What have you given up because of Bidenomics?

Fast food in near every way is ridiculous in prices. Plus, the added costs of delivery and tipping. The youngest generations waste their money on this as cooking at home is too much work for many and their salaries are lower.

I had planned on purchasing another car this year. I will have to put it off until I either save up all the cash, or the interest rates come down.

no way im going to pay 10% interest on a loan.

Thanks to Biden, I'm swimming cash. What he did for the stock market put mucho dollars in my pocket.
Do you help those who are hurting financially or just swimming in your money?

I've given up all hopes that liberals could ever be trusted again in leadership positions.
It is sad that all voters have is the GOP to try and save them.

It sure would be nice to have an actual opposition party.

Thanks to Biden, I'm swimming cash. What he did for the stock market put mucho dollars in my pocket.
To whatever extent the President is responsible, the United States has not been nearly as badly impacted by global inflation as have most nations.

Creating jobs, maintaining a far lower unemployment rate than what it had been when he assumed office, and seeing wages rise are indisputable metrics of Bidenomics, of course.

What have I given up? Expecting ideologues to respect data over dogma.

Not all are happy with the nation's relative prosperity, especially when it does not accommodate a personal agenda.

In the meantime, it is encouraging to see the U.S. crushing China:

I remember Trump said Obama's economy was fake because interest rates were too low.

Now, I have no bills, no mortgage, no debt, so I'm not worried about what interest rates are on a 30 year mortgage. I'm happy my $ is making 6% rather than 1% that it was making on Trump's watch.

This is a list of commonly abandon items people no longer buy because they can't afford them.

Are these things you have given up, and are their other things?

Just try not to give up on life, hang in there.
Does giving up a third vacation while starting, completing and paying off a major addition on my home count?
I'm having a hard time. Having a hard time coming up with a way to suffer, with the good economy, that is.

I remember Trump said Obama's economy was fake because interest rates were too low.

Now, I have no bills, no mortgage, no debt, so I'm not worried about what interest rates are on a 30 year mortgage. I'm happy my $ is making 6% rather than 1% that it was making on Trump's watch.
So, your financial well-being is totally tied to whomever is occupying the Oval Office at the time? I imagine it took you 30 years to pay off your mortgage, which would have covered a handful of presidents.

Does giving up a third vacation while starting, completing and paying off a major addition on my home count?
I'm having a hard time. Having a hard time coming up with a way to suffer, with the good economy, that is.
and because things are good for YOU, we should just ignore poll after poll that says a huge segment of the country thinks things SUCK.

moron.

and because things are good for YOU, we should just ignore poll after poll that says a huge segment of the country thinks things SUCK.

moron.
Can't prove it by people on here. You'll be hard-pressed to find anybody here, that is having any difficult time, or even knows anybody that is. Just the urban legend sort of belief, that economic numbers do not support.

This is a list of commonly abandon items people no longer buy because they can't afford them.

Are these things you have given up, and are their other things?

Just try not to give up on life, hang in there.

Why are right wing Americans so unhappy and dissatisfied with their lives?

moron.

That's because right wing media tells them daily that their lives suck and it's all Biden's fault. Look how happy they all were when Trump really was making a mess of everything in their lives. Not because things were so good, but because their media TOLD them it was good and they believed it.

Republicans don't know what to think until their media tells them.

Forum List

Back