....

Firearms cannot shoot people, do you think they have thought control?

The most cowardly people are people like yourself trying to take firearms away from law-abiding citizens, that's what gun registration is control over the public.

Their murder rate is going up...

Violent crime rising in England and Wales, police figures show

The English and Welsh police figures include an apparently alarming 21% rise in the number of murders,

0.23 per 100,000

The most fearful people in this country are the ones trying to take firearms away from law-abiding citizens, you come across as spineless

Odd coming from a coward who can't go outside without a gun to hide behind.

Here.....now it is time for you to piss your pants....

Over 16.3 million Americans leave their homes carrying a gun for self defense........that must just make you piss yourself in fear......

I already told you that you were getting too goofy to deal with. Dial it back, and we can talk.

Whether I'm caring or not it doesn't matter to anybody else, why should it matter to you? Why do you want to get into people's personal lives in control them?

The English and Welsh police figures include an apparently alarming 21% rise in the number of murders,

With your irrational fears, you shouldn't visit England.

I already told you that you were getting too goofy to deal with. Dial it back, and we can talk.

Watch the first few minutes… Unless you're too obtuse

If everything's so incredibly safe now...why would you feel the need to take a gun with you to buy an ice cream?

Here.....now it is time for you to piss your pants....

Over 16.3 million Americans leave their homes carrying a gun for self defense........that must just make you piss yourself in fear......

Yes, scared gun nuts scare me.

Britain is too dangerous....the violence...the shootings, the stabbings, throwing acid on people...it is getting nuts over there....

right-response-hammers-assault-rifles.jpg

If everything's so incredibly safe now...why would you feel the need to take a gun with you to buy an ice cream?

Is this a serious question? At what point is there ever "no crime" at all? There are people living in wonderful neighborhoods......who one day find monsters in their homes....it happens even when the crime rate is low, because we always have violent criminals in our society......and you don't know where, or when you might encounter one of them....

So again...are your serious?

Britain is too dangerous....the violence...the shootings, the stabbings, throwing acid on people...it is getting nuts over there....
Best you stay home then.
How incredibly brave must the average Brit be to walk outside their door without being fully armed?

Forum List

Back