170 cops call in sick in Atlanta! Lol way to destroy a black city democrats

This the classic catch 22. Demonize LE, and then wonder why too few people want to be cops resulting in lower qualified people getting into the academy.
It's about creating CHAOS for an upcoming election.............and about corrupt politicians throwing fuel on the fire instead of doing their jobs.................

With the Police officers stuck in the middle............being screwed by both sides......without a reach around.
Political corruption cause cops to kill people?
the twist...........LOL

The man who kneeled on Floyd..........is charged........that is how it is supposed to work........and he doesn't represent them all..............as you have CALLED THEM ALL PIGS.....

You are a dirtbag.
I said if the shoe fits wear it...
aka you are a Racist prick........LOL
What race is the shoe?
the trolling never ends........and I doubt you ever served...........hard to imagine a vet from those times hating police........Betcha you where the one everyone had a party on at night for not shutting up.........Do you like soap......LOL
It is not my fault that cops taught me to hate them with their heavy handed approach to law enforcement and four of them threatening my life with guns put to my head because they made a mistake.
It wasn’t a mistake. The mistake was letting you go. Shame on those police officers.
They had to let me go, the grandson of a legislator in Oklahoma and an aunt that worked for the governor, oh and I did nothing wrong. I know it's terrible when totalitarians can't get a woody whilst abusing innocent people. Cops are those totalinarisit who allow themselves to break the law and violate civil rights...
I do not believe you. So there is that. You’re a sniveling little rat.
I am sure you say that to every turd you flush. Yet, that doesn't change why society is in unrest and unruly. Cops are the reason why there are riots and protest and people filling the streets...
And in your utiopia...............with no cops and be nice signs would make the world Peaceful........LOL

Damn you are one Dumb Ass.......fitting symbol for the DNC
If cops had to follow the laws that would be a starting point for their redemption.

This the classic catch 22. Demonize LE, and then wonder why too few people want to be cops resulting in lower qualified people getting into the academy.
It's about creating CHAOS for an upcoming election.............and about corrupt politicians throwing fuel on the fire instead of doing their jobs.................

With the Police officers stuck in the middle............being screwed by both sides......without a reach around.
the twist...........LOL

The man who kneeled on Floyd..........is charged........that is how it is supposed to work........and he doesn't represent them all..............as you have CALLED THEM ALL PIGS.....

You are a dirtbag.
What race is the shoe?
the trolling never ends........and I doubt you ever served...........hard to imagine a vet from those times hating police........Betcha you where the one everyone had a party on at night for not shutting up.........Do you like soap......LOL
It is not my fault that cops taught me to hate them with their heavy handed approach to law enforcement and four of them threatening my life with guns put to my head because they made a mistake.
It wasn’t a mistake. The mistake was letting you go. Shame on those police officers.
They had to let me go, the grandson of a legislator in Oklahoma and an aunt that worked for the governor, oh and I did nothing wrong. I know it's terrible when totalitarians can't get a woody whilst abusing innocent people. Cops are those totalinarisit who allow themselves to break the law and violate civil rights...
I am sure you say that to every turd you flush. Yet, that doesn't change why society is in unrest and unruly. Cops are the reason why there are riots and protest and people filling the streets...
Society is in unrest because we have been cooped up for 3mos due to the Chinese virus. Sports, entertainment, birthday parties, weddings, etc have been cancelled. Americans are pissed and are lashing out.
And the last riots over the same things were because..........?

Blacks why do you continue to vote democrat? How many of you were in need of help in Atlanta the past couple of weeks and got no help all because Democrats and the media lied about Brooks?
What did that 2nd cop do? He just got his face bashed and taser stolen. He ran behind the officer that greased that drunken fool. Is the charge that he was born?
How is that two cops couldn't handle one guy, were they like disabled?

Blacks why do you continue to vote democrat? How many of you were in need of help in Atlanta the past couple of weeks and got no help all because Democrats and the media lied about Brooks?
What did that 2nd cop do? He just got his face bashed and taser stolen. He ran behind the officer that greased that drunken fool. Is the charge that he was born?
Didn’t he stop the choke hold?
I have no idea, when I was a bouncer I put drunks into a full Nelson and controlled them...
And I'm the Easter Bunny. Moonbeam. Sorry. it ain't worth the energy anymore.
at 59 I still do security work that is more like the army than working in a nightclub.
Wow!!!.Your internet biceps and pecs are impressive.

My internet dick is 9 inches long and thick as a bat.
Good for yous, now enjoy it with other people besides your self. Or we could bet and I could show proof through a third party of such...
You would go through a 3rd party just to do and prove that for me???? I can't show you mine or I'll get banned.

the twist...........LOL

You are a dirtbag.
What race is the shoe?
Society is in unrest because we have been cooped up for 3mos due to the Chinese virus. Sports, entertainment, birthday parties, weddings, etc have been cancelled. Americans are pissed and are lashing out.
2016 ELECTIONS......that was easy

the twist...........LOL

You are a dirtbag.
What race is the shoe?
And in your utiopia...............with no cops and be nice signs would make the world Peaceful........LOL

If cops had to follow the laws that would be a starting point for their redemption.
And you typed that with a straight face........LMAO.....given what the looters have done.....

Redemption is firing the political idiots and supporting the law and order of their cities and states.........and BREAKING HEADS of the rioters.........who HONOR THE DEAD by STEALING.......right........whatever..

The cops should be dealt with the same way Reagan dealt with the air traffic controllers. Fire all their asses and hire new ones.
HIRE NEW ONES!!! You don't think.

Would you want a loved one being a cop now????...............Your type of thinking is why this thread is up.

Where is the F logic on this board???????????????????????????

There is a nation wide shortage of police.

Produced by the Police Executive Research Forum, the survey shows a "triple threat" for police departments: there is a decrease in applications, early exits and higher rates of retirement.

And I specifically picked articles from before all the protests and recent problems.

Hire new officers? They can't. No one wants to do a job, where if they do exactly as they are instructed, they end up in prison.

The cops should be dealt with the same way Reagan dealt with the air traffic controllers. Fire all their asses and hire new ones.
HIRE NEW ONES!!! You don't think.

Would you want a loved one being a cop now????...............Your type of thinking is why this thread is up.

Where is the F logic on this board???????????????????????????

There is a nation wide shortage of police.

Produced by the Police Executive Research Forum, the survey shows a "triple threat" for police departments: there is a decrease in applications, early exits and higher rates of retirement.

And I specifically picked articles from before all the protests and recent problems.

Hire new officers? They can't. No one wants to do a job, where if they do exactly as they are instructed, they end up in prison.
The LAWLESS heathens are transforming our country into Chaos................will not end well......

the twist...........LOL

You are a dirtbag.
What race is the shoe?

Ironic statement given the sheer number of times you people on the left have defended criminals.

If Floyd had not been engaging in crime, he'd be alive today.

Cops don't need redemption. They'll just quit their jobs, and work elsewhere, and left-wingers will get shot killed raped and harmed.

That's how this will go. Left-wingers need redemption. Not police.

I have no idea, when I was a bouncer I put drunks into a full Nelson and controlled them...
at 59 I still do security work that is more like the army than working in a nightclub.
At a club for men? Lol

Good for yous, now enjoy it with other people besides your self. Or we could bet and I could show proof through a third party of such...
The police should hire this girl

Black lives matter is a marxist organization....Karl Marx hated Black people and planned on murdering them when the revolution happened.......but useful idiots in Black Lives Matter don't understand this.....as they tear down statues of democrat party heroes and slave owners....to hide their past........

The democrat party turned antifa and black lives matter loose in Black neighborhoods to burn, loot and kill......just before the election........when will Black Americans understand who and what the democrat party really is....?

Sure, anybody can be a cop, right? IMHO, the people that SHOULD be fired are the city mayors, city council members, DAs, and police chiefs, and a few governors too. They're the ones who have NOT been getting rid of bad cops as well as they should. Now ask yourself why that is. Maybe it's partly bcause the police unions that fight so hard to keep bad cops on the force are also donating big money to re-elect the same people who are allowing bad cops to go unpunished.

If they refuse to do their jobs because they are mad, they are bad cops.
What do you think every wife or husband and kids say to their policeperson loved one while their shutting the door??? What do you think the parents, sisters, aunts...etc feel when 3 dead cops down the street were ambushed.

I'm goana beat your A with logic because you don't have your thinking cap on

They will never get the cooperation of the public until they police their own. Protecting bad cops gets other cops killed.
Finally your logic shows. Let's use Amy Kloubachar as an example.................Yep she let him stay on, she killed Floyd. Now about the mostly liberal police union keeping the dirty cops with 19 infractions, yep they killed Floyd too.

Can we start at that point. The Cops know who is dirty. Think!!.They can't say anything or their job becomes miserable from the inside.Sound logical?

I don't know or care why cops don't police their own. I just know they should do it. I am a strong believer in unions, but I have never seen another one that set policy like police unions do. That would be the first place to start changing things.

Sure, anybody can be a cop, right? IMHO, the people that SHOULD be fired are the city mayors, city council members, DAs, and police chiefs, and a few governors too. They're the ones who have NOT been getting rid of bad cops as well as they should. Now ask yourself why that is. Maybe it's partly bcause the police unions that fight so hard to keep bad cops on the force are also donating big money to re-elect the same people who are allowing bad cops to go unpunished.

You just put two in jail for doing their job

Murder isn't in their job description.

You just put two in jail for doing their job

Murder isn't in their job description.
Neither were "murder" as you'll soon find out. Murder has a very specific definition. Neither of these incidents fit the definition

the twist...........LOL

You are a dirtbag.
What race is the shoe?
Because young people don't have anything else to do. No jobs, no school, no night life.

The Atlanta police officers called in sick, they aren't on strike.

Big difference.

It would have to be proven that each individual officer wasn't sick in order to fire them.

I don't think that such an investigation would do much for morale in a city that is falling apart.

Do you think all 170 just got sick?

The police should hire this girl

I love this video. A pretty white girl who looks like she couldn't hurt a fly, finally has enough and takes down a rabid water buffalo

Big difference.

It would have to be proven that each individual officer wasn't sick in order to fire them.

I don't think that such an investigation would do much for morale in a city that is falling apart.

Maybe they have COVID symptoms? Talk to their union. You're a big union guy.

Big difference.

People like you supported the Unions.......when did that end...........LOL

And just like that........when it doesn't fit the narrative......protesting the job doesn't matter to the left anymore........LOL

Big difference.

Maybe they have COVID symptoms? Talk to their union. You're a big union guy.
When things got stupid at work.....still does........LOL.........I'd call in and say I had an eye problem .........couldn't see coming to work today......LOL

Forum List

Back