1924 in 2024

That’s just a lie. Clinton was supported by the klan, xiden supported white nationalist and gave a euglogy to grand dragon
Come on Struth. David Duke, the former grand wizard of the white supremacist group, has repeatedly voiced his support for Trump.

Trump has repeatedly been endorsed by white supremacist groups and other far-right extremists. The Klan is conservative and far right, why would they support a candidate that is supported by the very groups they hate, black folks, Jewish folks, Asian folks, Hispanic folks, etc.?​

Come on Struth. David Duke, the former grand wizard of the white supremacist group, has repeatedly voiced his support for Trump.

Trump has repeatedly been endorsed by white supremacist groups and other far-right extremists. The Klan is conservative and far right, why would they support a candidate that is supported by the very groups they hate, black folks, Jewish folks, Asian folks, Hispanic folks, etc.?​

White Supremsist have repeatedly endorced xiden and Clinton as I highlighted

David Duke can’t stand trump, was pissed he had too many Jews in his admin. He hates Jews as much as the harris and xiden admin do

many posters have suggested Im2 is a white gay guy in his 70s and has a bunch of troll accounts on the site, including curried goats, super bad brother, news vine Mariam, arlette and others.

But the greatest point that could be made is the hypocrisy of the radical BLM left-wing. They will never talk about the fact that slavery and racism were worldwide issues …..they think or act like it only existed in America. They cannot confront this point because it destroys their argument. They probably will never confront this point. They are selfish and lazy, and they will say “who cares about what happened other parts of the world”, go to show that they are inconsiderate of the suffering of slaves in Africa, Asia, or places other than the western Christian world. They’re also ignorant lunatics as the African tribal leaders played a direct role in selling slaves to white slavers.
Those guys are among the best posters on here you fucking nazi.
I am IM2.

White Supremsist have repeatedly endorced xiden and Clinton as I highlighted

David Duke can’t stand trump, was pissed he had too many Jews in his admin. He hates Jews as much as the harris and xiden admin do
Bull, the Klan hates black folks, Hispanic folks, Jewish folks, etc., so why in the hell would they support the candidate that is supported by the folks they hate? That doesn't make sense, the Klan is racist, white supremacist conservatives. I guess next you are going to tell us the Proud Boys are liberal in their thinking, that Nazis are liberal in their thinking. Give me a break.

Bull, the Klan hates black folks, Hispanic folks, Jewish folks, etc., so why in the hell would they support the candidate that is supported by the folks they hate? That doesn't make sense, the Klan is racist, white supremacist conservatives. I guess next you are going to tell us the Proud Boys are liberal in their thinking, that Nazis are liberal in their thinking. Give me a break.
The klan loves dems though, they owe its existence to the dems

Which is amazing any blacks person would support the dem party…frankly if you vote dem then you ain’t black

many posters have suggested Im2 is a white gay guy in his 70s and has a bunch of troll accounts on the site, including curried goats, super bad brother, news vine Mariam, arlette and others.

I can tell you for a fact, this is not true.

BUT? If it makes you feel any better, when I go to read posts on predominantly black forums, the same type of fallacies and poisoning the well is deployed against them too.

The worst thing you can be called on those forums is that a person who claims to be black, is white.

It really should not matter what race a poster is. This was not MLK's vision. A person just need be judged on their content, not their skin color.

Stop playing the same game IM2 does please.

In 1924 the Klan was supported by Democrats in 2024 the Klan supports Republicans. Funny how that works.

Sheriff is black and says no foul play has been found yet?

The left in this thread know the truth and the facts, they just don't care. . .

At this point? It is all about generating false narratives this close to the election. Just like the right knows that there is no evidence pets are being eaten in Springfield. No one cares at this point about facts anymore.

(time stamped)

Black man found dead against tree with rope around his neck in NC: 'Not a lynching,' sheriff says​

Sep 13, 2024

Yes from after the Civil War until the late 1960s and then that changed.

So, tell me Struth why is that 92% of black folks don't vote Republican.
Hahab the parties didn’t change. Hahaha the dem party is still the party of big govt, and oppression

BUT? If it makes you feel any better, when I go to read posts on predominantly black forums, the same type of fallacies and poisoning the well is deployed against them too.

The worst thing you can be called on those forums is that a person who claims to be black, is white.

It really should not matter what race a poster is. This was not MLK's vision. A person just need be judged on their content, not their skin color.

I’m simply reiterating what other posters have suggested I’m not saying it is the case. I am not on anywhere near the same level as Im2… I don’t think blacks are privileged. This guy is totally racist.

What is true is that one of the investigators have found that Im2 makes up his background. what was posted in another thread shows that on a different message board im2 said he had a college education, but yet in another message board said he does not have a college education. I’m not convinced that Im2 is white or black. I don’t think there’s any way to prove that. I don’t think you have the proof for that. This is an anonymous Internet form. What I can say that is grounded in fact, is that on two separate message boards, a poster known as an im2 provided conflicting information about the background of his college education. And that is again a red flag.

I agree 100% that a persons race does not matter.

It is troubling that a poster with the screen name im2 gives conflicting accounts on his educational background on two different message boards.

Regardless the big point is that the poster in question “Im2”is a racist. Or at least they are trolling and providing racist viewpoints. Their whole premise is destroyed by the fact that slavery and racism were worldwide issues… they were not unique to America.

I’m simply reiterating what other posters have suggested I’m not saying it is the case.
Unless you have proof, leave that issue to the moderation and administration.
It is troubling that a poster with the screen name im2 gives conflicting accounts on his educational background on two different message boards.
So you believe they are the same person? You have proof that they are all run by the same person?

I'm not sure folks should be even discussing such things. Address the arguments, don't;

Again, this is what leftists do.

So you believe they are the same person? You have proof that they are all run by the same person?

I'm not sure folks should be even discussing such things. Address the arguments, don't;

On two different message boards I saw that the poster in question had the same avatar and screen name, and the same dialect or posting style…So it’s troubling. There’s no way to prove that they are the same person just as we cannot prove someone’s race on a anonymous Internet form.

What I will say is the big point is that regardless of any of this ….what the poster in question has said is racist, divisive and against history. Their entire premise is destroyed by the fact that racism and slavery were worldwide issues. They were not unique to America. The poster in question constantly complains about the negative aspects of American history but never acknowledges or talks about the positive aspects of American history or the negative aspects of the history of Africa for example.

But OK, I suppose I won’t bring it up again. Other poster might. I am simply reiterating findings of other posters on this board, including their research showing im2 posting contradicting information on their background on different message boards. And on both message boards, the poster and question was using the same posting style and dialect. Im2 is the guy who constantly brings up his own race in regards to his posts. ….”as a black man” But I will leave it at that and I will not bring up the posters background again. But I will respond to him if he claims “as a black man” he is the one bringing that up.

The key point is that the poster in question is racist by their own words they believe white people are privileged..im2 is also on record claiming that Africans treated slaves better compared to Europeans. So I can just go by what they say.

This thread is not for whining about cops. This is about a black man found HUNG in a tree and IDGAF what you say the correct term is. Cops kill over 1000 citizens per year, so in the same time period cops have killed over 10,000 citizens. And cops dying in the line of duty covers lot of things.

View attachment 1013182

It is highly possible that cops in North Carolina, the same state where cops were caught on tape talking about a race war, coud have stopped this black truck driver and hung him.

Racist rants released of former WPD officers recorded on police cam​

It’s been more than two years since several recordings of three former Wilmington Police Department officers revealed racism within the police department’s rank and file.

And for more than two years they’ve been kept confidential.

The murder of George Floyd by former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin sparked outrage and protests across the country with thousands calling for police reform and calls to end racism within police departments.

Recent recordings obtained by WECT revealed racist conversations by now-former Columbus County Sheriff Jody Greene, but it is not the first time recordings revealed racism within law enforcement in southeastern North Carolina.

You are purely speculating and grasping at straws to correlate it to something that ended over 50 years ago.

Hahab the parties didn’t change. Hahaha the dem party is still the party of big govt, and oppression
Is that why you have to go back to 1865 when ask you to tell us something the Republican party has done to benefit black folks.

I ask you again why is it that 92% of black folks don't vote Republican?

Is that why you have to go back to 1865 when ask you to tell us something the Republican party has done to benefit black folks.

I ask you again why is it that 92% of black folks don't vote Republican?
Haha what are you talking about? You don’t like civil rights? The gop has backed every civil rights piece of legislation we have ever had…heck only one was even signed by a dem

Then the first step act, which fixed xiden and Clinton’s racist 94 crime bill

The fact you don’t know these things highlights you ain’t black

Forum List

Back