What have you given up because of Bidenomics?

Poor people can be so jealous sometimes.

Look, it's not my fault that your plan for retirement was "Mooch off of welfare". You should have worked hard all your life, like the liberals do.
I thought wealth caused greed.

Are you telling me the poor can be just as greedy?

Really?

Maybe you should do an add for Joe Biden.

Show the world how rich and happy your family is under Joe.
It's no one's business. :dunno: If an individual must 'show the world' stuff, like posting constantly on social media about their lot in life, that's a self esteem issue. Many don't suffer from this malady.

Are you drinking again this early? Really? I just ask because your reply seems to have nothing to do with what I said.

Stop letting the butthurt control you.
Michelle Obama She Doesn’t Want People to Call Her and Barack Obama ‘Couple Goals’

I should note that lots of people are very happy and extremely rich these days.

I did not mean to mislead anyone here thinking otherwise.

Poor people can be so jealous sometimes.

Look, it's not my fault that your plan for retirement was "Mooch off of welfare". You should have worked hard all your life, like the liberals do.
Whatever you say, "Mr. Swimming in Cash"! :auiqs.jpg:

Nope. After 4 years I refi'ed to a 15 year mortgage. So it only took me 19 years.

My adult life

Bush 1 sucked.
Clinton was the best
Bush 2 was horrible
Obama cleaned up Bush's mess
Trump hurt manufacturing AGAIN by starting that fucking trade war with China. It had to be done you guys said. Well, I'm sorry but I'm sick of taking it in the ass every time a Republicans in charge.

Remember, I'm Michigan, Manufacturing. This is my perspective. Plus, didn't Trump punish blue states that didn't vote for him? So you may love Trump but we don't.
I respect your opinion, although I disagree with it.

Why are right wing Americans so unhappy and dissatisfied with their lives?
Unhappy and dissatisfied enough to bitch about Canada's quality of life?
Nah, only a loser shill would be that concerned with another country.

Unhappy and dissatisfied enough to bitch about Canada's quality of life?
Nah, only a loser shill would be that concerned with another country.

Canada has one of the highest quality of life ratings in the world - #3 in the world. The USA clocks in at #23. Before Trump was elected, you were #14. Since his election, you've gone nowhere by downhill

Why would anyone who lives over a meth lab every be concerned about who was living downstairs? It's not like another civil war wouldn't have a huge impact on Canada. Just dealing with your refugees would be a burden for us. I guess we could bus the Republican refugees to the Artic and strand them on Baffin Island. Greg Abbott and Ron Desantis would LOVE it there. No government resources at all. They'd be completely free of government interference there.

Hell, then we'd be Canadian.

You think Canadians have NOTHING???? You're truly too stupid to be one person.
Or a commoner living in a red state working for Toyota. But not Toyota. You are a sub contractor. Most of the people you see in a Toyota plant don't actually work for Toyota. That would mean paying that person well and benefits. Chances are you're looking at a sub contractor or temp.

My BIL was one of the first people hired by Toyota in Ontario, and he worked there until he retired. Our Toyota workers work for Toyota and their wages and benefits are comparable to those of the Big 3 automakers contracts.

It is sort of remarkable how people tie their happiness and well being to the resident of the White House.
Compare it to my happiness that Michigan won a national championship. I still have to wake up today, go to work, earn my money, save, vote, come here and talk politics. I'm happy that Michigan won but it's not like I would be unhappy today if they lost.
I think it's remarkable how many people don't. I'm referring to people who don't vote. They don't tie their happiness or lack of to Republicans like they should. Uninformed Americans.

Assuming you are middle class and you are not full throat endorsing Biden to me is remarkable. I mean compared to Trump. Right? Perhaps you need to look into how well Biden has done.

When a crisis happens, Biden handles it. Trump had one crisis. Corona. And he shit the bed. Plus him being president would cause a constitutional crisis. Not my words Trump's.

At a rally Trump said “We could very well have a sitting president under felony indictment and ultimately a criminal trial,” Trump said at the rally. “It would grind government to a halt.”

You think Canadians have NOTHING???? You're truly too stupid to be one person.

My BIL was one of the first people hired by Toyota in Ontario, and he worked there until he retired. Our Toyota workers work for Toyota and their wages and benefits are comparable to those of the Big 3 automakers contracts.
In Canada? God bless the Canadian government and unions. You guys also benefited bigly from NAFTA

Canada has one of the highest quality of life ratings in the world - #3 in the world. The USA clocks in at #23. Before Trump was elected, you were #14. Since his election, you've gone nowhere by downhill

Why would anyone who lives over a meth lab every be concerned about who was living downstairs? It's not like another civil war wouldn't have a huge impact on Canada. Just dealing with your refugees would be a burden for us. I guess we could bus the Republican refugees to the Artic and strand them on Baffin Island. Greg Abbott and Ron Desantis would LOVE it there. No government resources at all. They'd be completely free of government interference there.
I couldn't care less about Canada and the propaganda you post, Dragoncrotch.
You luddites don't even have free speech.

This is a list of commonly abandon items people no longer buy because they can't afford them.

Are these things you have given up, and are their other things?

Just try not to give up on life, hang in there.
I’ve given up living in one home and in addition, bought a second one on the beach. I’ve given up driving a 2010 Toyota 4Runner for driving a 2023 Toyota 4Runner.

Forum List

Back