2 Indiana cops shot overnight; Flown by life-line to trauma ER; Pray.

The War on the Police continues..............the leftist scum dance on the graves of those killed by the rhetoric of the left...........

Perhaps the rhetoric didn't cause this one...............They risk their lives on a regular basis and are shit on by groups like the BLM who burn down KFC's when one of their thugs gets shot.................Since this has occurred police in major cities have stood down rather than be sentenced for doing their jobs by the political machine................Crime rates have soared as a result.............

I can't blame them.............get a call..........fuck it.........give me another donut and coffee......dispatch........busy but will be in route soon..........to set up a crime scene............

They`re also being shit on by groups that help criminals, crazy people and terrorists acquire guns. These cops were shot while serving a search warrant. BLM your ass. FOX blamed BLM over and over in the death of a cop in Chicago not too long ago. Reality was this. The crooked cop killed himself and FOX dropped the story with no apologies.

You get your news from Fox? And you pray?
Get some help, you're delusional!
The 'War on Drugs' got these guys killed. What a stupid concept...

"The war on police" they say. The vast majority of police know nothing about war... and never will.

Actually, plenty of cops are veterans, many of them combat veterans. (My brother-a decorated Marine NCO-is considering it.)

Police investigate two officers shot near Kokomo

2 more cops shot. Indiana. Flown to trauma ER. PRAY.
And the guns worked, exactly as designed. Let's party...

"INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A sheriff's deputy and a suspect have died following a gunfight early Sunday inside a mobile home that also left a second deputy injured, authorities said.

Howard County Deputy Carl Koontz died at an Indianapolis hospital after being shot about 12:30 a.m. Sunday at a mobile home in Russiaville, Sheriff Steven Rogers said during a news conference Sunday afternoon outside of an Indianapolis hospital."
AP News - Indiana deputy, suspect dead after gunfight; 2nd deputy hurt

Forum List

Back