170 cops call in sick in Atlanta! Lol way to destroy a black city democrats

The cops should be dealt with the same way Reagan dealt with the air traffic controllers. Fire all their asses and hire new ones.

Sure, anybody can be a cop, right? IMHO, the people that SHOULD be fired are the city mayors, city council members, DAs, and police chiefs, and a few governors too. They're the ones who have NOT been getting rid of bad cops as well as they should. Now ask yourself why that is. Maybe it's partly bcause the police unions that fight so hard to keep bad cops on the force are also donating big money to re-elect the same people who are allowing bad cops to go unpunished.

If they refuse to do their jobs because they are mad, they are bad cops.

Who the hell would want to be a police officer anymore............when they are constantly given the options.

1. Get hit by a stick
2. Get hit by a stick.

I think I'd throw a stick and say go fetch...........let you burn.....and see how you like it now.
I can't argue that since cops don't stop crimes...
Stop using so much of your product.........it's fried your brain....Mush.
Do you plan on personal attacks all of the time and violating TOS just because you can't handle criticism?
Cops are nothing but a reactionary militarized force used to subjugate people to allow the elite to run the govt. and society as they see fit for their own personal gain. If cops had any decency they would not be playing the part of bandidos and violating due process for asset forfeiture violating citizens civil rights...That goes for the corrupt judges also.

Cops need to be held to a strict code of conduct like we in the military were and still are..

The cops should be dealt with the same way Reagan dealt with the air traffic controllers. Fire all their asses and hire new ones.

Sure, anybody can be a cop, right? IMHO, the people that SHOULD be fired are the city mayors, city council members, DAs, and police chiefs, and a few governors too. They're the ones who have NOT been getting rid of bad cops as well as they should. Now ask yourself why that is. Maybe it's partly bcause the police unions that fight so hard to keep bad cops on the force are also donating big money to re-elect the same people who are allowing bad cops to go unpunished.

What do you think every wife or husband and kids say to their policeperson loved one while their shutting the door??? What do you think the parents, sisters, aunts...etc feel when 3 dead cops down the street were ambushed.

I'm goana beat your A with logic because you don't have your thinking cap on

A one day sick out isn't going to get the point across.

They need to calling sick for the entire month of July.

Then they can assess if they want to come back or work where they'll be appreciated.

What do you think every wife or husband and kids say to their policeperson loved one while their shutting the door??? What do you think the parents, sisters, aunts...etc feel when 3 dead cops down the street were ambushed.

They will never get the cooperation of the public until they police their own. Protecting bad cops gets other cops killed.

They will never get the cooperation of the public until they police their own. Protecting bad cops gets other cops killed.
Finally your logic shows. Let's use Amy Kloubachar as an example.................Yep she let him stay on, she killed Floyd. Now about the mostly liberal police union keeping the dirty cops with 19 infractions, yep they killed Floyd too.

Can we start at that point. The Cops know who is dirty. Think!!.They can't say anything or their job becomes miserable from the inside.Sound logical?

Blacks why do you continue to vote democrat? How many of you were in need of help in Atlanta the past couple of weeks and got no help all because Democrats and the media lied about Brooks?
What did that 2nd cop do? He just got his face bashed and taser stolen. He ran behind the officer that greased that drunken fool. Is the charge that he was born?
How is that two cops couldn't handle one guy, were they like disabled?

Blacks why do you continue to vote democrat? How many of you were in need of help in Atlanta the past couple of weeks and got no help all because Democrats and the media lied about Brooks?
What did that 2nd cop do? He just got his face bashed and taser stolen. He ran behind the officer that greased that drunken fool. Is the charge that he was born?
Didn’t he stop the choke hold?

You just put two in jail for doing their job

Actually it is the police leadership who should be replaced, they are the ones who sets the policies and hire the people. Bad, incompetent people don't hire themselves, nor do they set the policy and procedures for the department.

Who the hell would want to be a police officer anymore............when they are constantly given the options.

1. Get hit by a stick
2. Get hit by a stick.

I think I'd throw a stick and say go fetch...........let you burn.....and see how you like it now.
Do you plan on personal attacks all of the time and violating TOS just because you can't handle criticism?
Cops are nothing but a reactionary militarized force used to subjugate people to allow the elite to run the govt. and society as they see fit for their own personal gain. If cops had any decency they would not be playing the part of bandidos and violating due process for asset forfeiture violating citizens civil rights...That goes for the corrupt judges also.
I'm calling you out for being a Racist against police officers..........and if you have to whine and moan all the time........that's your problem and not mine.........wouldn't matter if you turned me in............I see you for what you are............sucks to be you and I'm speaking MY MIND......

Freedom of Speech includes the right to offend..........or Scorn someone...........Bet you ball your eyes out when police die in the line of duty.........don't you..........pfft.

Actually it is the police leadership who should be replaced, they are the ones who sets the policies and hire the people. Bad, incompetent people don't hire themselves, nor do they set the policy and procedures for the department.
Well said

Didn’t he stop the choke hold?
My Lord. 6 words sums up all this BS.....Think of how many black lives are saved now because of that cop......Use logic in thinking through that folks. I'm using the word logic quite a bit. For a reason, not my health.

That was a helluva post.

The Atlanta police officers called in sick, they aren't on strike.

Big difference.

It would have to be proven that each individual officer wasn't sick in order to fire them.

I don't think that such an investigation would do much for morale in a city that is falling apart.

1. Get hit by a stick
2. Get hit by a stick.

I'm calling you out for being a Racist against police officers..........and if you have to whine and moan all the time........that's your problem and not mine.........wouldn't matter if you turned me in............I see you for what you are............sucks to be you and I'm speaking MY MIND......

Freedom of Speech includes the right to offend..........or Scorn someone...........Bet you ball your eyes out when police die in the line of duty.........don't you..........pfft.
He is hateful of the Cops. My God.Why????????????? He probably got the deserved S knocked out of em by one. Sound logical with all these EXTREME haters.

I nominated him the boards Toddler for his thought provoking responses.

Cops need to be held to a strict code of conduct like we in the military were and still are..
You gonna give them vasoline for when they are fragged and abandoned by their management....the generals who left their asses hanging out to dry............

hmmm

That is what the politicians have done to them.............and why they are ready to tell them to go to hell...............We couldn't in the military if we had a bad boss..........aka tyrant officer...........but the police can..............why they would serve in these times is beyond me..............

HIRE NEW ONES!!! You don't think.

Would you want a loved one being a cop now????...............Your type of thinking is why this thread is up.

Where is the F logic on this board???????????????????????????
The logic is mainly with conservatives.

Forum List

Back