16-year-old European boxing champion stud Vassilis Topalos of Greece has died...he took the jab 4 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has become the standard for the globalists. They kill without a thought about whom it might affect. Yet they themselves got saline shots so their DNA would not be affected.

There are now major concerns with the vaccines as the kids that are getting them no longer have high functioning immune systems. Primary Childrens Hospital in SLC has seen a 2000% increase in healthy children getting multiple diseases at the same time. One case was where a perfectly healthy child contracted strep and within a week was in the ICU on a respirator in septic shock. Testing showed he not only had Strep, but three other sever illnesses. The combination of which had not been possible prior to the mRNA forced vaccinations of our children.

Read your own link...

Causes

The exact cause of MIS-C is not known yet, but it appears to be an excessive immune response related to COVID-19. Many children with MIS-C have a positive antibody test result. This means they've had a recent infection with the COVID-19 virus. Some may have a current infection with the virus.

He died from hitting his head, ya freak. And nothing in that article says he was even vaccinated. What the fuck is wrong with you??
He was vaccinated, i just don't have a link to prove it, but i read it in greek, which i speak...THAT RHYMES!

Read your own link...

Causes
The exact cause of MIS-C is not known yet, but it appears to be an excessive immune response related to COVID-19. Many children with MIS-C have a positive antibody test result. This means they've had a recent infection with the COVID-19 virus. Some may have a current infection with the virus.
The study, on which this is based, was very clear what the cause was. mRNA vaccines.

He started feeling bad, went into the bathroom where he passed out & smacked his head on the way down.

The progbots claim it was a "sparring injury".
BS, the clot shots made him sick which caused the accident.
This is on his family for allowing the kid to take the clot shots.

It's amazing how terrified the proggies are of the truth on the clot shots.
They pretend they aren't but they are pissing themselves wondering if they are next

The study, on which this is based, was very clear what the cause was. mRNA vaccines.

LOL

Again, read your own article. This is what it says about vaccines...

Prevention

In the U.S., the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is now available to people age 5 and older. A vaccine can prevent you or your child from getting or spreading the COVID-19 virus. If you or your child gets COVID-19, a COVID-19 vaccine could or prevent you or your child from becoming seriously ill. Also, if you and your child have been fully vaccinated, you and your child can more safely return to many activities you may not have been able to do because of the pandemic.

He started feeling bad, went into the bathroom where he passed out & smacked his head on the way down.

The progbots claim it was a "sparring injury".
BS, the clot shots made him sick which caused the accident.
This is on his family for allowing the kid to take the clot shots.

It's amazing how terrified the proggies are of the truth on the clot shots.
They pretend they aren't but they are pissing themselves wondering if they are next

Great, show your proof that the vaccine caused him to pass out or you're just making shit up.

It makes me sick to my stomach watching all these young people die suddenly or have heart attacks. Heartbreaking

i respect your opinion. do you have any other opinions?
I respect a lot of your opinions too. I have plenty of them. I just think a grown man referring to a 16-year-old as a stud, when talking about his looks, is weird.

I respect a lot of your opinions too. I have plenty of them. I just think a grown man referring to a 16-year-old as a stud, when talking about his looks, is weird.
but if he's 18, it's ok? lol what's the difference?

i was a stud back in the day too

this kid's a stud too. i follow youth sports. so what? i'm no creep. after all is said and done, only God can judge me, and he was the one who created these creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back