15 years ago today america was attacked by zero afghan zero iranian and zero iraqis

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
q0nzlwc8rsp3als8xia7.jpg

We pretty politely asked the Taliban to hand over Osama Bin Laden. We gave them a clear ultimatum. When they refused we bombed the shit out of them. I feel bad for the civilians caught in the crossfire, but we did what we had to do.

We we're attacked by Islamic terrorists, they have no nation we attack them where they are harbored

but usa attacked iraq and afghanistan

80% sudia arabian
20% pakistani
all of them was wahabi salafi

911-September-11-Terrorist-Attack-19-Hijackers-Identified-Mostly-Saudi-Arabia-Citizens.jpg

Yup. We should always remember that it was batshit crazy Sunnis that attacked us. Which is why we should cut ties with all Sunni countries. Instead we have a President that makes allies out of them.

Obama helped the radicals take over Libya, Egypt, Iraq, and Syria. We remain allies with Saudi Arabia and Turkey, both of which support ISIS's goal of eradicating Shi'ites.

80% sudia arabian
20% pakistani

911-September-11-Terrorist-Attack-19-Hijackers-Identified-Mostly-Saudi-Arabia-Citizens.jpg

It's simple man. THat's where Al Queada were -- in Afghanistan. Never should have stuck around for over a decade -- but hitting the Taliban for harboring Al Queda was totally justified.

And I might say -- if your little Iranian patrol boats keep playing "chicken" with the US fleet -- we might have to stop that as well.... Or your leadership cooperates with the N. Korean on nuclear weapons.

I'd worry more about those things frankly...... And if you need a definition of "playing chicken" --- I'll be glad to help.. :eusa_angel:

We we're attacked by Islamic terrorists, they have no nation we attack them where they are harbored
your leaders. both republican and democrat playing with you .
hillary is suidid arabia whore . like bush .
but i agree . i believe bush was very better than obama

80% sudia arabian
20% pakistani

It's simple man. THat's where Al Queada were -- in Afghanistan. Never should have stuck around for over a decade -- but hitting the Taliban for harboring Al Queda was totally justified.

And I might say -- if your little Iranian patrol boats keep playing "chicken" with the US fleet -- we might have to stop that as well.... Or your leadership cooperates with the N. Korean on nuclear weapons.

I'd worry more about those things frankly...... And if you need a definition of "playing chicken" --- I'll be glad to help.. :eusa_angel:
based on usa source.
al qaede came in afghanistan because of usa-russia(sovient ) cold war in afghanistan.
but bin laden came from what ?bin laden was suidi arabian prince
source and root is suidi arabia.
if you kill root.,....

i dont defend iran regime or .....
im not moslem anymore.
but your politician playing with you .
the are sucking suidi arabia penis because of oil money

80% sudia arabian
20% pakistani

based on your source.
al qaede came in afghanistan because of usa-russia(sovient ) cold war in afghanistan.
but bin laden came from what ?bin laden was suidi arabian prince
source and root is suidi arabia.
if you kill root.,....

His FAMILY was largely innocent of any connections to 9/11.. Other Saudis maybe. But the bin Ladin family was highly invested in America and not a threat. And HE directed the attack from Afghanistan.

That's why they are called "stateless" terrorist groups. THere's no convenient GPS coordinate for their "capitol" or their assets.

Al Queda used all of one native group (wahabi Sauds) to build a better team. Because we all know that flinging Arab armies together just doesn't work. Cooperation is not a major asset in the Arab world.

Most Americans would agree that Iraq was a mistake. Almost nobody disagees that the Afghan war was a good idea.

You were attacked predominantly by Saudi Arabians, there wasn't one Iranian or Iraqi in that crowd.

Afghanistan was sheltering and hosting Al-Qaeda, so of course Afghanistan was hit, but there was no reason whatsoever to invade Iraq.

The invasion of Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes ever, had Iraq not been invaded then probably the Western world wouldn't be facing the disaster it now is facing.

The blame is fully 100% with the Neo-Conservative psychopaths, tar and feathers is too good for them, may they burn in Hell.

Forum List

Back