14 and 17 year old injured in shooting, why can't guns be banned?

So why do we end up with so many dead people with bullets in them?

Because our criminals shoot each other more often than British criminals shoot each other.....70-80% of gun murder victims are criminals..with long histories of crime and violence.....

And as you keep ignoring....times are changing...Britain is becoming far more violent than the United States....and their murder rate is going to go up as well...and their people don't have guns to stop the killers...

Get back with me when they start shooting as many people as we do.

Their murder rate is going up...

Violent crime rising in England and Wales, police figures show

The English and Welsh police figures include an apparently alarming 21% rise in the number of murders,

With your irrational fears, you shouldn't visit England.

Britain is too dangerous....the violence...the shootings, the stabbings, throwing acid on people...it is getting nuts over there....

Tell your therapist about it. I'm not qualified to help you deal with your irrational fears.

Annnnnd.......you can't refute my information, the truth or reality.....so now you go on the attack....

I would never attack someone who has displayed the all encompassing fear that you have. Someone who fears life 24/7 to the point that he thinks he needs a gun to protect himself should be treated delicately. I don't want to make your psychosis worse than it is.
The most fearful people in this country are the ones trying to take firearms away from law-abiding citizens, you come across as spineless

Odd coming from a coward who can't go outside without a gun to hide behind.

Here.....now it is time for you to piss your pants....

Over 16.3 million Americans leave their homes carrying a gun for self defense........that must just make you piss yourself in fear......

Yes, scared gun nuts scare me.
ramfnclr-011713-gun-ibd-col-cms.jpg

Because our criminals shoot each other more often than British criminals shoot each other.....70-80% of gun murder victims are criminals..with long histories of crime and violence.....

And as you keep ignoring....times are changing...Britain is becoming far more violent than the United States....and their murder rate is going to go up as well...and their people don't have guns to stop the killers...

The English and Welsh police figures include an apparently alarming 21% rise in the number of murders,

Britain is too dangerous....the violence...the shootings, the stabbings, throwing acid on people...it is getting nuts over there....
Best you stay home then.
How incredibly brave must the average Brit be to walk outside their door without being fully armed?

They have no choice........the average Brit is more likely to be a victim of crime than the average American.

Tell your therapist about it. I'm not qualified to help you deal with your irrational fears.

Yes....you can't deal with the facts, the truth or the reality.....the information provided in this thread shows you have no clue what you are talking about..so now you post silly crap to cover your failure....

dcd654b98200f3254944481ff555acb1--ar-gun-control.jpg

Best you stay home then.
How incredibly brave must the average Brit be to walk outside their door without being fully armed?
125a9badb5228a1bf7a8bffd0a3cd636.jpg

People kill people not firearms... most people learn that in grade school

So why do we end up with so many dead people with bullets in them?

Who wants to visit A cesspool?

Best you stay home then.

Bernie Sanders supporter uses a rifle with a magazine to shoot a Republican baseball team...kills 0.

muslim terrorist with a rental truck kills 89 and injures over 400........

Ban trucks.

Best you stay home then.

Bernie Sanders supporter uses a rifle with a magazine to shoot a Republican baseball team...kills 0.

Ban trucks.
You were asking if I was serious before?

Yes....you can't deal with the facts, the truth or the reality.....the information provided in this thread shows you have no clue what you are talking about..so now you post silly crap to cover your failure....

Not what I said. I said I can't deal with your fears. Your therapist should be able to help.

Best you stay home then.

Ban trucks.
Yup, firearms have never been the first choice by terrorists. Only Spineless Cowardly motherfucking progressives think so... :cuckoo::lmao:

Every time more frivolous gun control laws are brought up now guess what Donald Trump says?:fu:

Best you stay home then.

Ban trucks.
7748e1fbe50376b23241d2aff59e68a6.jpg

Best you stay home then.

Ban trucks.
7748e1fbe50376b23241d2aff59e68a6.jpg
The ownership and use of bombs is regulated....the ownership and use of cars are regulated...so you're saying there should be regulations on gun use and ownership?
Weeeelllllll...I dunno...it might work...

Best you stay home then.

Ban trucks.
Yup, firearms have never been the first choice by terrorists. Only Spineless Cowardly motherfucking progressives think so... :cuckoo::lmao:

Every time more frivolous gun control laws are brought up now guess what Donald Trump says?:fu:

"firearms have never been the first choice by terrorists"
Somehow...it doesn't look like there's been much research gone into that statement.

Best you stay home then.

Ban trucks.

"firearms have never been the first choice by terrorists"
Somehow...it doesn't look like there's been much research gone into that statement.
In the Middle East where terrorists are from they much prefer bombs, cars and beheadings because they are much more effective for for terrorist activities.

How do you propose enforcing firearm laws on CRIMINALS? How will you get the weapons they have from them? How again does denying law abiding citizens the right to possess own and carry firearms effect the criminals that do so ILLEGALLY?
tell me how do the criminals get guns?
if you want a gun you can have it!! but is yours permanently until you die--there--you can have your gun, no rights violated, no infringement, etc....
no gifting, etc....you can have a gun still
it must be registered
locked up when not in use
eventually the proliferation will go down
we want to make it harder for criminals to get guns, yes?....
my friend says he just keeps his guns lying around....remember the NYork prisoners' escape? they got guns from a vacant house! ..these are not tools like a hammer, saw, drill--but the most efficient DESIGNED to kill, hand held wepaons
Columbine shooters got guns from a friend who should;ve been put in jail--but wasn't! harsher laws for strawmen

Yes...you have just infringed on gun owners.....guns are protected....they are personal property....

The problem you have...you focus on law abiding gun owners....focus on the criminal....when you catch them, lock them up for 30 years...that is how you stop gun crime.

Registering guns is in violation of the 14th Amendment equal protection....according to Haynes v. United States, criminals do not have to register their illegal guns because it would violate their protection against self incrimination...so you are not going to force normal people to register their guns while letting criminals get away with not registering their guns...and on top of that....

Explain exactly the purpose of registering guns......how do they stop crimes? How do they solve crimes?

As to straw buyers...sure....when someone is trafficking in illegal gun sales, give them 30 years.
can't focus on strawmen because no nationwide registration
there will always be criminals
the Constitution writers specifically meant muskets, not semi-autos...that is undeniable
They also meant printing presses of the make and model current to then and NO phones TVS computers cars etc etc etc, see how that works?

please answer this:
London population 8,700,000 2015 murders 118
ST Louis population 300,00 2015 murders 188
why the huge, huge, huge difference? it's not cultural--London has it's poor/etc
London density 14,000 psm
STL density 5000 psm
You are using absolute numbers

If you want to be taken seriously use murders per 100000

The murder rate in Chicago for 2015 was 18.6 per 100000
The murder rate in the entire state of New Hampshire with its extremely lax gun laws in 2015 was less than 1 per 100000

Explain that.
there it is again! population and population density...and state vs Chicago...there is no comparison...not even close ..so your hypothesis is invalid
NH density 147 psm ..pop. 1,300,000
Chi density 11, 000. psm . pop. 2,700,000 147 vs 11 thousand
the whole STATE of NH population is half of Chicago
please give me a city/state with around the same pop. and same/more dense
I gave you LA, NYC, and CHi vs STL
..no, you don't have the same murder rate Chi vs Wyoming, Nevada, etc...it's not because of more guns--but the density and total of the population
you are trying to compare--so the factors have to be comparable for the comparison to be valid

And here is the answer to your question about St. Louis....it isn't law abiding gun owners...it is a justice system that doesn't punish gun criminals...just like we keep telling you guys.....

And the Ferguson Effect........the police giving up on being police....which allows thugs to shoot each other at will.....

And a lack of enough police to do the job...when they aren't afraid to do the job....

Rise in Murders Has St. Louis Debating Why

Jennifer M. Joyce, the city’s circuit attorney, or prosecutor, an elected position, complains that in St. Louis, the illegal possession of a gun is too often “a crime without a consequence,” making it difficult to stop confrontation from turning lethal.

At the same time, deeper social roots of violence such as addiction and unemployment continue unchecked. And city officials also cite what they call a “Ferguson effect,” an increase in crime last year as police officers were diverted to control protests after a white officer shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed black teenager in the nearby suburb on Aug. 9.

-----------

Now, an overstretched department is forced to pick one neighborhood at a time to flood with officers. Last month, Chief Dotson even asked the state highway patrol if it could lend a dozen men to help watch downtown streets; the agency declined.

The above are the reasons...not law abiding gun owners carrying guns for self defense....
but as we clearly, undeniably see in the stats I provided, strict gun laws bring murder rates down
you do want murder rates down, yes??
No they don't you retard the crime rate went down and the murder rate went down and yet we have 200 percent more firearms and 4 times as many concealed carry as we used to.

And here you have some more numbers...again, it isn't law abiding people with guns that are the issue.....it is criminals and how the local justice system deals with them.....

Chicago...2016

Population 2.705 million

Houston...2016

Population 2.303

England population 53, 000,000 homicides 580
ST louis population 300,000 homicides 188
that's one city vs a country

Britain always had a low murder rate....our non gun murder rate is higher than their total murder rate.........and after they banned and confiscated guns...their gun crime rate has gone up, not down....

They are an island....they banned and confiscated guns.....their gun crime rate is going up...

Crime rise is biggest in a decade, ONS figures show

Ministers will also be concerned that the country is becoming increasingly violent in nature, with gun crime rising 23% to 6,375 offences, largely driven by an increase in the use of handguns.

Gun crime in London increases by 42% - BBC News

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

Banning and confiscating guns didn't lower their gun crime or their gun murder rates....

Now....they too are cutting their police numbers, their police money, and they are attacking their police with Politically Correct policies........added to that, they are importing violent people who are taking over their drug trades......and using guns more and more.....and their social welfare state can't civilize their poor, young males anymore...

That is driving their gun crime rate and their violent crime rate....

0.23 per 100,000
Any of the European countries especially the western ones are what not to be like… we need to reject the cesspool that is Europe

Hard to reject 0.23 per 100,000 gun related deaths. You think it's better to have more dead people due to guns?
You can pull that up all you want retard it is not relevant.

Yep.....a 14 year old boy was shot in the head and a 17 year old was seriously injured in a shooting......why can't they ban guns......?

Oh, right......they did.....because this shooting happened in London....you know, in Britain, where they banned and confiscated guns......and now the gun crime rate in London is up 42% last year......

Two dead and boy, 14, critical after 12 hours of terrifying violence

The schoolboy was blasted with a shotgun in east London and is said to critically ill in hospital today while his 17-year-old friend was seriously injured.

The shooting follows a series of tit-for-tat stabbings and shootings in Newham and police immediately ordered sweeping stop and search powers to come into force amid fears of a retaliation.

Tit for tat shootings? In Britain? But...they banned guns. But....they confiscated guns....right?

The schoolboy had been sitting talking with friends in a car park on an estate in Forest Gate when a gunman opened fire from close range.

The boy was struck in the head with pellets from the blast while a 17-year-old suffered what police described as a “life changing” injury to his leg.

Doctors from a nearby GP surgery rushed outside to help the victims after the shooting at just after 3pm .

-----

The man, who did not want to be named, said: “They were just sitting there talking, and then this guy just came from behind and shot him.

“Fourteen-years-old, what can you do to get shot in the head with a shotgun?”

If it were happening to politicians they'd do something. Look when Reagan got shot

Forum List

Back