What have you given up because of Bidenomics?

Why are right wing Americans so unhappy and dissatisfied with their lives?
One does not have to be poor and unhappy, good point.

We should be happy despite having nothing.

I remember Trump said Obama's economy was fake because interest rates were too low.

Now, I have no bills, no mortgage, no debt, so I'm not worried about what interest rates are on a 30 year mortgage. I'm happy my $ is making 6% rather than 1% that it was making on Trump's watch.
A lot of things are the luck or not the luck of the time you are in. When it comes to homes, at one time it was more of something to live in and may have even depreciated. With the Fiat Currency it became an investment.

Most posting on this board can probably handle the inflation better than most in the country.

So that side steps the increased costs which affect the poor the most. Cost on Food, housing, autos have gone up. Anyone that cant see it must be blind.

Dang trucks so high now its stopping me from buying a new one. They are Way overpriced.

So, your financial well-being is totally tied to whomever is occupying the Oval Office at the time? I imagine it took you 30 years to pay off your mortgage, which would have covered a handful of presidents.
Nope. After 4 years I refi'ed to a 15 year mortgage. So it only took me 19 years.

My adult life

Bush 1 sucked.
Clinton was the best
Bush 2 was horrible
Obama cleaned up Bush's mess
Trump hurt manufacturing AGAIN by starting that fucking trade war with China. It had to be done you guys said. Well, I'm sorry but I'm sick of taking it in the ass every time a Republicans in charge.

Remember, I'm Michigan, Manufacturing. This is my perspective. Plus, didn't Trump punish blue states that didn't vote for him? So you may love Trump but we don't.

Hell, then we'd be Canadian.
Or a commoner living in a red state working for Toyota. But not Toyota. You are a sub contractor. Most of the people you see in a Toyota plant don't actually work for Toyota. That would mean paying that person well and benefits. Chances are you're looking at a sub contractor or temp.

That's because right wing media tells them daily that their lives suck and it's all Biden's fault. Look how happy they all were when Trump really was making a mess of everything in their lives. Not because things were so good, but because their media TOLD them it was good and they believed it.

Republicans don't know what to think until their media tells them.
Trumpbots are controlled by Trump and the Cry Baby Loser whines to them constantly about how miserable their lives are.

His grievance jamborees are festivals of bellywhinging.

I've given up all hopes that liberals could ever be trusted again in leadership positions.
Yup. I'm an independent. Have been for a long time. I always voted a mix of Republicans, Democrats, Independents. and third parties. Even though I lean right, there were democrats I liked and, even though I disagreed with them on issues, I respected their opinions and the fact that both sides wanted to get to the same place using different ideas. Over the last few years the Democratic party has veered far left and I wouldn't vote for a liberal/woke politically correct progressive if someone put a gun to my head. They are batshit crazy loons who want to sexually abuse young children and don't even know the difference between a male and a female.

Last edited:
A lot of things are the luck or not the luck of the time you are in. When it comes to homes, at one time it was more of something to live in and may have even depreciated. With the Fiat Currency it became an investment.

I don't believe that. I believe Republican fiscal policies are more risky. Cause busts and booms. It's why Obama and Biden both have steady job growth month after month and no recessions.

Trumpbots are controlled by Trump and the Cry Baby Loser whines to them constantly about how miserable their lives are.

His grievance jamborees are festivals of bellywhinging.
Lots of hurting people out there that are cry baby losers.

What should be done with them?

Not a thing. Life has never been better in the Gator household
When prices went up because of how Trump mishandled the crisis, I stopped buying chicken. It was so expensive. But that was happening all around the world. Countries who's staple is chicken, weren't able to afford chicken.

I don't blame Biden just like I don't blame Obama for walking into Bush's mess.

But Bush walked into Clinton''s surplus. Gave it to rich people and then started 2 wars.

Trump walked into Obama's great economy, gave more tax breaks we couldnt' afford and he caused the inflation.

Am I lying?

GOP presidential debate: DeSantis says Trump’s spending ‘set the stage for the inflation that we have now’​

Maybe you should do an add for Joe Biden.

Show the world how rich and happy your family is under Joe.
Like you did for Trump? I find it funny that Trump made America great sometime in his 4 years of being president and I missed it.

When prices went up because of how Trump mishandled the crisis, I stopped buying chicken. It was so expensive. But that was happening all around the world. Countries who's staple is chicken, weren't able to afford chicken.

I don't blame Biden just like I don't blame Obama for walking into Bush's mess.

But Bush walked into Clinton''s surplus. Gave it to rich people and then started 2 wars.

Trump walked into Obama's great economy, gave more tax breaks we couldnt' afford and he caused the inflation.

Am I lying?

GOP presidential debate: DeSantis says Trump’s spending ‘set the stage for the inflation that we have now’​

It is sort of remarkable how people tie their happiness and well being to the resident of the White House.

Like you did for Trump? I find it funny that Trump made America great sometime in his 4 years of being president and I missed it.
If you are looking for help from the GOP, try again.

There is no one to turn to, just more of the same.

Forum List

Back