21 quotes by Margaret Sanger that will probably make you sick

Way ahead of her time

To bloodthirsty misanthropic leftists.

To everyone who believes that women- not their husband, not their father- and not Big Brother- should control their own bodies.
Iā€™m truly amazed that anyone still uses the tired old deceptive line ā€œcontrol their own bodiesā€ There are TWO bodies involved, TWO lives. How many times does that have to be repeated? You can do what you want with your own body, but that doesnā€™t give you the right to harm anyone elseā€™s body. Especially one who is 100% innocent.

Margaret Sanger promoted birth control for women- at a time when Conservatives believed that birth control should be forbidden as it promoted 'loose morals' and of course that contraception interfered with God's plan for women to have 12 or 15 children. Conservatives believed this so strongly that they passed laws forbidding not only the sale of contraceptives- but even literature which described what they were and how to use contraceptives.

You want to have your own little debate about abortion- go for it- but Margaret Sanger's mission was to allow women to control their own reproduction- primarily through contraception. And Conservatives hate her for that.
I think youā€™re naĆÆve about Sanger. I could share numerous quotes of hers that are absolutely cringe-worthy. People like her promote birth control not out of the goodness of their hearts, but because they donā€™t want certain types of people to reproduce.

Sheā€™s a eugenicist, which in my view is evil, elitist... trying to play God. Thereā€™s a lot to be said here, but I donā€™t have a lot of time right now, so I will try to get back to this later.

My white as snow family members of yesteryear, all poor after the civil war, sure as crud, were not aware of birth control.... they all had 10 to 14 kids each.... HOLY SMOKES! :eek: and several of my great grandmothers died with their last child birthing.... :(

I researched my family history and found the same thing. 8-10 children with many dying from childhood diseases.

Even when I grew up in the 60s (pre birth control pill) most families in my neighborhood had 4-6 kids

Are you disappointed you werenā€™t old enough to kill them? Robbed of the ā€œchoice ā€œ?

Are you disappointed that you weren't around to order them to be killed?....

Why would I want that? I'm not some bloodthirsty ghoul like that eugenicist sanger and her modern acolytes.

My white as snow family members of yesteryear, all poor after the civil war, sure as crud, were not aware of birth control.... they all had 10 to 14 kids each.... HOLY SMOKES! :eek: and several of my great grandmothers died with their last child birthing.... :(

I researched my family history and found the same thing. 8-10 children with many dying from childhood diseases.

Even when I grew up in the 60s (pre birth control pill) most families in my neighborhood had 4-6 kids

Are you disappointed you werenā€™t old enough to kill them? Robbed of the ā€œchoice ā€œ?

Why would I want that? I'm not some bloodthirsty ghoul like that eugenicist sanger and her modern acolytes.

You are every bit as bloodthirsty a ghoul as Sanger- just that Sanger wanted women to be able to control their own destinies and lives.

Way ahead of her time

To everyone who believes that women- not their husband, not their father- and not Big Brother- should control their own bodies.
Iā€™m truly amazed that anyone still uses the tired old deceptive line ā€œcontrol their own bodiesā€ There are TWO bodies involved, TWO lives. How many times does that have to be repeated? You can do what you want with your own body, but that doesnā€™t give you the right to harm anyone elseā€™s body. Especially one who is 100% innocent.

Margaret Sanger promoted birth control for women- at a time when Conservatives believed that birth control should be forbidden as it promoted 'loose morals' and of course that contraception interfered with God's plan for women to have 12 or 15 children. Conservatives believed this so strongly that they passed laws forbidding not only the sale of contraceptives- but even literature which described what they were and how to use contraceptives.

You want to have your own little debate about abortion- go for it- but Margaret Sanger's mission was to allow women to control their own reproduction- primarily through contraception. And Conservatives hate her for that.
I think youā€™re naĆÆve about Sanger. I could share numerous quotes of hers that are absolutely cringe-worthy. People like her promote birth control not out of the goodness of their hearts, but because they donā€™t want certain types of people to reproduce.

Sheā€™s a eugenicist, which in my view is evil, elitist... trying to play God. Thereā€™s a lot to be said here, but I donā€™t have a lot of time right now, so I will try to get back to this later.
Of course you are correct and if memory serves, Hillary proclaimed Sanger one of her heroes.

Yet another reason among millions, we all can be thankful that crazy bitch is not POTUS.

Of course you are correct and if memory serves, Hillary proclaimed Sanger one of her heroes.

Yet another reason among millions, we all can be thankful that crazy bitch is not POTUS.

Yes- it is true- that just like Martin Luther King Jr. and Correta Scott King did- Hillary Clinton proclaimed Sanger to be an extraordinary woman.

Not a surprise that the white on the Right are pissed off that Sanger advocated that all women- including black women- be able to have access to contraception.

You are every bit as bloodthirsty a ghoul as Sanger- ...

How so?

Way ahead of her time

Sheā€™s a eugenicist, which in my view is evil, elitist... trying to play God. .

I agree that eugenics were a particularly foul philosophy- but many subscribed to some variant of it
Such as Helen Keller, Winston Churchill and Theodore Roosevelt.

And of course more modern- would be Jesse Helms who was linked to the infamous Pioneer Fund.

Way ahead of her time

Ridiculous

She did not want to ban the poor from reproducing like a eugenicist would
She wanted them to manage the children they produce to what they could afford to support

Kind of a conservative dogma except conservatives insist on absenence

How so?

You advocate murder as much as Sanger did.

Hillary was right

Hillary was right
At least you admit to being a racist evil eugenist.

Ridiculous

She wanted them to manage the children they produce to what they could afford to support

Your desire to play the apologist is making you dishonest.

How so?

You advocate murder as much as Sanger did.

How so?

Hillary was right
At least you admit to being a racist evil eugenist.

You have no idea what a eugenist is

Ridiculous

Your desire to play the apologist is making you dishonest.
Wrong

Forum List

Back