🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

Wy would it be important in this case to mention the race of the no longer alleged, dead as a door nail suspect?

If he was a veteran that would be part of the headline...

Only if he where one of those creepy Vietnam Era vets who run around claiming all sorts of crap
Better watch out, they might start a thread about you for supporting killer Negroes and hating the military.

Hell, the hate teaper ilk on this forum cheered when the 2 white, savage teapers killed a cop in NV and placed a teaper flag over his body.

Hypocrites...the lot of you with your bullshit outrage. Shame on you using the death of 2 cops to spread your ignorant hate and filth.

You're a jerk.
Sure thing, Sweetie. Continue on with your faux outrage.

Wy would it be important in this case to mention the race of the no longer alleged, dead as a door nail suspect?

Only if he where one of those creepy Vietnam Era vets who run around claiming all sorts of crap
Better watch out, they might start a thread about you for supporting killer Negroes and hating the military.

Nutz is a perfect screen name for you. :D You got it right. Lol.

Nothing shows that this guy was politically motivated in fact, he had killed his wife beforehand so I don't why the right is claiming it was a left wing motivated attack

Edit: sorry shot a woman.

Last edited:

How so? 2 cops died and your ilk turn it into a race baiting thread.

Hell, the hate teaper ilk on this forum cheered when the 2 white, savage teapers killed a cop in NV and placed a teaper flag over his body.

Hypocrites...the lot of you with your bullshit outrage. Shame on you using the death of 2 cops to spread your ignorant hate and filth.

You're a jerk.

I am outraged. Two completely innocent men, gunned down, for what? They were sitting in the car minding their business, according to all reports. I'm sure their families would appreciate your sympathy.

How so? 2 cops died and your ilk turn it into a race baiting thread.

My ilk? Who is my "ilk?" What do you know about me? Oh, that's right, nothing. :cool-45:

You're a jerk.

I am outraged. Two completely innocent men, gunned down, for what? They were sitting in the car minding their business, according to all reports. I'm sure their families would appreciate your sympathy.
Who says I don't have sympathy for them. This is a race baiting thread...the op and his ilk have no interest in showing sympathy or even caring about the cops...they simply want to turn it into a race war. My bet...they are calling their buddies and planning to play warrior in the woods next weekend...knowing that they will never get their fat asses out of their lazy boy.

Hope you retards that hate the police are happy.

If the government doesn't care about cops killing civilians without just cause why should I care about civilians killing cops?
There are rogue cops but they aren't the majority. If criminals would obey the law, there would be more sympathy for cops killing civilians.
Most shootings of civilians by Police are not by rogue cops.
I know they aren't. A lot of people, like the Ferguson protesters, think all cops are bad. I was just saying there are some, but not the majority.

The perp shot his girlfriend this morning. Killed himself after he killed the cops.

Doesn't sound anything like a revenge against cops shooting. Just another asshole with a gun he shouldn't have had.

Interesting how the RWNJs have claimed the shooter is African American without any evidence.
Well, he did post on facebook that he was going to do this...it was certainly related to the Eric Garner/ Michael cases

Hope you retards that hate the police are happy.

If the government doesn't care about cops killing civilians without just cause why should I care about civilians killing cops?

how can you be this retarded?

you don't care if two innocent cops are gunned down execution style, but you will bitch about a cop killing a civilian, non execution style.

fuck you and you have been tazed asshole

Nothing shows that this guy was politically motivated in fact, he had killed his wife beforehand so I don't why the right is claiming it was a left wing motivated attack

According to you people, Loughner was a conservative and inspired by Sarah Palin's target maps to shoot up a Giffords gathering. This guy being a Leftist has at least a little more merit.

Forum List

Back