$2.88 gas, 3.7% Unemployed, 4.9% GDP, 3.1% inflation - that’s Bidenomics

Maybe you should do your shopping a Winco or Costco, rather than that mimi-mart gas station.
I get my 40 pack of water at Costco, $3.99 with a .05 "tax" on the bottle, which goes up to .10 this year. So now the "deposit" is as much as the water costs. $4.00. $8 to get what was $6. Got to love the Democrats always finding a way to take money.

I get my 40 pack of water at Costco, $3.99 with a .05 "tax" on the bottle, which goes up to .10 this year. So now the "deposit" is as much as the water costs. $4.00. $8 to get what was $6. Got to love the Democrats always finding a way to take money.
Water is FREE when you drink from the Tap.

Yep. Just paid $2.88 for gas. What a time to be alive in America! Joe Biden has crafted the strongest economy in the world and the best US economy since WWII.

Gas was $2.56 across the border in SC about 6 miles from me but I ain’t driving over there to save $2 per tank.

View attachment 885591
You dumb shit. We keep explaining this to you but you aren't smart enough to understand.

Inflation is cumulative and just because it may be down a little now doesn't mean that any of the previous inflation goes away.

Potatohead has taken away 20%+ of Americans income with his inflation and no amount of Moon Bat spin is going to erase that.

By the way idiot. That "economic growth" is based upon inflation, not real growth.

You were an idiot voting for Potatohead and then being in denial about him stealing the election.

Next you will tell us how YOU are doing just fine, but then you'll tell us how much you care for the poor, and all the service hours you are volunteering.

All LIES ^^^^^^^
Where is that crap coming from? I never said anything like that.

What was unemployment & GDP simp? If you want $2 gas all you need is 14M fewer people working and hundreds of Billions of lower GDP you idiot.
Trump regained 11 million jobs lost to Covid in 6 months. Tater is still riding his coattails.

You lose again.

Last two quarters coming out of covid under Trump averaged 19.5% GDP growth, Moron

Water is FREE when you drink from the Tap.
Where? Water is either pumped from the ground using massive amounts of electricity or it is sold by the city. Water is never free.

My water is too high in Iron, Sulphur, and Manganese. You are more than happy to try it yourself, if you pay the electric bill and buy your own plastic bottles.

Trump regained 11 million jobs lost to Covid in 6 months. Tater is still riding his coattails.

You lose again.

Last two quarters coming out of covid under Trump averaged 19.5% GDP growth, Moron

trump fucked up the COVID response.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt

Yep. Just paid $2.88 for gas. What a time to be alive in America! Joe Biden has crafted the strongest economy in the world and the best US economy since WWII.

Gas was $2.56 across the border in SC about 6 miles from me but I ain’t driving over there to save $2 per tank.

View attachment 885591
You have a history of foolish statements on here.
1) Biden redefined 'recession' and hid the new definition because in fact prices in general are much worse. Like food prices.
2) Gas --- are you unaware Biden has almost emptied our national reserve of gas !!!
RECENT HEADLINE

Biden sold off nearly half the U.S. oil reserve. Is it ready for a crisis?​

You do have a history of being clueless and It is my duty to point it out.
BTW your boast about jobs ---wrong on 3 major points
almosty8 Million have left the job force

Much of hte new jobs are people working a second job

BLS cooked the jobs report repeatedly . This is beyond contention as of about a week ago

The government quietly erased 439,000 jobs through November 2023, a closer look at the numbers from the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows. That means its initial jobs results were inflated by 439,000 positions, and the job market is not as healthy as the government suggests.3 days ago <=======

And when we can stop paying almost a grand more a month just to maintain the standard of living we had just 2 years ago, we'll have something to comment on. As it is, we can say, "Good try, get it right next time".
Don't know about you but he didn't pay that. And he seemed unaware of both the fact that Biden emptied HALF our strategic reserves to do that and CPI is as a whole in very bad shape
1704827606759.png

Your colossal ignorance is always amusing, punk.

Lol. Over 9 months ago when that survey was taken 60% of respondents said they were the same or better off. Since then the economy has continued to improve to its current status as best ever. Surveys are trailing indicators. Surveys are poisoned now that dipshits like you think a great economy is bad cuz of who is in White House. No one cares what you idiots think. You’re liars.

You dumb shit. We keep explaining this to you but you aren't smart enough to understand.

Inflation is cumulative and just because it may be down a little now doesn't mean that any of the previous inflation goes away.

Potatohead has taken away 20%+ of Americans income with his inflation and no amount of Moon Bat spin is going to erase that.

By the way idiot. That "economic growth" is based upon inflation, not real growth.

You were an idiot voting for Potatohead and then being in denial about him stealing the election.
Wrong. Wages is up 17.9% since 2019 and prices are up 17.9% since 2019. You owe Biden a thank you for keeping up your income.

Wages

Prices

Because Trump had a much larger labor participation ratio.

Just with the old people, the core working age LFPR was lower under Trump.

Now days more people are retired so the older LFPR is down while the core age is setting records.

Forum List

Back