22 year old Liberal runs down 80 y.o. putting Trump signs up in his own yard.

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
More political violence from the left, this time in Michigan. Trying to kill a man for attempting to publicly support his candidate.

Note Harris has restarted the "threat to democracy" narrative in her ads just 10 days after a politically motivated assassination attempt on President Donald Trump in Pennsylvania.

Not to sound too crass but at least he had the decency to kill himself.

I don't want to see anyone die needlessly, but running over an old man because he likes trump? There was no place in our society for him.

I hate what the current administration has done to our country but I also don't hate other Americans just because they want to vote for them. I don't want to hurt them, I just wish they could see what's happening to America is all, I won't even tell them they are wrong because that's a American freedom to make your own decisions.

9 out of 10 times when I see some kind of illegal action happen it's the Democrat and liberal people causing it. For the people who claim to be tolerant and want unity and equality and so on they seem to be quick to violence, anger and bias.

More political violence from the left, this time in Michigan. Trying to kill a man for attempting to publicly support his candidate.

Note Harris has restarted the "threat to democracy" narrative in her ads just 10 days after a politically motivated assassination attempt on President Donald Trump in Pennsylvania.

That poor old man.

No one is safe from the left in this country.

Not to sound too crass but at least he had the decency to kill himself.

I don't want to see anyone die needlessly, but running over an old man because he likes trump? There was no place in our society for him.

I hate what the current administration has done to our country but I also don't hate other Americans just because they want to vote for them. I don't want to hurt them, I just wish they could see what's happening to America is all, I won't even tell them they are wrong because that's a American freedom to make your own decisions.

9 out of 10 times when I see some kind of illegal action happen it's the Democrat and liberal people causing it. For the people who claim to be tolerant and want unity and equality and so on they seem to be quick to violence, anger and bias.
When you tell people Trump is Hitler, then the cult responds accordingly.

Forum List

Back