2 'Boogaloo Bois' charged with conspiring with terrorist organization

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Two members of the Boogaloo Bois, including one from Minnesota, have been indicted on federal charges of attempting to provide material support to Hamas, a designated foreign terrorist organization, the U.S. Justice Department announced Friday.

The Boogaloo Bois is a loose-knit group of anti-government extremists. The heavily armed members often mobilize on social media and have garnered more prominence and law enforcement scrutiny this year. The term “Boogaloo” refers to a second civil war in the United States and is associated with violent anti-government uprisings, according to the complaint.

Michael Robert Solomon, 30, of New Brighton, and Benjamin Ryan Teeter, 22, of Hampstead, N.C., allegedly sought to capitalize on the unrest following the May 25 death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody. Solomon was seen openly carrying a firearm in a residential neighborhood during that time, according to a witness.

Well, that's funtastic. A small group of morons that likes Hamas.

We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides. On many sides.

Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo — and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.

Well, that's two very trustworthy sources you have there. A link to the Hill that links to Politico to allegedly leaked drafts that only Politico has seen. Thanks-so-very-much

for

that.

And don't even go there pretending all of the nonsense is this loose knit group.

a loose-knit group of anti-government extremists
Just to be clear, you mean far right extremists, right? It was Reagan who most famously simply attacked "government" after all, right?

Are you attempting to claim that your little protesters were as pure as the driven snow? Am I hearing that right?

you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.

giphy.gif

you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.

giphy.gif

Just so we are clear. Nobody trusts your little team. Nobody trusts the other team. But, nobody trusts your team. Nobody wants your team in office. You need to ask yourselves why that is.

And then fix it.

I'll take that as a yes, you believe that your team and your protesters are as pure as the driven snow.

I'll take that as a yes, you believe that your team is as pure as the driven snow.
Okay, good. But why's the snow have to be driven? Wouldn't it be purer otherwise?

It's a line I stole from Tipsy from some weird lengthy argument that lasted until 2:00 AM several years ago. It's one of those lines that you can actually hear someone say smugly.

“The FBI is committed to stopping acts of violence against law enforcement officers or anyone else in our communities.

:rolleyes:

“The FBI is committed to stopping acts of violence against law enforcement officers or anyone else in our communities.

:rolleyes:
Are they??

...... the bureau is now scrambling to investigate domestic terrorism on two fronts — a mass shooting in Gilroy, Calif., followed days later by a far more deadly attack in El Paso — appearing to undercut Wray’s assertions and raise questions about whether the FBI is doing enough to identify and stop murderous plots by home-grown fanatics with no ties to foreign terrorist organizations.

Some former law enforcement officials and Democratic lawmakers contend federal agencies have been caught flat-footed by a surge in mass shootings by white supremacists and other extremists targeting minorities, immigrants and religious groups.

It may well depend on which "terrorists " we are talking about

Well, that's two very trustworthy sources you have there. A link to the Hill that links to Politico to allegedly leaked drafts that only Politico has seen. Thanks-so-very-much

for

that.

And don't even go there pretending all of the nonsense is this loose knit group.

Hell that was just about every news site.

I have to wonder about the word “Bois,” which is a term used in the past to describe lesbians who dressed and acted like men, including wearing a dildo under their pants.

Two members of the Boogaloo Bois, including one from Minnesota, have been indicted on federal charges of attempting to provide material support to Hamas, a designated foreign terrorist organization, the U.S. Justice Department announced Friday.

The Boogaloo Bois is a loose-knit group of anti-government extremists. The heavily armed members often mobilize on social media and have garnered more prominence and law enforcement scrutiny this year. The term “Boogaloo” refers to a second civil war in the United States and is associated with violent anti-government uprisings, according to the complaint.

Michael Robert Solomon, 30, of New Brighton, and Benjamin Ryan Teeter, 22, of Hampstead, N.C., allegedly sought to capitalize on the unrest following the May 25 death of George Floyd in Minneapolis police custody. Solomon was seen openly carrying a firearm in a residential neighborhood during that time, according to a witness.

Well, that's funtastic. A small group of morons that likes Hamas.
That's no Boogaloo Boy...no Hawaiian shirt.

a loose-knit group of anti-government extremists
Just to be clear, you mean far right extremists, right? It was Reagan who most famously simply attacked "government" after all, right?

Are you attempting to claim that your little protesters were as pure as the driven snow? Am I hearing that right?
Your voices may be saying it to you, but I read and re-read his post and he didn't say that.

I think at the end of this road is going to be a very small group of nitwits. Which is fantastic because you have people on the left that are anti-Israel Hamas supporters.

I think at the end of this road is going to be a very small group of nitwits. Which is fantastic because you have people on the left that are anti-Israel Hamas supporters.
I don't know. We might be running critically low on common sense in this country right now...but there's no shortage of crazy.

Forum List

Back