16-year-old European boxing champion stud Vassilis Topalos of Greece has died...he took the jab 4 times

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect a lot of your opinions too. I have plenty of them. I just think a grown man referring to a 16-year-old as a stud, when talking about his looks, is weird.
this is something that is used in sports all the time. I suppose it’s used all the time when announcers are talking about high school athletes on the football field even. Like “this junior quarterback is a stud “who’s going to play for North Carolina State.

Basque said nothing wrong. It’s a matter of understanding the dynamic of sports culture in America.

this is something that is used in sports all the time. I suppose it’s used all the time when announcers are talking about high school athletes on the football field even. Like “this junior quarterback is a stud “who’s going to play for North Carolina State.

Basque said nothing wrong. It’s a matter of understanding the dynamic of sports culture in America.
Didn't use in the sports sense. Defended it by asking what's wrong with calling him good looking.

DOGMOD: accusations against other posters of Pedo behavior is Naughty. Posters will be warned and points assessed if needed.

DOGMOD: accusations against other posters of Pedo behavior is Naughty. Posters will be warned and points assessed if needed.
i don't mind it...they can accuse me of anything...i don't care...only God judges me

But this is fine -
Please see the response to your PM. As noted there, you are free to report posts that you feel are in error, and other mods who are more experienced in the shades of what is permissible can address (or not).

EDIT: I reported the post at hand so other mods may address.

i was just joking about wanting him to dominate me, by the way. i've only seen one picture of him. but go on with your sick fantasies about what a "perv" i am

Thread CLOSED!!! Title is misleading and the OP lost control of the thread on the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back