2020 Politics

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
POTUS and Govenors. What is on Americas mind for these two areaes, Healthcare, saftey, the Economy, Illegal Immagration , the Natioanl Debt, Campain Finace laws, Delaing with Russia and China and the cost of Military wars outside the US by the Us, US Budegets from 2020 through 2028, and law and order list the items you heard from the DNC vs the RNC at thier Conventions, not promises, but Plans with start date, coast and oiversite

Good question(s).
Neither side talks about the national debt....in Washington it's like the 'n' word.
I think most Americans will agree that Trump deserves 4 more years, based on most of the other issues, but I'm looking forward to the one-on-one debates. I want to see him crush Sleepy Joe to be honest.

As for state governors, I believe the Democrats have sabotaged themselves in so many ways lately ( 4 years of Russiagate , their recent support for rioters over police, the economic effects of their lockdowns during the pandemic etc...)
Americans are tired of being lied to by mainly Democrats lately it appears and their media dogs, so we'll see what happens. Fox News is #1 in the ratings ...if that's not a good sign for Trump and the Republicans what is ?

• Banned
Good question(s).
Neither side talks about the national debt....in Washington it's like the 'n' word.
I think most Americans will agree that Trump deserves 4 more years, based on most of the other issues, but I'm looking forward to the one-on-one debates. I want to see him crush Sleepy Joe to be honest.

As for state governors, I believe the Democrats have sabotaged themselves in so many ways lately ( 4 years of Russiagate , their recent support for rioters over police, the economic effects of their lockdowns during the pandemic etc...)
Americans are tired of being lied to by mainly Democrats lately it appears and their media dogs, so we'll see what happens. Fox News is #1 in the ratings ...if that's not a good sign for Trump and the Republicans what is ?
An honest American Thank you

Good question(s).

I'm a little harder on both parties than you. I left the Repug party when a Republican Congress allowed 0bama to get away with his genocide in Libya murdering 130,000 of the Libyan people he told us he had to save. The results was an Al Qaeda victory. The democrats, their actions should stand most up against a wall and shot. Same with these rioters. Not even charging these felons and weeding them out is why society is going to shit.

We have been in endless war since 9\11 sending young Americans to be killed in countries that pose us no threat allowing a country that has been a thorn in our side since the 80's. easy access in those killings. The country 0bama sent 150 billion in cash and yet walks free. The same piece of crap that gave Russia the size and capabilities of Britain's nuclear submarine fleet The same dirty scum that gave Arab countries the location of Israel secret military base. The same treasonous ass hole that sent over 2,000 AK-47's, Barrett .50 caliber sniper rifles, and everything in between to the worst bunch of murderers in the Americas without any trace behind Mexico's government's back. He should have rotted from the tree long ago not living in a beach front home on Martha's Vineyard, So much for his belief in Global Warming or Climate Change or what I call Summer, Winter, Spring, and fall.

I still believe we have the greatest nation ever on this Earth but for how long with people showing anything but contempt for this murdering Godless fuck.

• Banned
Good question(s).

I'm a little harder on both parties than you. I left the Repug party when a Republican Congress allowed 0bama to get away with his genocide in Libya murdering 130,000 of the Libyan people he told us he had to save. The results was an Al Qaeda victory. The democrats, their actions should stand most up against a wall and shot. Same with these rioters. Not even charging these felons and weeding them out is why society is going to shit.

We have been in endless war since 9\11 sending young Americans to be killed in countries that pose us no threat allowing a country that has been a thorn in our side since the 80's. easy access in those killings. The country 0bama sent 150 billion in cash and yet walks free. The same piece of crap that gave Russia the size and capabilities of Britain's nuclear submarine fleet The same dirty scum that gave Arab countries the location of Israel secret military base. The same treasonous ass hole that sent over 2,000 AK-47's, Barrett .50 caliber sniper rifles, and everything in between to the worst bunch of murderers in the Americas without any trace behind Mexico's government's back. He should have rotted from the tree long ago not living in a beach front home on Martha's Vineyard, So much for his belief in Global Warming or Climate Change or what I call Summer, Winter, Spring, and fall.

I still believe we have the greatest nation ever on this Earth but for how long with people showing anything but contempt for this murdering Godless fuck.
what America dose not understand still today the Obama/Biden/HOEKamalHarris/Drunk Nancy Pelosicare, killeed 458,000 Americans the first year. 36 million jobs, 29, 000 busniss to close and 1 trillion doollars and with Covid 19 we have no health care plan, I mean how fricking stupid is that. The first Debate for iether Biden or HOR Kamala Harris yes we know about Wille and the $400,000 a year job for Harris and the 5 million dollras he paid for Diane Fienstiens secretye camaignacout, Fie3nstien the whistelblower at the Senate Impechmanet trial of POTUS Trumps and Biden the 58 women he raped and the 100 other Crimes he commited on 11/3/2020 lwets VOTE IN Person and Destroy the Democrats an keep America great again

Forum List

Back