170 cops call in sick in Atlanta! Lol way to destroy a black city democrats

The cops should be dealt with the same way Reagan dealt with the air traffic controllers. Fire all their asses and hire new ones.

The Atlanta police officers called in sick, they aren't on strike.

Big difference.

It would have to be proven that each individual officer wasn't sick in order to fire them.

I don't think that such an investigation would do much for morale in a city that is falling apart.

Do you think all 170 just got sick?

I think they got sick and tired of getting fucked over, most of them are good cops. I think they sent a message to Atlanta: you need us. And we wouldn't have the bad cops still on the force if the city leadership actually did their jobs instead of sucking up to the police union.

Question: whose fault is it that their isn't a ban on choke holds in Atlanta or any other city, big and small?

Question: whose fault is it when a bad cop with 18 or so complaints is still on the force and kills somebody?

Question: whose fault is it that an officer's past misconduct is not allowed or is expunged and can't be used in the next violation/complaint?

Answer to all 3: The Democrats who run our major cities and have done so for decades. And quite frankly also the voters who are stupid enough to keep voting for the same party without getting results.

The entire country is demanding that all three of those things change. You don't see that?

Yeah, I see that. I also see that you dodged those questions. None of those things should still be a problem. Responsible leadership from the top down should have made sure all those things were fixed long ago. And who is primarily responsible for that? The Democrats, and those who keep electing them. One of the biggest reasons why George Floyd is dead is because the Minneapolis PD has no accountability, the guy who killed him should never have been in uniform in the first place. And the reason for that lies with the people who didn't hold him and other bad cops accountable: the Democrats who had that responsibility as part f their duties and failed to do it.
Trying to blame the lawlessness of the cops on Democrats is pretty dumb. It's a systematic problem that has existed for a long time under both parties. You could just as easily blame the republicans for their no tollerance policies. I'm just glad the country finally recognizes it is a problem, and hopefully we can do something about it.

The cops should be dealt with the same way Reagan dealt with the air traffic controllers. Fire all their asses and hire new ones.

Big difference.

It would have to be proven that each individual officer wasn't sick in order to fire them.

I don't think that such an investigation would do much for morale in a city that is falling apart.

I think they got sick and tired of getting fucked over, most of them are good cops. I think they sent a message to Atlanta: you need us. And we wouldn't have the bad cops still on the force if the city leadership actually did their jobs instead of sucking up to the police union.

Question: whose fault is it that their isn't a ban on choke holds in Atlanta or any other city, big and small?

Question: whose fault is it when a bad cop with 18 or so complaints is still on the force and kills somebody?

Question: whose fault is it that an officer's past misconduct is not allowed or is expunged and can't be used in the next violation/complaint?

Answer to all 3: The Democrats who run our major cities and have done so for decades. And quite frankly also the voters who are stupid enough to keep voting for the same party without getting results.

The entire country is demanding that all three of those things change. You don't see that?

Yeah, I see that. I also see that you dodged those questions. None of those things should still be a problem. Responsible leadership from the top down should have made sure all those things were fixed long ago. And who is primarily responsible for that? The Democrats, and those who keep electing them. One of the biggest reasons why George Floyd is dead is because the Minneapolis PD has no accountability, the guy who killed him should never have been in uniform in the first place. And the reason for that lies with the people who didn't hold him and other bad cops accountable: the Democrats who had that responsibility as part f their duties and failed to do it.
Trying to blame the lawlessness of the cops on Democrats is pretty dumb. It's a systematic problem that has existed for a long time under both parties. You could just as easily blame the republicans for their no tollerance policies. I'm just glad the country finally recognizes it is a problem, and hopefully we can do something about it.
Why can't we blame thugs?

Big difference.

Who should be called out............DNC politicians run the city.......the policies......put people in charge..and set guidelines................hire and fire policies as well.

Should I blame the Garbage man............LOL

Your side needs to stop the race card...........hyping it for political ends.......and stop throwing gas on a fire..............Happens every election and then the endless WHINING ABOUT IT.

it's OLD..........You've used it too many times............I DON'T CARE.....burn yourselves to the ground,.......when it comes to my door step..........WELL IT WILL END THEN,

Big difference.

I am blaming thugs. The cops have become thugs.

Liberals can't make up their minds..............1st they want to abolish the police.........love protests and worker strikes.......

Now they hate them because OMFG it's the police...................Police are sending you a message.......OH YOU NEED HELP.........Sorry due to Covid .......no officers are available to come to your aid.......sorry for the delay........someone will be there to do the paperwork and put you in a body bag as soon as possible.......

Big difference.

Then you should be glad they are taking the day off.

Big difference.

So the thugs they killed were'n't thugs?

oh heck no ! you no good lying communist homo piece of dogshit ! yall have been painting the police as evil and racist with a broad brush ! im glad the police are telling your side to kiss their asses ! if crime skyrockets then tough shit ! if a democrat calls 911 the operator should reply with a firm fuck you !

Forum List

Back