15 years ago today america was attacked by zero afghan zero iranian and zero iraqis

but usa attacked iraq and afghanistan

80% sudia arabian
20% pakistani
all of them was wahabi salafi

911-September-11-Terrorist-Attack-19-Hijackers-Identified-Mostly-Saudi-Arabia-Citizens.jpg

It's simple man. THat's where Al Queada were -- in Afghanistan. Never should have stuck around for over a decade -- but hitting the Taliban for harboring Al Queda was totally justified.

And I might say -- if your little Iranian patrol boats keep playing "chicken" with the US fleet -- we might have to stop that as well.... Or your leadership cooperates with the N. Korean on nuclear weapons.

I'd worry more about those things frankly...... And if you need a definition of "playing chicken" --- I'll be glad to help.. :eusa_angel:
based on your source.
al qaede came in afghanistan because of usa-russia(sovient ) cold war in afghanistan.
but bin laden came from what ?bin laden was suidi arabian prince
source and root is suidi arabia.
if you kill root.,....

His FAMILY was largely innocent of any connections to 9/11.. Other Saudis maybe. But the bin Ladin family was highly invested in America and not a threat. And HE directed the attack from Afghanistan.

That's why they are called "stateless" terrorist groups. THere's no convenient GPS coordinate for their "capital" or their assets.
you are telling this based on what ?
because bush campaign told it to you?

We were attacked by Saudi Arabian citizens funded and supported by a Saudi Arabian cause (Islam). And we so far have done NOTHING about it. We attack Afghanistan to catch the rich spoiled offspring of a Saudi family that captained the attack. WHY ARE WE LETTING THE SAUDIS OFF THE HOOK? We went to war with Japan for Pearl harbor, we didn't equivocate and wring our hands. We have become nothing but equivocating cowards now.

80% sudia arabian
20% pakistani

911-September-11-Terrorist-Attack-19-Hijackers-Identified-Mostly-Saudi-Arabia-Citizens.jpg

It's simple man. THat's where Al Queada were -- in Afghanistan. Never should have stuck around for over a decade -- but hitting the Taliban for harboring Al Queda was totally justified.

And I might say -- if your little Iranian patrol boats keep playing "chicken" with the US fleet -- we might have to stop that as well.... Or your leadership cooperates with the N. Korean on nuclear weapons.

I'd worry more about those things frankly...... And if you need a definition of "playing chicken" --- I'll be glad to help.. :eusa_angel:
based on usa source.
al qaede came in afghanistan because of usa-russia(sovient ) cold war in afghanistan.
if you kill root.,....

Instead of attacking Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan should have been attacked.

We we're attacked by Islamic terrorists, they have no nation we attack them where they are harbored

You were attacked predominantly by Saudi Arabians, there wasn't one Iranian or Iraqi in that crowd.

Afghanistan was sheltering and hosting Al-Qaeda, so of course Afghanistan was hit, but there was no reason whatsoever to invade Iraq.

The invasion of Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes ever, had Iraq not been invaded then probably the Western world wouldn't be facing the disaster it now is facing.

The blame is fully 100% with the Neo-Conservative psychopaths, tar and feathers is too good for them, may they burn in Hell.

Again I don't care, they were Islamic terrorists, we will hunt them down wherever they are. As for Iraq? All Saddam had to do was comply, he chose not to and the result was a boot up his ass and ultimately his death

We were attacked by Saudi Arabian citizens funded and supported by a Saudi Arabian cause (Islam). And we so far have done NOTHING about it. We attack Afghanistan to catch the rich spoiled offspring of a Saudi family that captained the attack. WHY ARE WE LETTING THE SAUDIS OFF THE HOOK? We went to war with Japan for Pearl harbor, we didn't equivocate and wring our hands. We have become nothing but equivocating cowards now.

Not quite true.

Close but no cigar.

Most Americans would agree that Iraq was a mistake. Almost nobody disagees that the Afghan war was a good idea.
yes . maybe afghan war was good idea. but usa never attacked root .
problem is suidi arabia.
i dont say all suidi arabia politician are terrorist like bin laden .but all usa dogs havnt full controll in suidi arabia.

for example belgium attack and paris attack . source?
based on european or cia source. all mosque and ... supported directly by suidi arabia in belgium

We we're attacked by Islamic terrorists, they have no nation we attack them where they are harbored

You were attacked predominantly by Saudi Arabians, there wasn't one Iranian or Iraqi in that crowd.

Afghanistan was sheltering and hosting Al-Qaeda, so of course Afghanistan was hit, but there was no reason whatsoever to invade Iraq.

The invasion of Iraq was one of the biggest mistakes ever, had Iraq not been invaded then probably the Western world wouldn't be facing the disaster it now is facing.

The blame is fully 100% with the Neo-Conservative psychopaths, tar and feathers is too good for them, may they burn in Hell.

Again I don't care, they were Islamic terrorists, we will hunt them down wherever they are. As for Iraq? All Saddam had to do was comply, he chose not to and the result was a boot up his ass and ultimately his death

There were no WMD's in Iraq.

Would you say that Iraq is better now? Better now with ISIS?

they did it in france and belgium before

this fucking wahabism mosques

Saudi Arabia offers Germany 200 mosques – one for every 100 refugees who arrived last weekend
Saudi Arabia responds to refugee crisis - by offering to build Germany 200 mosques

Most Americans would agree that Iraq was a mistake. Almost nobody disagees that the Afghan war was a good idea.
problem is suidi arabia.
i dont say all suidi arabia politician are terrorist like bin laden .but all usa dogs havnt full controll in suidi arabia.

based on european or cia source. all mosque and ... supported directly by suidi arabia in belgium

If Saudi Arabia didn't have the oil they'd have been reduced to a car park years ago, I still hope they are going to be reduced to a car park and I don't care who does the deed, Saudi Arabia needs wiping off the map.

Yes there were WMDs in Iraq, I knew it years ago but could say nothing because of the source. Since then it's came to light there were indeed WMDs in Iraq, even the NY Times has written on and agreed with it.

No, the result was the murders and maiming of hundreds of thousands of innocent people, including Americans and the financial ruin of the US.

All because HWBush wanted Iraq's oil and impotent little WBush wanted to please daddy.

how isis did captured mosul(very big city ) in iraq easily ?
bacause of wahabism ideology. their people opened doors for isis .and ..... welcome them..

Yes there were WMDs in Iraq, I knew it years ago but could say nothing because of the source. Since then it's came to light there were indeed WMDs in Iraq, even the NY Times has written on and agreed with it.

So why have we never been shown these WMD's?

Members of my family are in the Intelligence Community in two nations, they say no WMD's were ever found.

The New York Times are one of those disinformation rags, half the journalists are on the CIA payroll, half the journalists across the planet are on the payroll, a lot of articles are already pre-written and then handed to them.

bacause of wahabism ideology. their people opened doors for isis .and ..... welcome them..

Which is why Saudi Arabia should be reduced to rubble.

problem is suidi arabia.

If Saudi Arabia didn't have the oil they'd have been reduced to a car park years ago, I still hope they are going to be reduced to a car park and I don't care who does the deed, Saudi Arabia needs wiping off the map.

Close but again, no cigar.

Put it this way - Remember when HWBush went into Kuwait? Do you think he would have cared about "human rights" if their main export had been broccoli? Hint: HW hated broccoli.

So why have we never been shown these WMD's?

Members of my family are in the Intelligence Community in two nations, they say no WMD's were ever found.

The New York Times are one of those disinformation rags, half the journalists are on the CIA payroll, half the journalists across the planet are on the payroll, a lot of articles are already pre-written and then handed to them.

They were used in Syria. Members of my family are also in intelligence and that was my source.

Believe what you will, I lost my best friend due to Iraq, he had no regrets, I will go with him

80% sudia arabian
20% pakistani

based on usa source.
if you kill root.,....

Instead of attacking Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan should have been attacked.
im happy for iraq war. because im iranian.i hate sadam more than any american. thank you very much . thank you to all american soldier . but root is very important . usa attacked iraq. usa attacked afghanistan. but what happened now ? what is result ? paris attack? belgium attack? san bernadino attack ?syria war?
maybe your leaders dont want hurt roots

You're right that there were never any WMDs but you could not be more wrong that any country should be reduced to rubble. What an incredible and thoughtless thing to say.

dani67 No one opened their doors to welcome ISIS.

You're right that there were never any WMDs but you could not be more wrong that any country should be reduced to rubble. What an incredible and thoughtless thing to say.

dani67 No one opened their doors to welcome ISIS.
yes .they did it in musil .they did in raqqa.
people of this city are brainwashed for years by wahabism salafi ideology
nobody cant captured this big city by thousand people

Forum List

Back