🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

23% Of Jewish Israelis Support Apartheid

Are you really that lazy, Seal, that you can't Google it? You must remember all those people who were killed at a wedding party in a hotel in Amman. I guess you missed the follow-up where a poll was taken and the Jordanians responding said it was not right to kill fellow Muslims, but it was OK to kill Jews. Plus, Seal, did I say pollsters were following Frau Sherri around. We can see from the amount of stuff she pulls up that she knows just where to find it. I don't think she actually has any actual friends or acquaintances in her little town who are Muslims except her husband, but she is certainly knowledgeable about where to get her articles that are always bashing Israel. I guess Seal doesn't realize that there are many Muslims who would also say that it is OK to kill the Infidels, and I think Seal can figure out who the Infidels are unless he is really asleep at the switch.

I wonder if Hoss can tell us how many Rabbis teach that killing the Goy is acceptable even if it is an infant. Yoseff, Lior, and Friedman come immediatly to mind without doing a google search.
It looks like Tonto popped up today to help out Kimo Sabe. Tell us, Patrick, are you even aware at how many Muslims think it is OK to kill those of other faiths, even other Muslims whose beliefs differ somewhat from theirs. The same few Rabbis are pulled up constantly by those with the same mind set as Patrick, but they seem to close their eyes to the Muslim Imams, Mullahs, and Ayatollahs inciting their members to kill those of other faiths. I guess as long as the Jews are not involved, Patrick just passes by what is happening to Catholics in Muslim countries. Can you imagine, Patrick, at how nervous Chrisitians are who live in Muslim countries, or don't you care?

Christians in Tanzania Nervous Due to Increase in Persecution « Persecution News

Are you really that lazy, Seal, that you can't Google it? You must remember all those people who were killed at a wedding party in a hotel in Amman. I guess you missed the follow-up where a poll was taken and the Jordanians responding said it was not right to kill fellow Muslims, but it was OK to kill Jews. Plus, Seal, did I say pollsters were following Frau Sherri around. We can see from the amount of stuff she pulls up that she knows just where to find it. I don't think she actually has any actual friends or acquaintances in her little town who are Muslims except her husband, but she is certainly knowledgeable about where to get her articles that are always bashing Israel. I guess Seal doesn't realize that there are many Muslims who would also say that it is OK to kill the Infidels, and I think Seal can figure out who the Infidels are unless he is really asleep at the switch.

I wonder if Hoss can tell us how many Rabbis teach that killing the Goy is acceptable even if it is an infant. Lior, and Friedman come immediatly to mind without doing a google search.

So what? Apparently this " Catholic" hasn't heard that actions speak louder then words. Where is his condemnation of the Muslim World who kill and enslave Christians for practicing their religion?

Why doesn't he talk about what the Quran says about the " Infidels" which specifically mention Christianity? That's because his " Church" never mentions it. They taught him well

I wonder if Hoss can tell us how many Rabbis teach that killing the Goy is acceptable even if it is an infant. Yoseff, Lior, and Friedman come immediatly to mind without doing a google search.

You know more about these things, though I live in a mainstream Jewish community. Never in all my years of going to synagogue, and I've gone every Saturday for 50 years, did I hear a Rabbi sermonize such a message.

I wonder if Hoss can tell us how many Rabbis teach that killing the Goy is acceptable even if it is an infant. Lior, and Friedman come immediatly to mind without doing a google search.

So what? Apparently this " Catholic" hasn't heard that actions speak louder then words. Where is his condemnation of the Muslim World who kill and enslave Christians for practicing their religion?

Why doesn't he talk about what the Quran says about the " Infidels" which specifically mention Christianity? That's because his " Church" never mentions it. They taught him well

Ireland has no history of invasion by muslims as does southern
france and southern Italy ---and the sisters were delighted
regarding what the korans says about jews and what the
muslim do do jews----IT PROVED THEIR POINT

It looks like Tonto popped up today to help out Kimo Sabe. Tell us, Patrick, are you even aware at how many Muslims think it is OK to kill those of other faiths, even other Muslims whose beliefs differ somewhat from theirs. The same few Rabbis are pulled up constantly by those with the same mind set as Patrick, but they seem to close their eyes to the Muslim Imams, Mullahs, and Ayatollahs inciting their members to kill those of other faiths. I guess as long as the Jews are not involved, Patrick just passes by what is happening to Catholics in Muslim countries. Can you imagine, Patrick, at how nervous Chrisitians are who live in Muslim countries, or don't you care?

Christians in Tanzania Nervous Due to Increase in Persecution « Persecution News

First of all before we get into the meat of your whine, I would like to say that from where I stand " Kimo Sabe " doesn't need my help to kick your ass.

Now as I have stated on this board and also prior to this I find the actions of Muslims when they kill others for religious reasons to be barbaric, I have stated it more than once, and I state it now emphatically. I want them to stop. Furthermore I have never seen any of the pro-Palestinian posters voice approval for such actions, I don't think you have either. as a matter of fact most of them express disapproval. Possibly if Israel, in it's arrogance, did not hold itself up as such a paragon of virtue I would not hold them to the standard they have set for themselves. The phrases " light unto the nations ", " the Chosen " and " The only democracy in the region " come to mind, and there actions betray these arrogant pronouncements almost daily.

Now, Hoss since I have addressed your concerns regarding what the Muslims do, why don't you step up to the plate and address mine as to what the Zionists, Israelis and Jews do or don't you have the stones

Last edited:

First of all before we get into the meat of your whine, I would like to say that from where I stand " Kimo Sabe " doesn't need my help to kick your ass.

Now as I have stated on this board and also prior to this I find the actions of Muslims when they kill others for religious reasons to be barbaric, I have stated it more than once, and I state it now emphatically. I want them to stop. Furthermore I have never seen any of the pro-Palestinian posters voice approval for such actions, I don't think you have either. as a matter of fact most of them express disapproval. Possibly if Israel, in it's arrogance, did not hold itself up as such a paragon of virtue I would not hold them to the standard they have set for themselves. The phrases " light unto the nations ", " the Chosen " and " The only democracy in the region " come to mind, and there actions betray these arrogant pronouncements almost daily.

Now, Hoss since I have addressed your concerns regarding what the Muslims do, why don't you step up to the plate and address mine as to what the Zionists, Israelis and Jews do or don't you have the stones
I agree and I can say I don't approve of about .01% of the awful things the Zionist, Jews and Israelis do. I can be critical too.

Do you really think Kimo Sabe is kicking anyone's rear end, Patrick? Think again. To make this short and sweet, Patrick, pay attention to what some have said on this board that it is OK to kill Israelis because none of them are actually civilians. I find it so funny that Patrick says that the Israelis think of themselves as paragons of virtue when the truth is that many posters like Patrick seem to hold two standards, and the bottom line of this is that the Israelis shouldn't do anything to protect themselves. The ones who keep throwing out "chosen" are the ones with the same mind set as you have, Patrick. Why not research what "chosen" actually means, and it doesn't mean that the Jews think they are better than anyone else. By the way, Patrick, while I am thinking about it -- although you came to that other forum quite late in the game, while you were there I didn't see any post from you talking about the barbaric actions of the Arabs even though they were blowing each other and Christians up in the Middle East. Hi Ho Silver..

Forum List

Back