170 cops call in sick in Atlanta! Lol way to destroy a black city democrats

This the classic catch 22. Demonize LE, and then wonder why too few people want to be cops resulting in lower qualified people getting into the academy.
It's about creating CHAOS for an upcoming election.............and about corrupt politicians throwing fuel on the fire instead of doing their jobs.................

With the Police officers stuck in the middle............being screwed by both sides......without a reach around.
Political corruption cause cops to kill people?
the twist...........LOL

The man who kneeled on Floyd..........is charged........that is how it is supposed to work........and he doesn't represent them all..............as you have CALLED THEM ALL PIGS.....

You are a dirtbag.
I said if the shoe fits wear it...
aka you are a Racist prick........LOL

This the classic catch 22. Demonize LE, and then wonder why too few people want to be cops resulting in lower qualified people getting into the academy.
It's about creating CHAOS for an upcoming election.............and about corrupt politicians throwing fuel on the fire instead of doing their jobs.................

With the Police officers stuck in the middle............being screwed by both sides......without a reach around.
the twist...........LOL

The man who kneeled on Floyd..........is charged........that is how it is supposed to work........and he doesn't represent them all..............as you have CALLED THEM ALL PIGS.....

You are a dirtbag.
What race is the shoe?

Cops need to be held to a strict code of conduct like we in the military were and still are..
You gonna give them vasoline for when they are fragged and abandoned by their management....the generals who left their asses hanging out to dry............

hmmm

That is what the politicians have done to them.............and why they are ready to tell them to go to hell...............We couldn't in the military if we had a bad boss..........aka tyrant officer...........but the police can..............why they would serve in these times is beyond me..............

If you knew what you were doing you can turn in bad leaders and get rid of them through hook or crook. But first those that are right must know to act and not just watch the aduse continue.

LOL

I don't live in DNC controlled shitholes..........tell your party to fix it and stop whining like babies when your Rhetoric and pravda blow up in your faces...........i support the POLICE telling you.........I don't feel good today......

Funniest things I've seen so far.........CNN getting attacked........LMAO

And the guy who went in with ANTIFA.......doubled back and put Trump stickers on Antifa cars and trucks........and other protesters destroyed the vehicles........

OMFG........I never spit my coffee out on that one............

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Are Trump Stickers trending online now???? LOLOL.......What a fantastic idea. How about some Red Trump hats on the dashboard and back window..................Putting Trump/Pence 2020 signs on known libturds lawns

the twist...........LOL

You are a dirtbag.
What race is the shoe?
the trolling never ends........and I doubt you ever served...........hard to imagine a vet from those times hating police........Betcha you where the one everyone had a party on at night for not shutting up.........Do you like soap......LOL

Well. These are all libturd run cities with a great sucking sound of liberal political crooks. You people are so crooked.
There is absolutely zero shortages of Republicans on the take. In fact both parties are sell out to honor and dignity. That is why they incorporated the cops to follow along for a piece of the action, which is why we have an unsettled society..

Cops need to be held to a strict code of conduct like we in the military were and still are..
You gonna give them vasoline for when they are fragged and abandoned by their management....the generals who left their asses hanging out to dry............

hmmm

That is what the politicians have done to them.............and why they are ready to tell them to go to hell...............We couldn't in the military if we had a bad boss..........aka tyrant officer...........but the police can..............why they would serve in these times is beyond me..............

If you knew what you were doing you can turn in bad leaders and get rid of them through hook or crook. But first those that are right must know to act and not just watch the aduse continue.

LOL

I don't live in DNC controlled shitholes..........tell your party to fix it and stop whining like babies when your Rhetoric and pravda blow up in your faces...........i support the POLICE telling you.........I don't feel good today......

Funniest things I've seen so far.........CNN getting attacked........LMAO

And the guy who went in with ANTIFA.......doubled back and put Trump stickers on Antifa cars and trucks........and other protesters destroyed the vehicles........

OMFG........I never spit my coffee out on that one............

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Are Trump Stickers trending online now???? LOLOL.......What a fantastic idea. How about some Red Trump hats on the dashboard and back window..................Putting Trump/Pence 2020 signs on known libturds lawns

Idk.............but that was some of the funniest shit I've ever seen..............LOL

Antifa comes back and their vehicles are all fucked up........LMAO

the twist...........LOL

You are a dirtbag.
What race is the shoe?
the trolling never ends........and I doubt you ever served...........hard to imagine a vet from those times hating police........Betcha you where the one everyone had a party on at night for not shutting up.........Do you like soap......LOL
It is not my fault that cops taught me to hate them with their heavy handed approach to law enforcement and four of them threatening my life with guns put to my head because they made a mistake.

The cops should be dealt with the same way Reagan dealt with the air traffic controllers. Fire all their asses and hire new ones.

Sure, anybody can be a cop, right? IMHO, the people that SHOULD be fired are the city mayors, city council members, DAs, and police chiefs, and a few governors too. They're the ones who have NOT been getting rid of bad cops as well as they should. Now ask yourself why that is. Maybe it's partly bcause the police unions that fight so hard to keep bad cops on the force are also donating big money to re-elect the same people who are allowing bad cops to go unpunished.

If they refuse to do their jobs because they are mad, they are bad cops.

Jeesh, you're a moron.

The cops should be dealt with the same way Reagan dealt with the air traffic controllers. Fire all their asses and hire new ones.
Calling in sick is allowed. This is not a strike. Your lack of education is astonishing.

the twist...........LOL

You are a dirtbag.
What race is the shoe?
It is not my fault that cops taught me to hate them with their heavy handed approach to law enforcement and four of them threatening my life with guns put to my head because they made a mistake.
It wasn’t a mistake. The mistake was letting you go. Shame on those police officers.

Who the hell would want to be a police officer anymore............when they are constantly given the options.

1. Get hit by a stick
2. Get hit by a stick.

I think I'd throw a stick and say go fetch...........let you burn.....and see how you like it now.
I can't argue that since cops don't stop crimes...
They used to. Before the hands-off, enemy-of-the-public policy was put in place.
A cop pretty much turned my life around over a decade ago. The quality of people hired these days and the training is not the same.
I have seen it in my county sheriff's office. They are crap now.
Used to be so professional. I saw a dipshit angry young black pushing a colonel once. They had no grounds to arrest him right then, and retained a professional and courteous composure. Oh he he was bad little mofo. They got him the next day with an illegal gun. I bet they didn't do to him anything near as bad as what's been done to me recently by LEOs.
They apprehended him and took him to jail without any extraneous cruelty or illegal bullshit.
He had a gun, too. They didn't shoot him down, they swarmed him from every angle out of nowhere. He didn't get a chance to pull a gun.

They swooped in, like 20 of them out of nowhere! Bagged him, and were gone within 2 minutes. I'm not kidding.
Nothing but tire tracks and footprints left.
That's the green team, they don't play.
I saw all of it go down and was like "Wow!" :eek-52:

Last edited:

Blacks why do you continue to vote democrat? How many of you were in need of help in Atlanta the past couple of weeks and got no help all because Democrats and the media lied about Brooks?
Dear God, please let these mf's stay the fuck home....listen, the only time these black people need cops....IS AFTER THE CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED.....SO WHO CARES IF SOME LOW LIFE REDNECK COPS DOESN'T SHOW UP TO DO FUCKIN PAPER WORK?? WHO CARES...BYE.....GET A GUN ATL AND PROTECT YOURSELVES AND FUCK THE POLICE!

the twist...........LOL

You are a dirtbag.
What race is the shoe?
It wasn’t a mistake. The mistake was letting you go. Shame on those police officers.
They had to let me go, the grandson of a legislator in Oklahoma and an aunt that worked for the governor, oh and I did nothing wrong. I know it's terrible when totalitarians can't get a woody whilst abusing innocent people. Cops are those totalinarisit who allow themselves to break the law and violate civil rights...

Who the hell would want to be a police officer anymore............when they are constantly given the options.

1. Get hit by a stick
2. Get hit by a stick.

I think I'd throw a stick and say go fetch...........let you burn.....and see how you like it now.
I can't argue that since cops don't stop crimes...
They used to. Before the hands-off, enemy-of-the-public policy was put in place.
They never could stop crimes because a crime must occur for it to be a crime.

the twist...........LOL

You are a dirtbag.
What race is the shoe?
They had to let me go, the grandson of a legislator in Oklahoma and an aunt that worked for the governor, oh and I did nothing wrong. I know it's terrible when totalitarians can't get a woody whilst abusing innocent people. Cops are those totalinarisit who allow themselves to break the law and violate civil rights...
I do not believe you. So there is that. You’re a sniveling little rat.

the twist...........LOL

You are a dirtbag.
What race is the shoe?
I am sure you say that to every turd you flush. Yet, that doesn't change why society is in unrest and unruly. Cops are the reason why there are riots and protest and people filling the streets...

Blacks why do you continue to vote democrat? How many of you were in need of help in Atlanta the past couple of weeks and got no help all because Democrats and the media lied about Brooks?
What did that 2nd cop do? He just got his face bashed and taser stolen. He ran behind the officer that greased that drunken fool. Is the charge that he was born?
How is that two cops couldn't handle one guy, were they like disabled?

What did that 2nd cop do? He just got his face bashed and taser stolen. He ran behind the officer that greased that drunken fool. Is the charge that he was born?
Didn’t he stop the choke hold?
I have no idea, when I was a bouncer I put drunks into a full Nelson and controlled them...
And I'm the Easter Bunny. Moonbeam. Sorry. it ain't worth the energy anymore.
at 59 I still do security work that is more like the army than working in a nightclub.
Wow!!!.Your internet biceps and pecs are impressive.

My internet dick is 9 inches long and thick as a bat.

Didn’t he stop the choke hold?
I have no idea, when I was a bouncer I put drunks into a full Nelson and controlled them...
And I'm the Easter Bunny. Moonbeam. Sorry. it ain't worth the energy anymore.
at 59 I still do security work that is more like the army than working in a nightclub.
Wow!!!.Your internet biceps and pecs are impressive.

My internet dick is 9 inches long and thick as a bat.
Good for yous, now enjoy it with other people besides your self. Or we could bet and I could show proof through a third party of such...

the twist...........LOL

You are a dirtbag.
What race is the shoe?
I am sure you say that to every turd you flush. Yet, that doesn't change why society is in unrest and unruly. Cops are the reason why there are riots and protest and people filling the streets...
Society is in unrest because we have been cooped up for 3mos due to the Chinese virus. Sports, entertainment, birthday parties, weddings, etc have been cancelled. Americans are pissed and are lashing out.

the twist...........LOL

You are a dirtbag.
What race is the shoe?
And in your utiopia...............with no cops and be nice signs would make the world Peaceful........LOL

Damn you are one Dumb Ass.......fitting symbol for the DNC

Forum List

Back