18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

Well they have an agenda to fulfill.

And what is your side's motive for demanding that boys be allowed in girls' restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms and such. Doesn't your side have an agenda as well? And if your agenda demands that it be supported by pursuing such blatantly insane and immoral policies, then what value can that agenda possibly have?
The exception made was for transgendered to have their own bathroom to use since they don't quite fit in in male or female bathrooms. I've seen no indication this case involves a transgender. It appears this was a case where some perv assaulted a minor which could have happened anywhere. You fuckers are dolts trying to politicize a horrible attack.

One problem the schools never considered is that teens being teens, with raging hormones, could also use this to be able to play around. Whether that is what happened here, is hard to say. Here is a pic of the guy
upload_2020-3-4_22-25-22.jpeg

and here is more on the story. Hard to tell if she is saying it was such a case or not-
WJFW - Rhinelander superintendent releases statement regarding alleged sexual assault at RHS
Sauer faces charges of child enticement, exposing genitals to a child and 4th degree sexual assault.

The Oneida County Sheriff's Office confirms the alleged victim is a female-student under the age of 18. Her identity will not be released.

WJFW-TV spoke to School District of Rhinelander Superintendent Kelli Jacobi
In a statement, Jacobi said "This was not a random incident, both students went into the bathroom voluntarily, that bathroom is no longer available to students. The male student will no longer be able to be on the school grounds."

Jacobi was asked about policies about regarding the gender-neutral bathroom, and its use and said, "We don't have specific policies on bathrooms."

In 2019, RHS updated a former men's restroom into a gender-neutral bathroom to accommodate the needs of students. The bathroom has multiple stalls and can be used by several people at once.

In an October interview with School District of Rhinelander Director of Learning Support Maggie Peterson, she said the bathroom was to create a safe environment.

"We're a public school and we want to create a safe and inclusive environment for everybody," said Peterson.
According to Capt. Terri Hook from the Oneida Co. Sheriff's Office, "RHS did not notify parents because it was an isolated incident and the suspect was removed from the campus."

Jacobi was asked about notifying parents, and said, "This was not a random incident and was not a threat to other students."

Sauer was released on a $1,500 signature bond; his next court date is in April.

No matter either way, it did not create a safe environment.

Well they have an agenda to fulfill.

And what is your side's motive for demanding that boys be allowed in girls' restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms and such. Doesn't your side have an agenda as well? And if your agenda demands that it be supported by pursuing such blatantly insane and immoral policies, then what value can that agenda possibly have?

Trump told us it was OK. He himself bragged about going into the Miss America dressing rooms while the contestants were changing.

"Jacobi was asked about notifying parents, and said, "This was not a random incident and was not a threat to other students."

This obviously means that it had nothing to do with it being a transgender issue. It was two kids fooling around.

"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

After the incident, the school closed the gender-neutral bathroom.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

18-year-old student arrested for sexually assaulting child in school's gender-neutral bathroom

^^^^^ The stench of "Progressivism".
Something finally happened big deal seem to be much safer than regular bathrooms. Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot people. Except for the brainwashed

The guy is an idiot. So 4th degree sexual assault in Wisconsin if a misdemeanor? Surprising. Anybody know the age of the high school girl this young perv was flashing his junk to? Does School have cameras in there or is this going to be a he said / she said?

I hate the way that we don't have any information on the "child". I'm really feeling that laws protecting minors information, are really causing issues for society.

Child? What does that mean? Was someone's little 6 year old sister going to the rest room and monster attacked?

Or was it his 17 year old ex-girl friend who had been fucking him like crazy the week before, before the break up?

Not sure why we need to know that. I'm thinking the important part is that the victim was someone he shouldn't have been in the bathroom with, if we didn't live in leftist Bizarro World these days.

Well, in the second case this loser is an abusive ex-boyfriend who should probably get several months in jail.

In the first, he is a monster who should be locked up for life.

imo.

There distinctions are important, and the information they are keeping from us, makes it impossible for us to know what is actually going on.

I hate the way that we don't have any information on the "child". I'm really feeling that laws protecting minors information, are really causing issues for society.

Child? What does that mean? Was someone's little 6 year old sister going to the rest room and monster attacked?

Or was it his 17 year old ex-girl friend who had been fucking him like crazy the week before, before the break up?

Not sure it matters really. Either one is a sexual deviancy, and supported by the left wing.

It matters in the scale of the crime and the damage done to the victim and what we as society should be doing in response.

The exception made was for transgendered to have their own bathroom to use since they don't quite fit in in male or female bathrooms. I've seen no indication this case involves a transgender. It appears this was a case where some perv assaulted a minor which could have happened anywhere. You fuckers are dolts trying to politicize a horrible attack.

There is no good reason, ever, to pander to the delusions of those who are mentally ill. Boys belong in boy's restrooms, locker rooms, and other such facilities, even if they are so f•••ed up in the head that they don't know the difference between boys and girls, and are confused about their own sex. Likewise, girls only belong in the corresponding girls' facilities. Insane freaks are not entitled to have separate facilities, just to pander to them. If they cannot keep straight which restroom they should use, then they belong in mental asylums or in prisons, and not in free society.

Sane people need to just stop playing along with this madness. Sane people need to stop allowing themselves to be bullied and shamed by mentally- and morally-defective freaks into supporting that which they know is wrong in every possible way.
Imbecile, according to you, this person should be using men's bathrooms and men's locker rooms...

8.jpg

Imbecile, according to you, this person should be using men's bathrooms and men's locker rooms...

8.jpg

If that's a boy, then he sure as Hell has no business violating the privacy and modesty of girls, even if he's made himself look like one.

If he can't deal with that, then there are always mental institutions and prisons.

And given that you are apparently so f•••ed-up in the head that you don't even know the difference between girls and boys, or at least as as easily fooled as you seem, at best, to be, where do you get off calling me or anyone else an “imbecile”? I at least, know the difference, and I understand why this difference matters, which makes me at least a few orders of magnitude more intelligent than you have any hope of ever being.

where did trannies use the bathroom before gender neutral bathrooms?

And would this have been any less illegal if this happened in gendered bathrooms?

8.jpg

If that's a boy, then he sure as Hell has no business violating the privacy and modesty of girls, even if he's made himself look like one.

If he can't deal with that, then there are always mental institutions and prisons.

And given that you are apparently so f•••ed-up in the head that you don't even know the difference between girls and boys, or at least as as easily fooled as you seem, at best, to be, where do you get off calling me or anyone else an “imbecile”? I at least, know the difference, and I understand why this difference matters, which makes me at least a few orders of magnitude more intelligent than you have any hope of ever being.
LOLOLOL

Spot the cognitive dissonance.....

"If that's a boy..."

... followed by ...

"you are apparently so f•••ed-up in the head that you don't even know the difference between girls and boys..."

.... dumbfuck, you couldn't tell the difference either. Meaning by your own definition, you're fucked up in the head.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOLOL

"If that's a boy..."

... followed by ...

"you are apparently so f•••ed-up in the head that you don't even know the difference between girls and boys..."

.... dumbfuck, you couldn't tell the difference either. Meaning by your own definition, you're fucked up in the head.

No, it just means that like anyone else, I can be fooled by a convincing enough fake. That I can be fooled by a fake doesn't make the fake real, nor in any way mitigate the deceitfulness and unethicalness of the fakery, or of passing the fake off as genuine. Nor does it mitigate the folly of someone not caring that it is a fake, and insisting that it be treated as genuine even when the fakery is known.

"18-year-old Rhinelander, Wisconsin high school student Austin Sauer was arrested Thursday for fourth-degree sexual assault, child enticement, and exposing his genitals to a child inside the school's gender-neutral bathroom, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.

Reports currently do not indicate the sex of the minor victim, but both available reports stressed that the crime occurred in a gender-neutral bathroom, indicating that the child is a girl."

Something finally happened big deal seem to be much safer than regular bathrooms. Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot people. Except for the brainwashed
Wrong. Previously if a girl joined a guy in the boys bathroom or cice.versa, they would have been stopped.

Wrong. Previously if a girl joined a guy in the boys bathroom or cice.versa, they would have been stopped.
let's just say this is the first bad thing that has happened that I've heard about, and in fact this sounds like GOP crap also.... Transgender people are about as scary as mice.....

let's just say this is the first bad thing that has happened that I've heard about, and in fact this sounds like GOP crap also.... Transgender people are about as scary as mice.....
Really? Didn’t read the local news link I gave you? The whole concept is ridiculous, matters not whether transgender or otherwise. It is setting up an unsafe place, mixing males and females, with raging hormones in the same bathroom unattended. How many schools have actually adopted turning more than a single bathroom into a joint community bathroom?

Right up until they diddle a minor you love.

LOLOLOL

"If that's a boy..."

... followed by ...

No, it just means that like anyone else, I can be fooled by a convincing enough fake. That I can be fooled by a fake doesn't make the fake real, nor in any way mitigate the deceitfulness and unethicalness of the fakery, or of passing the fake off as genuine. Nor does it mitigate the folly of someone not caring that it is a fake, and insisting that it be treated as genuine even when the fakery is known.
Imbecile, you couldn't tell the difference. Same as me. The difference between our positions is you think that person should have to use a man's bathroom and I think there should be gender neutral bathrooms.

Imbecile, you couldn't tell the difference. Same as me. The difference between our positions is you think that person should have to use a man's bathroom and I think there should be gender neutral bathrooms.

A fake being realistic enough to fool me does not make it any less fake, nor justify compelling anyone who knows that it is fake to treat it as genuine.

Forum List

Back