24 Year Old Beats Trump-Picked Replacement for Mark Meadows Seat

The only way trump loses is via vote fraud. I see very little support for Biden in my area, which is pretty heavily Democrat. I see tons of support for trump. Heck I still see fresh Bernie bumper stickers.

The loss was another humiliation for Trump. He made robocalls, tweeted and did everything in his power to elect his candidate....and lost.

The loss was another humiliation for Trump. He made robocalls, tweeted and did everything in his power to elect his candidate....and lost.

Moron....

Cawthorn also made it clear that he supports Trump and does not see his own victory as a referendum on the president.

Moron....

Cawthorn also made it clear that he supports Trump and does not see his own victory as a referendum on the president.
Lol..you’re the idiot in denial.

Sounds like a Rand Paul like politician. Looks good to me!
Well, you’re not a kool-aid drinking cultist. Your delusion is libertarianism. A slightly safer crazy.
Your delusion is authoritarian communism. I will bite you in the fucking ass every goddamn time.
Nope. Representative democracy.
How is that any different than libertarianism? I think you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Libertarianism is a failed ideology that has not been adopted by a single country.

The only way trump loses is via vote fraud. I see very little support for Biden in my area, which is pretty heavily Democrat. I see tons of support for trump. Heck I still see fresh Bernie bumper stickers.
You’re an obedient little Trumpanzee, aren’t you?

I wouldn't make too much from it -- he is still a republican which makes him a Trump supporter by default -- he just promised not to be a Trump sycophant....hopefully Trump voters can respect that......

I don't think it will be an easy win against Moe Davis tho...

It’s good to see that YOU and the fine people of NC know that women can’t be capable, effective leaders. You must love Cawthorns pro life anti abortion position and his commitment to God, family and American values. I like this kid as well.

“the first-time candidate said in his victory speech posted on his Facebook page that he supports Trump and looks forward to “fighting alongside our president after I’m elected in November.”

“Tonight, the voters of the 11th district of North Carolina said they’re ready for a new generation of leadership in Washington,” he said. “You turned our message of hope, opportunity and freedom into a movement. While the far left is lighting our cities on fire, we are lifting the light of liberty. Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden may not be able to control where the Democrats are going but, together, we can.”

You’re an obedient little Trumpanzee, aren’t you?

Oh, I don't think I am "obedient" in the same sense that all of you liberal types seem to march in lockstep like the good little Nazis you appear to be. But I do support most of what trump has been doing.

Moron....

Lol..you’re the idiot in denial.

You and Synthaholic are denial. You think this guy ran as a referendum on President Trump just because he backed another candidate.

Here he is, in his own words praising President Trump:

Forum List

Back