🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

This shooting is the direct consequences of all the race hatred being preached by the filthy ass Libtards. They think they can preach victimization to minorities and then walk away free with a few more vassal votes but it doesn't play out that way.

That fucking shithead Communist Bill de Blazio is as much responsible as anybody else with his cowardly support of the anti police rioters.

When dumbass Libtards go to the polls to vote in corrupt, confused and incompetent Left Wing leaders we get bad government and shit likes this is the consequences.

He probably didn't vote at all. He was a gangster. But he's part of the Left wing machine going along with the narrative promoted by the Left that white "privileged" cops are gunning down innocent black people in the street or choking them to death. And with Obama, Holder, and De Blazio stoking this narrative, this is clearly Left wing violence.

He wasn't left wing.
Pretty safe bet he voted for Obabble.
And it's a pretty safe bet you are a complete asshole. I figured you would be thrilled that these two cops got killed. After all, if you looked at their last names, it is pretty clear both of the officers were minorities. One of them asian and the other one latino, or as you would most likely call them, a gook and a sp*c.

He wasn't left wing.
And it's a pretty safe bet you are a complete asshole. I figured you would be thrilled that these two cops got killed. After all, if you looked at their last names, it is pretty clear both of the officers were minorities. One of them asian and the other one latino, or as you would most likely call them, a gook and a sp*c.

:wtf:

And you have the gall to talk about other people being assholes?

I'm loathe to speak ill of the deceased, but where is the situational awareness? You can't let someone sneak up on you from behind with a weapon. Jesus.

Oh, and Nutz, there are of course some idiots who okay with white violence towards police, but there are a FAR higher percentage of negroids who are okay with violence towards police when it's a black doing the violence.

Jesus, these guys were just doing their jobs. Why anyone has to turn this into anything but a "My God, who would do such a thing" thread is beyond me.

He wasn't left wing.

It's amazing that all the racist statements on this thread so far have been made by you Leftwats. You people are so racist, you assume everyone else is too, when in fact most conservatives don't even care what race the victims are, only that they were gunned down by a coward. Race is your obsession. Not ours.

Last edited:
"New York City cops on Saturday were rattled after a missive warned that an undercover officer had forwarded a "credible threat to Detectives assigned to Homicide Section" that "10 BGF members (Black Gorilla Family) have begun preparing to shoot an on duty police officer."

The Black Guerrilla Family is a militant group active in the Maryland prison system. It was formed in San Quentin Prison in California in the late 1960s, and has historical ties to the Black Panthers and its offshoot, the Black Liberation Army. BLA members were responsible for the murder of several police officers, including the 1972 slaying of NYPD officers Rocco Laurie and Gregory Foster.

NYPD officers warned that Black Guerrilla Family members are looking to shoot an on-duty cop SILive.com

"New York City cops on Saturday were rattled after a missive warned that an undercover officer had forwarded a "credible threat to Detectives assigned to Homicide Section" that "10 BGF members (Black Gorilla Family) have begun preparing to shoot an on duty police officer."

The Black Guerrilla Family is a militant group active in the Maryland prison system. It was formed in San Quentin Prison in California in the late 1960s, and has historical ties to the Black Panthers and its offshoot, the Black Liberation Army. BLA members were responsible for the murder of several police officers, including the 1972 slaying of NYPD officers Rocco Laurie and Gregory Foster.

NYPD officers warned that Black Guerrilla Family members are looking to shoot an on-duty cop SILive.com

Time, well past time actually, to do whatever i necessary to decimate prison gangs

He wasn't left wing.
I don't get this thrilled thing. I see people saying that when their leaders are essentially proclaiming that the cops are the bad guys, these incidents are inevitable. And when I say incidents I mean murders. It certainly isn't something to be thrilled about, more like expected and dreaded.

He wasn't left wing.

90% percent of his racial group voted for Obama. He is a gang member so chances are likely that he was left wing.
Gang members don't vote.

Well they do when ya pay'em to vote... not only that but they make wonderful 'volunteers' to round up other reprobates to vote.
Doesn't look like he missed too many meals either. Those EBT cards are a blessing.

I'm loathe to speak ill of the deceased, but where is the situational awareness? You can't let someone sneak up on you from behind with a weapon. Jesus.
They shouldn't have to worry about someone sneaking up on them from behind.

Oh, and Nutz, there are of course some idiots who okay with white violence towards police, but there are a FAR higher percentage of negroids who are okay with violence towards police when it's a black doing the violence.
LOL...if you say so...even though the majority of cop killers are white...but where is your outrage there? Hypocrites...but you are an expert on negroids...stormfront educates you on everything black, right?

Jesus, these guys were just doing their jobs. Why anyone has to turn this into anything but a "My God, who would do such a thing" thread is beyond me.
Says one of the biggest race baiting procks on this forum.

Time, well past time actually, to do whatever i necessary to decimate prison gangs

I'm sure Baltimore's finest is working hard to develop useful information.

You do realize, there are white prison gangs too, right? But that is besides the fact...there will always be gangs in prison...pussies need protection. Just ask GrampaMurkedYou, the ex-con

Forum List

Back