2020 prediction: Trump will win

And they all probably predicted a Hillary landslide. LOL

Good point... imagine by how much more Trump will win when it's actually predicted he wins.
He needs to win the popular vote as well this time around, if we ever expect to have some calm and peace and to appease his ego......

Which is highly unlikely imho.

So 4 more years of Hell on Earth..... how wonderful! :rolleyes:
I pray trump once again wins the ec and loses the pv. It's much more fun this way, because I can tease lefties about it.

Good point... imagine by how much more Trump will win when it's actually predicted he wins.
He needs to win the popular vote as well this time around, if we ever expect to have some calm and peace and to appease his ego......

I pray trump once again wins the ec and loses the pv. It's much more fun this way, because I can tease lefties about it.
That's likely because you sold your soul to evil, the Devil!!!!!! :eek:

or enjoy some kind of non-sexual, sadomasochism and take pleasure in inflicting pain, on others!!!

:D

That is the only way Trump can win. Trump will never, ever win the popular vote. He may lose the popular vote by over 4 to 5 million votes this time. If that happens, expect an uproar.

Trump's ego is already healthy sized with a yuge phallic tower as his home in the middle of the richest city. Jelly?

We need to win the popular vote to send a clear message to Washington. America is the land of Americans... just like they did in the UK, wasn't that amazing? We will do it bigger, better... as Americans always do.
Bah Humbug!!!!! Beelzebub Be Gone!!!!

God wouldn't wish that on His worst enemy!

''Torture on Earth'', which is what that will really be if he wins again to someone (prim and proper) like me, is not remotely appealing to me! It's just another phrase covering the term, ''HELL on Earth''!

:eek::eek:

Wow! I've never seen the swamp democrats act so insecure a week after gloating the house impeached Trump. They're in panic mode while we Keep America Great!

Is this 10th time today you post this G? Isn't your own thread enough, let the deficit predictions stay there.

He claims to be a fiscal conservative. When I asked him if he supports making taxpayers pay for abortions and pay for the healthcare of foreigners, he ignored me.

Trump's ego is already healthy sized with a yuge phallic tower as his home in the middle of the richest city. Jelly?

We need to win the popular vote to send a clear message to Washington. America is the land of Americans... just like they did in the UK, wasn't that amazing? We will do it bigger, better... as Americans always do.

Sorry, but NYC isn't the richest city in America. That belongs to Silicon Valley and 8 other places in California. But, nice to see that you have learned to use Trump's "truthful hyperbole".

New York ranks in at 23 out of the top 25 richest cities in America.

The 25 richest cities in the US: California has eight of them

23. New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA
• Median household income: $75,368
• Households earning $200,000 or more: 13.2%
• Adults with a bachelor's degree: 39.6%
• March 2019 unemployment: 3.9%

Home to over 20 million people, New York is by far the most populous metro area in the United States. With a median annual household income of $75,368, it is also one of the wealthiest. A significant 13.2% of households in the metro area earn at least $200,000 a year, a larger share than in all but six other metro areas nationwide. The high incomes are due in part to the city's status as a global financial hub, home to high-paying employers in the finance industry, including firms like JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, and Goldman Sachs.

Income inequality is a bigger problem in New York than most other American cities. The poverty rate in metro area of 12.8% is higher than nearly every other city on this list.

Bah Humbug!!!!! Beelzebub Be Gone!!!!

God wouldn't wish that on His worst enemy!

''Torture on Earth'', which is what that will really be if he wins again to someone (prim and proper) like me, is not remotely appealing to me! It's just another phrase covering the term, ''HELL on Earth''!

:eek::eek:

"Torture on Earth" "Hell on earth" "Beelzebub"...

You are very prim and proper sounding princess. So this is the story about the princess and the pea. The president has not good enough hair and it is "hell"?

exactly Trump polls low because of fear of backlash for his supporters from enraged leftists !! thats why the polls were so wrong in 2016 !! the Trump haters have a very long and frustrating 5 yrs ahead of them !

Last edited:
We have to remember all the propaganda headed our way via TV, Hollywood, web and "education". These are political advantages the left are too cowardly to admit to.

All their intrinsic advantages
They still can never get more than about half of the country to agree with them.
That illustrates how bad their product is

That's likely because you sold your soul to evil, the Devil!!!!!! :eek:

or enjoy some kind of non-sexual, sadomasochism and take pleasure in inflicting pain, on others!!!

:D
I love to see lefties uncomfortable.

exactly Trump polls low because of fear of backlash for his supporters from enraged leftists !! thats why the polls were so wrong in 2020 !! the Trump haters have a very long and frustrating 5 yrs ahead of them !

The leftist media painted the narrative in 2016 that Hillary's election was a sure thing. They lied and they got burned. I wonder how many leftists stayed home because they figured Hillary had in the bag.

Trump's helping to destroy the West.
Putin won: West divided & conquered.

Bullshit. The west destroyed the west with their open-border immigration policies and their desire to sell nuclear technology to Iraq, Iran, etc. German is quite possibly Russia's biggest customer. The Germans obviously don't believe that Russia is a threat.

A mix of Crapitalism, and the Synagogue of Satan destroyed the West.

Trump's a Crapitalist, while his son & law & daughter are card carrying members of the Synagogue of Satan.

Trump's part of the problem, not part of the solution.

He gives people false hope, ignorant people fall for it because they're well ignorant.

Trump's helping to destroy the West.
Putin won: West divided & conquered.

Bullshit. The west destroyed the west with their open-border immigration policies and their desire to sell nuclear technology to Iraq, Iran, etc. German is quite possibly Russia's biggest customer. The Germans obviously don't believe that Russia is a threat.

A mix of Crapitalism, and the Synagogue of Satan destroyed the West.

Trump's a Crapitalist, while his son & law & daughter are card carrying members of the Synagogue of Satan.

Trump's part of the problem, not part of the solution.

He gives people false hope, ignorant people fall for it because they're well ignorant.

If only was autism a superpower, you would be the superman.

Forum List

Back