2 sons,2 different ideologies,2 different paths

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
17203188_10155024903440270_9004985071365960362_n.jpg

Liberal snowflake vs Conservative Patriot.

One is a Johnny Reb Confederate loyal To Jefferson Davis, aka Obama Bin Lying.

The other is an American serving his country.

Christiofascist robotic swallow-n-follow zealots never impressed me much.

As a southerner I say completely wrong. Understand the point but wrong leaders to use.

Oh he was probably "confusing" the confederacy as traitors, which they actually were.
Hmmmm so the Southern confederacy were traitors, not states' rights fighters to be sympathized with. Sure, I can see both sides to this.

Is this the closest parallel to siding with "undocumented immigrants here illegally"
because of the sympathy and belief that human rights come first before govt laws?

Fenton Lum Odium The Original Tree

As a southerner I say completely wrong. Understand the point but wrong leaders to use.

Oh he was probably "confusing" the confederacy as traitors, which they actually were.
Hmmmm so the Southern confederacy were traitors, not states' rights fighters to be sympathized with. Sure, I can see both sides to this.

Is this the closest parallel to siding with "undocumented immigrants here illegally"
because of the sympathy and belief that human rights come first before govt laws?

Fenton Lum Odium The Original Tree

If one wishes to argue that all law is law, then yeah, I reckon taking up arms against the US govt would be considered treason. But as is always the case in america, depends upon whose doing it.

Forum List

Back