2020 Candidate Goofy Pocahontas Warren Proposes $100 Billion Campaign to Fight Opioid Epidemic

Elizabeth Warren Proposes $100 Billion Campaign to Fight Opioid Epidemic

Under Warren's plan $100 billion will go to new government jobs and opioid addiction will stay the same. For $10 billion, a wall would cut opioid addiction in half.

The wall can no more stop opioid addiction than the government can.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Thank you someone who understand. As long as there is a market for the drugs they will be available. I think if you want to stop the problem you hold the Manufacturers and distributors liable for the treatment for addiction to a drug they made. If Ford Motor makes a car that crashes and burns and people are injured they are liable under the Law, What's the Difference here. Can someone explain that. Thanks! When you create a Monster you should have a way to control it. Big Pharma should foot the bill for all Opioid related deaths and Addiction treatment programs related to drugs they produced Marketed and Sold.

I'm trying to write that one down as a democrat policy, but no other candidate supports it yet.
$100 billion???? WTF?? That's as bad as supporting Bernie's "murderers row" votes.

Forum List

Back