170 cops call in sick in Atlanta! Lol way to destroy a black city democrats

The cops should be dealt with the same way Reagan dealt with the air traffic controllers. Fire all their asses and hire new ones.

The Atlanta police officers called in sick, they aren't on strike.

Big difference.

It would have to be proven that each individual officer wasn't sick in order to fire them.

I don't think that such an investigation would do much for morale in a city that is falling apart.
Especially if they have sick time coming. Atlanta has nothing to complain about. It's a good exercise in how it will look when the police are abolished.

The cops should be dealt with the same way Reagan dealt with the air traffic controllers. Fire all their asses and hire new ones.

Sure, anybody can be a cop, right? IMHO, the people that SHOULD be fired are the city mayors, city council members, DAs, and police chiefs, and a few governors too. They're the ones who have NOT been getting rid of bad cops as well as they should. Now ask yourself why that is. Maybe it's partly bcause the police unions that fight so hard to keep bad cops on the force are also donating big money to re-elect the same people who are allowing bad cops to go unpunished.

If they refuse to do their jobs because they are mad, they are bad cops.

Jeesh, you're a moron.

I wish I could buy you for what you are worth and then sell you for what you think you are worth.

Big difference.

It would have to be proven that each individual officer wasn't sick in order to fire them.

I don't think that such an investigation would do much for morale in a city that is falling apart.

Do you think all 170 just got sick?

I think they got sick and tired of getting fucked over, most of them are good cops. I think they sent a message to Atlanta: you need us. And we wouldn't have the bad cops still on the force if the city leadership actually did their jobs instead of sucking up to the police union.

Question: whose fault is it that their isn't a ban on choke holds in Atlanta or any other city, big and small?

Question: whose fault is it when a bad cop with 18 or so complaints is still on the force and kills somebody?

Question: whose fault is it that an officer's past misconduct is not allowed or is expunged and can't be used in the next violation/complaint?

Answer to all 3: The Democrats who run our major cities and have done so for decades. And quite frankly also the voters who are stupid enough to keep voting for the same party without getting results.

Calling in sick is allowed. This is not a strike. Your lack of education is astonishing.

They aren't even honorable enough to admit what they are doing.
They are calling in sick. Mental fatigue from leftists like you bashing them while you sit on your couch and get fatter.

Why hire new ones? Cops just murder innocent black males. Why do you support that?

Defund all of them. Make your cities racial utopias, where the innocent black males can be safe.

View attachment 355812

You need a lesson in killings by police. More whites are killed by police than are blacks.

You also need a lesson in murders of blacks by blacks. Just in Chicago, HUNDREDS of blacks are murdered by blacks every year.

This the classic catch 22. Demonize LE, and then wonder why too few people want to be cops resulting in lower qualified people getting into the academy.
It's about creating CHAOS for an upcoming election.............and about corrupt politicians throwing fuel on the fire instead of doing their jobs.................

With the Police officers stuck in the middle............being screwed by both sides......without a reach around.
Political corruption cause cops to kill people?
the twist...........LOL

The man who kneeled on Floyd..........is charged........that is how it is supposed to work........and he doesn't represent them all..............as you have CALLED THEM ALL PIGS.....

You are a dirtbag.
I contend that George Floyd killed himself with a drug overdose.

...and for this, he attained Sainthood!

Scroll down to the toxicology report. (Page 14 of 20)

Read the levels of Meth and Fentanyl found in Floyd's blood.

Then read some about Meth and Fentanyl taken together.

Then read some about lethal doses of Fentanyl.

The lethal dose of fentanyl is generally stated to be 2 milligrams. This lethal dose considers that the individual has not developed significant tolerance; however, even in individuals with significant tolerance, the lethal dose of fentanyl is extremely small compared to the potential lethal doses of many other opiate drugs.

Subsequent investigations revealed that what had been sold as cocaine was mostly fentanyl with a trace amount of cocaine. The patients who were dead on arrival had gone into cardiac arrest due to blood concentrations of fentanyl that were much higher than what is administered therapeutically. (Fentanyl is used in hospitals as a painkiller at a blood concentration of 0.6 to 3.0 ng/mL or ppb). Patient E had a blood concentration of 11 ng/mL, while Patient I had 13 ng/mL. Patient K, who died a few days later, had 9.5 ng/mL. Patient F, who lived, had a concentration of 4.6 ng/mL, the highest among the survivors of this incident.

Big difference.

Maybe they have COVID symptoms? Talk to their union. You're a big union guy.

Not in the case of police union.

Air traffic controller’s we’re getting lynched by the Democrat mayor?

They didn't want to do their job. Reagan told them "get back to work, or get another job"
With the Air Traffic Control employees they wanted a massive pay increase. Reagan offered a large pay increase. They held out and he used them as an example. Frankly, they could have been used as an example. Can police? There are people with views one way or the other with cops. They have not helped themselves over the years. And they need it.

Big difference.

I think they got sick and tired of getting fucked over, most of them are good cops. I think they sent a message to Atlanta: you need us. And we wouldn't have the bad cops still on the force if the city leadership actually did their jobs instead of sucking up to the police union.

Question: whose fault is it that their isn't a ban on choke holds in Atlanta or any other city, big and small?

Question: whose fault is it when a bad cop with 18 or so complaints is still on the force and kills somebody?

Question: whose fault is it that an officer's past misconduct is not allowed or is expunged and can't be used in the next violation/complaint?

Answer to all 3: The Democrats who run our major cities and have done so for decades. And quite frankly also the voters who are stupid enough to keep voting for the same party without getting results.

The entire country is demanding that all three of those things change. You don't see that?

Air traffic controller’s we’re getting lynched by the Democrat mayor?

They didn't want to do their job. Reagan told them "get back to work, or get another job"
With the Air Traffic Control employees they wanted a massive pay increase. Reagan offered a large pay increase. They held out and he used them as an example. Frankly, they could have been used as an example. Can police? There are people with views one way or the other with cops. They have not helped themselves over the years. And they need it.

No. that was about working conditions.

I contend that George Floyd killed himself with a drug overdose.

...and for this, he attained Sainthood!

Scroll down to the toxicology report. (Page 14 of 20)

Read the levels of Meth and Fentanyl found in Floyd's blood.

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hen...-safety/documents/Autopsy_2020-3700_Floyd.pdf
That is what the trial is for............and that will come out in the trial.............

While not a police officer........I've had simple Shore Patrol training......advanced lifesaving and battle triage training..........putting a knee on their neck is Stupidity..........period..........

You just don't do that...........if they are later shown to be trained to do that........then that needs to end.

He was contained........and this was not necessary.........the officer also KNEW THIS GUY.....they worked together........sounds very fishy to me.............

I think the officer needed to kill this guy........whether the drugs or his knee finished it.........this case smells of corruption further than we know.......

Conspiracy......maybe......maybe not.....

Big difference.

So you and pick and choose the unions you like? How convenient.

Big difference.

Yes I do.

Big difference.

Yes I do.
Of course. You're an illogical Leftist.

I dislike ALL unions. You're a hypocrite.

Big difference.

The entire country is demanding that all three of those things change. You don't see that?

Yeah, I see that. I also see that you dodged those questions. None of those things should still be a problem. Responsible leadership from the top down should have made sure all those things were fixed long ago. And who is primarily responsible for that? The Democrats, and those who keep electing them. One of the biggest reasons why George Floyd is dead is because the Minneapolis PD has no accountability, the guy who killed him should never have been in uniform in the first place. And the reason for that lies with the people who didn't hold him and other bad cops accountable: the Democrats who had that responsibility as part f their duties and failed to do it.

Big difference.

Possibly not. But in this country you have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt before you can punish someone in accordance with civil service rules.

Big difference.

Maybe someone in their household got COVID symptoms? It happens.

Sure, anybody can be a cop, right? IMHO, the people that SHOULD be fired are the city mayors, city council members, DAs, and police chiefs, and a few governors too. They're the ones who have NOT been getting rid of bad cops as well as they should. Now ask yourself why that is. Maybe it's partly bcause the police unions that fight so hard to keep bad cops on the force are also donating big money to re-elect the same people who are allowing bad cops to go unpunished.

If they refuse to do their jobs because they are mad, they are bad cops.

Jeesh, you're a moron.

I wish I could buy you for what you are worth and then sell you for what you think you are worth.

I wish you had two brain cells to rub together but alas you disappoint me in that regard as well.

According to the write up, all 170 calls took place on the same day. I wonder how many actually showed up and did they have to work longer to be there for those who didn't show.

God bless you and those who go the extra mile always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back