1924 in 2024

many posters have suggested Im2 is a white gay guy in his 70s and has a bunch of troll accounts on the site, including curried goats, super bad brother, news vine Mariam, arlette and others.

But the greatest point that could be made is the hypocrisy of the radical BLM left-wing. They will never talk about the fact that slavery and racism were worldwide issues …..they think or act like it only existed in America. They cannot confront this point because it destroys their argument. They probably will never confront this point. They are selfish and lazy, and they will say “who cares about what happened other parts of the world”, go to show that they are inconsiderate of the suffering of slaves in Africa, Asia, or places other than the western Christian world. They’re also ignorant lunatics as the African tribal leaders played a direct role in selling slaves to white slavers.
If true that is sad. We have to many crazy people that cause problems. Propaganda has turned them into self-serving political zombies. The man who was going to assassinate Trump a perfect example.

Is that why you have to go back to 1865 when ask you to tell us something the Republican party has done to benefit black folks.

I ask you again why is it that 92% of black folks don't vote Republican?
Republicans walk on eggshells when it comes to racial issues. Although in their areas they may not tolerate crime as much as Prog areas may.

A brilliant investigator on this forum pointed out that Im2 posted on one message board that he has a college education and yet on another message board said he does not have a college education. Im2 has no credibility. He is a leftist radical , and again according to numerous posters is actually a white gay guy in his 70s posing as a black guy. He does not have the support of the majority of blacks in America.
I have seen evidence that he wrote the fake reviews for the self-published book he always quotes. All 6 reviews are fake.

many posters have suggested Im2 is a white gay guy in his 70s and has a bunch of troll accounts on the site, including curried goats, super bad brother, news vine Mariam, arlette and others.

But the greatest point that could be made is the hypocrisy of the radical BLM left-wing. They will never talk about the fact that slavery and racism were worldwide issues …..they think or act like it only existed in America. They cannot confront this point because it destroys their argument. They probably will never confront this point. They are selfish and lazy, and they will say “who cares about what happened other parts of the world”, go to show that they are inconsiderate of the suffering of slaves in Africa, Asia, or places other than the western Christian world. They’re also ignorant lunatics as the African tribal leaders played a direct role in selling slaves to white slavers.
My point. He has all those accounts to back up his statements. IM2 has to be white and his profile pic must of been stolen from an eldery black man. I have seen evidence of racism towards blacks. Plus he trolls us Republicans.

Is that why you have to go back to 1865 when ask you to tell us something the Republican party has done to benefit black folks.

I ask you again why is it that 92% of black folks don't vote Republican?

Because they think by stepping into the "Way Back Machine", they can somehow as if magic con you into voting for them.

Forum List

Back