19 Seconds Of Blatant Obama Treason

What kills me is these hordes of lefties who make fun of Trump being so incompetent. Yet they are too blind to see how much we have suffered with that dishonest, incompetent jackass for 8 years. Not even Hilldebeest can top Obama for being the Total Loser of the Century.

Last edited:
Obama is our leader and ruler.

He knows what's best for us.

All citizens need to obey him.

Obedience is freedom ....... :cool:

Last edited:
Yes on the lip reading, open in YouTube and set speed to .5 and it clearly has not been "Monkeyed" with. LOL

Yes on the lip reading, open in YouTube and set speed to .5 and it clearly has not been "Monkeyed" with. LOL

The video is cut and pieced together along with changing his words in the first few seconds..Fake!

Wheres the rest of the video? LOL

I admit I did not vet this one out. It is reported to be a splice job. One point for the opposition.

So I looked at a few articles that say Obama did not say "ordinary men and women are too small minded to govern their own affairs."

I believe that. But so far every link I check does not say what he really did say when referring to "ordinary men and women." Why? If they can correct the hoaxers why can they not then tell what was really said? Maybe someone can help me because I would like to know.

Just take solace in the fact that you were wrong and you having more questions is normal but doesnt allude to anything more than you having questions.

Forum List

Back