The danger of religion

Where does it say that? I call bullshit.
One of MANY:

And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

One of MANY:

And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.
So which army still sits on horses?
Sounds more like a bad LSD trip.
I still call bullshit. That passage was written by some guy.
You can interpret any passage any way you want, that's why we have theologians, to translate the Bible the way the USSC interprets the Constitution.

We do have the First Amendment codifying the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.

Conservatives of course have contempt for both the First Amendment and the Framers’ mandate, where civil suits are our only recourse to combat the Christo-fascist right’s authoritarian agenda hostile to settled, accepted Establishment Clause jurisprudence.
And of course separation of church and state is nowhere in the cotus, and the first amendment doesn’t prohibit religious symbols in governemnt.

So which army still sits on horses?
Sounds more like a bad LSD trip.
I still call bullshit. That passage was written by some guy.
You can interpret any passage any way you want, that's why we have theologians, to translate the Bible the way the USSC interprets the Constitution.
You claim to follow the NT, but you reject the NT. You're not serious. You are an à la carte "christian". I'm wasting my breath with you.

See you the religion threads...
You type words with no proof.
I'm free to believe whatever I want to believe, this isn't a forced Theocracy.
You asked where the NT prophesied the Christ you CLAIM to believe will kill to save His elect. I showed you ONE. You reject the Word of God.

An an à la carte "christian" is no Christian at all.

Forum List

Back