15 dead in Texas due to major twister. 9 dead in Chicago, because of black shooting blacks. One can't be avoided the other can.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

MSN
At least nine people were killed and more than 40 others were wounded during a once again violent Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.

I am making a point that no matter what humans due for the environment, the twister is still coming. But in Chicago where they keep voting for Democrats to run their cities, murders keep on happening. Giving all our money to the government to save US from mother nature is totally ridiculous, but voting out the Democrats in bad areas, just might save a few lives.....

At least tornados stop around July, while the murders keep happening all through summer, winter, fall, and spring.

MSN

I am making a point that no matter what humans due for the environment, the twister is still coming. But in Chicago where they keep voting for Democrats to run their cities, murders keep on happening. Giving all our money to the government to save US from mother nature is totally ridiculous, but voting out the Democrats in bad areas, just might save a few lives.....

At least tornados stop around July, while the murders keep happening all through summer, winter, fall, and spring.
I would argue that the Chicago deaths could not be avoided.

Like a tornado, the DNC is a blight upon the environment that will kill far more people.

That is why they thrive during a pandemic.

I would argue that the Chicago deaths could not be avoided.

Like a tornado, the DNC is a blight upon the environment that will kill far more people.

That is why they thrive during a pandemic.
That is why i am saying just vote out the Marxists/Demofascists who love it when blacks murder blacks every weekend and soon there would be some real change.

That is why i am saying just vote out the Marxists/Demofascists who love it when blacks murder blacks every weekend and soon there would be some real change.
But you are trying to combat a virus, that is, Marxism.

It is a cult that despite its track record of economic devastation and genocide, is now more popular than ever.

Telling people to change is like telling someone with the end stage of Covid to breath.

Yea, not going to happen.

But you are trying to combat a virus, that is, Marxism.

It is a cult that despite its track record of economic devastation and genocide, is now more popular than ever.

Telling people to change is like telling someone with the end stage of Covid to breath.

Yea, not going to happen.
I used to think the same thing, my best friend came around after an awakening. Many in the Bronx has had an awakening.

20190825_203003.jpg

Forum List

Back