What have you given up because of Bidenomics?

Just remember clowns if Trump wins, suddenly "elections are rigged" is going to go away and suddenly the economy will be great again why?

Because inflation has already been fixed, the stock markets great, unemployment is low and wages are up. Only thing for Trump/Bush to do is fuck it up.

He has to be led off stage. How did he do that?
100% untrue. I debunked that shit in the thread on it with a step by step break down of the speech.

Here you go:

This is a list of commonly abandon items people no longer buy because they can't afford them.

Are these things you have given up, and are their other things?

Just try not to give up on life, hang in there.
Nothing. I planned on giving up buying more shoes but I just got another pair.

Hell, then we'd be Canadian.

You think Canadians have NOTHING???? You're truly too stupid to be one person.

"Canadian net worth by age

AgeMedian net worth (2019)
Under 35$48,800
35 to 44$234,400
45 to 54$521,100
55 to 64$690,000
65 and older$543,000

Compared to Americans:

Age of family head (or reference person)Median net worth
Less than 35$39,000
35-44$135,600
45-54$247,200
55-64$364,500
65-74$409,000

And you wonder why Canadians aren't here complaining about how badly off we are. You can tie the difference in net worth directly to the costs of health care in the USA. Our families aren't paying $12,000 a year plus co-pays for health insurance all of their adult lives.

Last edited:
It is sad that all voters have is the GOP to try and save them.

It sure would be nice to have an actual opposition party.
What silliness is this? Nobody needs saving, just stay the hell out our lives. I don't need some liberal lackey telling me what light bulbs I'm forced to buy, what appliances to purchase, or endlessly whining about some global warming farce. Nor does this country need millions of illiterate peasants from third world countries in the modern era.

Our household is a perfect match. I hate shopping and my wife loves it. Whatever Bidenomics is, I haven't noticed any adjustment in our lifestyle. My wife sure isn't complaining. The only noticeable change is we're finally getting respectable returns on our cash savings.

Compare it to my happiness that Michigan won a national championship. I still have to wake up today, go to work, earn my money, save, vote, come here and talk politics. I'm happy that Michigan won but it's not like I would be unhappy today if they lost.

I was once a die hard Gator fan to the point them losing would make me depressed for days. When we first got married my wife would leave the house on the day of the Gator/TN and Gator/UGA games. Now days I like it when they win but neither way has any impact on my life

I think it's remarkable how many people don't. I'm referring to people who don't vote. They don't tie their happiness or lack of to Republicans like they should. Uninformed Americans.

I vote ,but not for the duopoly. My life changes very little based upon who is sitting in the white house. Financially I was better off under Trump than Obama and I am better off under Biden than Trump. None of this due to the resident of the White House but due to the efforts of my wife and I.

Assuming you are middle class and you are not full throat endorsing Biden to me is remarkable. I mean compared to Trump. Right? Perhaps you need to look into how well Biden has done.

I dislike both of them for different reasons. But I dislike them about the same amount.

When a crisis happens, Biden handles it. Trump had one crisis. Corona. And he shit the bed.

Biden made inflation worse with his spending and keeping the extra UE money going too long.

Biden shit the bed on the withdrawal from Afghanistan, mostly tied to his moving the date from May to the end of Aug so he could have a made for TV moment on 9/11.

I was once a die hard Gator fan to the point them losing would make me depressed for days. When we first got married my wife would leave the house on the day of the Gator/TN and Gator/UGA games. Now days I like it when they win but neither way has any impact on my life

I vote ,but not for the duopoly. My life changes very little based upon who is sitting in the white house. Financially I was better off under Trump than Obama and I am better off under Biden than Trump. None of this due to the resident of the White House but due to the efforts of my wife and I.

I dislike both of them for different reasons. But I dislike them about the same amount.

Biden made inflation worse with his spending and keeping the extra UE money going too long.

Biden shit the bed on the withdrawal from Afghanistan, mostly tied to his moving the date from May to the end of Aug so he could have a made for TV moment on 9/11.
Just remember no matter how much we prepared for leaving Afgan, it was still going to be an uncoordinated effort and they wanted the media to see them shooting at us on our way out.

That would have all happened if Trump was president. But that's assuming Trump would have got out of Afghanistan. We don't know. We only know Biden actually did it.

Would you like a handout? Are you struggling? What can we do for you?
You could STFU with your useful idiot propaganda. Other than that, nothing you can do would mean anything to rational, educated adults.
P.S. You do excel at being a pompous, condescending asshole, btw.

Lots of hurting people out there that are cry baby losers.

What should be done with them?
Not everyone ever shares equally in the nation;s prosperity, I'm afraid.

Still, the current low unemployment, rising wages, and falling inflation are clearly beneficial to many.

Just remember no matter how much we prepared for leaving Afgan, it was still going to be an uncoordinated effort and they wanted the media to see them shooting at us on our way out.

Had we left in May like we had agreed to, the Taliban would have been 3/4 of the country away from where we were leaving from and the chaos we saw from them being there would not have been a thing.

There was no reason to change the date other than for some political reasons dealing with 9/11.

This is a list of commonly abandon items people no longer buy because they can't afford them.

Are these things you have given up, and are their other things?

Just try not to give up on life, hang in there.
Anecdotes are not data. There have always been people who have to tighten their belts regardless of the overall state of the economy. Thankfully, I have had to give up exactly nothing.

Had we left in May like we had agreed to, the Taliban would have been 3/4 of the country away from where we were leaving from and the chaos we saw from them being there would not have been a thing.

There was no reason to change the date other than for some political reasons dealing with 9/11.
Who knows. Seems like politics to me. Biden saw his opportunity and we got the fuck out. From my experience it's never easy leaving a war. When's the last time we left a war? In my lifetime it was Iraq 1 and Viet Nam.

within 60 days all U.S. forces would be withdrawn, all U.S. bases dismantled, and all prisoners of war (POWs) released.

I knew I would find it. The remaining Americans escaped in a series of frantic air- and sealifts with Vietnamese friends and coworkers.

Frantic. Just like Afghanistan

You could STFU with your useful idiot propaganda. Other than that, nothing you can do would mean anything to rational, educated adults.
P.S. You do excel at being a pompous, condescending asshole, btw.
I am working on it but honestly around here it is hard. I mean, there is a whole bunch of people that think the economy isnt roaring even though it really is... what am I to do? Wages have kept up with inflation.

I remember Trump said Obama's economy was fake because interest rates were too low.

Now, I have no bills, no mortgage, no debt, so I'm not worried about what interest rates are on a 30 year mortgage. I'm happy my $ is making 6% rather than 1% that it was making on Trump's watch.

You pay no bills?

LOL, what a fucking liar. You cult members will literally say anything to prop up the Husk.

Forum List

Back