17.6 million Americans gained health insurance through law

It was the largest tax increase on us by any President

but of course to a progressive/commie/fascist that is a raging success in their world
And a large portion of those who are SUPPOSED to pay are NOT.
And that makes the claim all that more a lie. "OH they have 18 million who got insurance the OP yells"

All those welfare tax dollar suckers have is a card, that's it. You want to see a REAL sad number? When the exchange was built the back end was NOT done remember? The back end pays the doctors.

Hey OP! How many doctors that have signed as care givers are getting paid? Come on OP what percentage? We already KNOW now that half of the customers are NOT paying.

I took YOUR challenge idiot now take mine. What percentage of doctors SIGNED and APPROVED by the program are getting paid?

BONUS QUESTION for you moron.
What percentage of hospitals are getting paid? While you mull those around in your flea infested mind here is a fact. The MAYO clinic yes folks the MAYO clinic did NOT i repeat NOT meet the standards for payment under Obozocare.

I have NEVER been on any government taxpayer assistance. got it and stop spreading lies you hear from the other jerks like you on here

You didn't deny it at the time. Or was that the "other Stephanie"?

Let's hope you have at least learned the difference between Medicaid and Medicare.

The MAYO clinic yes folks the MAYO clinic did NOT i repeat NOT meet the standards for payment under Obozocare.

Not surprising, since there's no such thing.

1. Rochester

Mayo Clinic has a large presence in three U.S. metropolitan areas:Rochester (Minnesota), Jacksonville (Florida), and Phoenix(Arizona). The Clinic employs more than 32,000 people at the main campus in Rochester, Minnesota and the Arizona and Florida sites employ approximately 5,000 persons at each site.
    Mayo Clinic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaMayo_Clinic
    Wikipedia

The MAYO clinic yes folks the MAYO clinic did NOT i repeat NOT meet the standards for payment under Obozocare.

Not surprising, since there's no such thing.

1. Rochester

Mayo Clinic has a large presence in three U.S. metropolitan areas:Rochester (Minnesota), Jacksonville (Florida), and Phoenix(Arizona). The Clinic employs more than 32,000 people at the main campus in Rochester, Minnesota and the Arizona and Florida sites employ approximately 5,000 persons at each site.
    Mayo Clinic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaMayo_Clinic
    Wikipedia

Yes, I'm familiar with the Mayo Clinic. I was referring to the imaginary health insurance you invented.

Now, reword your post so that it makes sense and let's try again.

but of course to a progressive/commie/fascist that is a raging success in their world
somebody is talking out their ass..

The Affordable Care Act is not "the largest tax increase in the history of the world," despite what you might have heard on The Rush Limbaugh Show. In fact, it's not even the largest tax increase in the history of The Rush Limbaugh Show. Two years after Rush's national syndication, President George H. W. Bush signed a slightly bigger tax increase in 1990. And Reagan's tax increase from 1982 was bigger than both of them.

The following graph of the biggest tax increases since 1950 is Kevin Drum's Treasury data graphed by Austin Frakt (via Ezra Klein):

If you're looking for something/anything superlative to say about the ACA, you could say it's the biggest tax increase of the entire millennium (!!!) or perhaps that it's the second-biggest tax increase signed by a Democrat since LBJ. As for the biggest tax acts in "history," health care reform barely cracks the top ten ... for the last 60 years.

2 of the Last 3 GOP Presidents Signed Larger Tax Increases Than Obamacare

Ahhhh, but this isn't the figure for when o'care is fully implemented is it? Why no it isn't! How many IRS agents needed to be hired to enforce all those tax increases before? Hmmmm....let me see here. Oh look. NONE!

How many new IRS agents are to be hired for obummercare? Why a paltry 9,000! That's how many!

"As millions of Americans brace for tax season, the Internal Revenue Service is requesting a $2 billion boost to its budget and 9,000 new employees as it prepares to enforce Obamacare’s tax provisions."

IRS Seeks 9,000 New Employees as It Prepares to Enforce Obamacare
and ?

And what? Are you so stupid you can't add 2+2?

Oh, wait.... YES, YES you are too stupid. Here I'll lay it out for you... The tax burden is going to be so great on the middleclass and the wealthy that 9,000 new IRS agents have to be hired to go through it all. Nine thousands more government employees that we the people have to support and for what?

Why of course, the increased taxes that will have to be paid when obummercare is fully implemented.

Blah-blah-blah...blah-blah-blah...

Let me see if I can help you:

There is no such thing as "Obozocare."

Obviously you meant Obamacare or the PPACA.

The PPACA is not an insurance company.

It is an exchange to facilitate finding affordable health insurance for, for example, people who were previously turned down because of preexisting conditions, and people who could not meet the heretofore outrageous premiums that some insurers were getting away with charging.

Consequently, the PPACA is not responsible for vetting clinics or hospitals such as the Mayo Clinics (there are several).

So wherever you heard that cockamamie rumor, you heard wrong.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them. Make sure your reply to this post is bolded and laced with obscenities. Thank you.

The Affordable Care Act is not "the largest tax increase in the history of the world," despite what you might have heard on The Rush Limbaugh Show. In fact, it's not even the largest tax increase in the history of The Rush Limbaugh Show. Two years after Rush's national syndication, President George H. W. Bush signed a slightly bigger tax increase in 1990. And Reagan's tax increase from 1982 was bigger than both of them.

The following graph of the biggest tax increases since 1950 is Kevin Drum's Treasury data graphed by Austin Frakt (via Ezra Klein):

If you're looking for something/anything superlative to say about the ACA, you could say it's the biggest tax increase of the entire millennium (!!!) or perhaps that it's the second-biggest tax increase signed by a Democrat since LBJ. As for the biggest tax acts in "history," health care reform barely cracks the top ten ... for the last 60 years.

Ahhhh, but this isn't the figure for when o'care is fully implemented is it? Why no it isn't! How many IRS agents needed to be hired to enforce all those tax increases before? Hmmmm....let me see here. Oh look. NONE!

How many new IRS agents are to be hired for obummercare? Why a paltry 9,000! That's how many!

"As millions of Americans brace for tax season, the Internal Revenue Service is requesting a $2 billion boost to its budget and 9,000 new employees as it prepares to enforce Obamacare’s tax provisions."

and ?

Oh, wait.... YES, YES you are too stupid. Here I'll lay it out for you... The tax burden is going to be so great on the middleclass and the wealthy that 9,000 new IRS agents have to be hired to go through it all. Nine thousands more government employees that we the people have to support and for what?

Why of course, the increased taxes that will have to be paid when obummercare is fully implemented.
Not the point ,will, when the smoke clears .will the ACA be more expensive than the most expensive tax on the chart?
That is the point and there is no way accurately predict that until then.

and ?

Not the point ,will, when the smoke clears .will the ACA be more expensive than the most expensive tax on the chart?

I agree, however, hiring 9,000 new IRS agents is a pretty damned good indicator of what is to come don't you think? Now be honest, and I know how hard that is for you, but no prior tax increase has EVER come with a corresponding increase in IRS agents so what does that imply to you?

and ?

I agree, however, hiring 9,000 new IRS agents is a pretty damned good indicator of what is to come don't you think? Now be honest, and I know how hard that is for you, but no prior tax increase has EVER come with a corresponding increase in IRS agents so what does that imply to you?
Nothing .
But it will help with our lack of jobs.

and ?

Nothing .

It will? You don't understand economics very well I see. Government jobs are net losses to the GDP. I know that's hard for a progressive like you to understand but thems the facts.

U.S. says 17.6 mln Americans gained health insurance through law

The U.S. national healthcare reform law has extended health insurance coverage to 17.6 million Americans, according to a new government report on Tuesday, up from its previous estimate of 16.4 million.

The number of uninsured has decreased because of changes in the law that allowed young people to stay on their parents' health plans for longer, the expansion of Medicaid in 29 states and the District of Columbia, and the sale of subsidized health insurance to individuals, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Sylvia Burwell said in a speech.

The previous estimate, which is calculated by a division of HHS, was issued in March. (Reporting by Caroline Humer in New York; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)

And among the greedy, selfish, and ignorant, there was weeping and gnashing of teeth...
more lost their ins than gained

and what part of $18 Trillion in debt is over your head?

Proof?

And what part of $18 Trillion in debt is over your head?

The Wall Street Journal's bogus numbers are actually beneath my contempt.

Here's an older US NEWS and World Report article for you. I know it doesn't follow your party line but there are intelligent, thinking people who are curious about this terrible law.

"There’s a bizarre reason why millions of Americans saw their health insurance plans cancelled in 2013 – and as explained in a new video put out by the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, millions more will lose their plans in years to come.

Insurance coverage for Americans will remain in permanent turmoil because the Affordable Care Act requires all plans to fit within four cookie-cutter designs called "metallic tiers." (The tiers – bronze, silver, gold and platinum – refer to the percentage of medical expenses a particular plan pays.) Thevideo also notes that families may have to change plans repeatedly because, as circumstances change, a plan that fits within a tier one year may not fit in any tier a later year."

If You Like Your Plan, You Still Can't Keep It

Well, anything factual will certainly...

...impress the hell out of me if/when it's forthcoming as opposed to the regurgitated talking points and screaming fits that seem to be all most of you have to offer.

If one of you were to link to a reputable source show facts and figures to prove that "more people lost insurance than were able to obtain it," I'd be willing to look at it.

But most of you seem to be allergic to actual data. Much easier to just post obscenities.

Proof?

And what part of $18 Trillion in debt is over your head?

The Wall Street Journal's bogus numbers are actually beneath my contempt.

Here's an older US NEWS and World Report article for you. I know it doesn't follow your party line but there are intelligent, thinking people who are curious about this terrible law.

"There’s a bizarre reason why millions of Americans saw their health insurance plans cancelled in 2013 – and as explained in a new video put out by the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, millions more will lose their plans in years to come.

Insurance coverage for Americans will remain in permanent turmoil because the Affordable Care Act requires all plans to fit within four cookie-cutter designs called "metallic tiers." (The tiers – bronze, silver, gold and platinum – refer to the percentage of medical expenses a particular plan pays.) Thevideo also notes that families may have to change plans repeatedly because, as circumstances change, a plan that fits within a tier one year may not fit in any tier a later year."

If You Like Your Plan, You Still Can't Keep It

Okay, at least you made an effort. And you were honest enough to admit it was an older article - from 2013, to be exact, the year *before* the PPACA took effect.

Time travel is a bitch.

Nothing .

It will? You don't understand economics very well I see. Government jobs are net losses to the GDP. I know that's hard for a progressive like you to understand but thems the facts.
Funny government employees pay the same taxes as everyone else.
You regressives are like a fickled school girl
Not too long ago you were bitching about the cost of care and blaming it on the poor .
The problem gets fixed and you bitch about that.
Did you think it would be free.

Forum List

Back