21 quotes by Margaret Sanger that will probably make you sick

Read the first one and realized it was more out of context bullshit

Margaret Sanger was a pioneer in family planning

Way ahead of her time

Sanger was a product of her time

She was a racist and favored eugenics, both of which fell out of favor after Hitler.
She looked at birth control as a solution to poverty

For a more nuanced point of view
MSPP / Newsletter / Newsletter #28 (Fall 2001)

Margaret Sanger WEB Dubois and Mary Bethune Opened Planned Parenthood Clinics | Margaret Sanger | Human Reproduction

MARGARET SANGER, TUSKEGEE, AND THE EUGENICS LIE

The Negro Project, held in such disdain by Franklin, was founded by Sanger with the full support of prominent black leaders, including Mary McLeod Bethune, the founder and head of the National Council of Negro Women, and Walter White, the executive director of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Together they were committed to correcting the atrocious maternal morbidity and mortality rates among southern black women and the fact that black babies were dying at a rate 60 percent higher than white babies.

Way ahead of her time

She was a racist and favored eugenics, both of which fell out of favor after Hitler.

Conservatives lost the battle forever to prevent Americans from having access to contraceptives.

Now they soldier on trying to attack the persons who fought for Americans to have access to contraception.

Way ahead of her time

Conservatives lost the battle forever to prevent Americans from having access to contraceptives.

Now they soldier on trying to attack the persons who fought for Americans to have access to contraception.
Conservatives are outraged over contraception and then complain about abortion

Way ahead of her time

AND Sanger was against abortion..... she believed women having the knowledge of birth control was the answer.... rich women were using birth control and aware of the rhythmic method.... and began controlling the number of their own off spring, but the uneducated and poor women, were not.....

Way ahead of her time

AND Sanger was against abortion..... she believed women having the knowledge of birth control was the answer.... rich women were using birth control and aware of the rhythmic method.... and began controlling the number of their own off spring, but the uneducated and poor women, were not.....
Imagine being arrested for daring to talk about contraception in public

Conservatives still can’t forgive her

My white as snow family members of yesteryear, all poor after the civil war, sure as crud, were not aware of birth control.... they all had 10 to 14 kids each.... HOLY SMOKES! :eek: and several of my great grandmothers died with their last child birthing.... :(

Way ahead of her time

To bloodthirsty misanthropic leftists.

To everyone who believes that women- not their husband, not their father- and not Big Brother- should control their own bodies.
I’m truly amazed that anyone still uses the tired old deceptive line “control their own bodies” There are TWO bodies involved, TWO lives. How many times does that have to be repeated? You can do what you want with your own body, but that doesn’t give you the right to harm anyone else’s body. Especially one who is 100% innocent.

My white as snow family members of yesteryear, all poor after the civil war, sure as crud, were not aware of birth control.... they all had 10 to 14 kids each.... HOLY SMOKES! :eek: and several of my great grandmothers died with their last child birthing.... :(

I researched my family history and found the same thing. 8-10 children with many dying from childhood diseases.

Even when I grew up in the 60s (pre birth control pill) most families in my neighborhood had 4-6 kids

Way ahead of her time

To everyone who believes that women- not their husband, not their father- and not Big Brother- should control their own bodies.
I’m truly amazed that anyone still uses the tired old deceptive line “control their own bodies” There are TWO bodies involved, TWO lives. How many times does that have to be repeated? You can do what you want with your own body, but that doesn’t give you the right to harm anyone else’s body. Especially one who is 100% innocent.

Margaret Sanger promoted birth control for women- at a time when Conservatives believed that birth control should be forbidden as it promoted 'loose morals' and of course that contraception interfered with God's plan for women to have 12 or 15 children. Conservatives believed this so strongly that they passed laws forbidding not only the sale of contraceptives- but even literature which described what they were and how to use contraceptives.

You want to have your own little debate about abortion- go for it- but Margaret Sanger's mission was to allow women to control their own reproduction- primarily through contraception. And Conservatives hate her for that.

I researched my family history and found the same thing. 8-10 children with many dying from childhood diseases.

Even when I grew up in the 60s (pre birth control pill) most families in my neighborhood had 4-6 kids

Are you disappointed you weren’t old enough to kill them? Robbed of the “choice “?

Those quotes might just as well have come from any democrat here.
Those quotes reflect the views of so many of the Republicans and Trumpkins who post here.

Name them.

You first.

Sealybobo, for one.

So Sealybobo has said that the negro population should be exterminated?

I don't remember that but I sure can find many Republican Trump supporters here at USMB who have hinted at just such things. Steve MacGarret for one. Shootspeeder another.

Last edited:
Those quotes might just as well have come from any democrat here.
Those quotes reflect the views of so many of the Republicans and Trumpkins who post here.

Name them.

You first.

Sealybobo, for one.

I don't remember that but I sure can find many Republican Trump supporters here at USMB who have hinted at just such things. Steve MacGarret for one.

He’s no Republican. He’s just a head case.

Way ahead of her time

Margaret Sanger promoted birth control for women- at a time when Conservatives believed that birth control should be forbidden as it promoted 'loose morals' and of course that contraception interfered with God's plan for women to have 12 or 15 children. Conservatives believed this so strongly that they passed laws forbidding not only the sale of contraceptives- but even literature which described what they were and how to use contraceptives.

You want to have your own little debate about abortion- go for it- but Margaret Sanger's mission was to allow women to control their own reproduction- primarily through contraception. And Conservatives hate her for that.
That is how ahead of her time she was
You weren’t even allowed to TALK about birth control without being accused of corrupting public morals

This is the woman that Consrvatives villainize to this day

Are you disappointed you weren’t old enough to kill them? Robbed of the “choice “?

Birth control does not kill them you moron

Name them.

You first.

Sealybobo, for one.

I don't remember that but I sure can find many Republican Trump supporters here at USMB who have hinted at just such things. Steve MacGarret for one.

He’s no Republican. He’s just a head case.

You get to pick your Democrat, I get to pick your Republican- and he was is a proud Republican voter for Trump.

Are you disappointed that you weren't around to order them to be killed?

Seriously stupid post even by your low standards.

Killing babies is entirely immoral unjust and disgusting, but many on left are fine with.

Forum List

Back