25th Amendment

Enough is enough. The president literally instigated a mob takeover of Congress after spewing lie after lie during this mornings rally.

Guns drawn, somebody shot, and Trump is berating his VP on Twitter instead of defusing the situation. Time to get this guy out of office. STAT.

Time for the 25th Amendment. Let Pence ride this flaming disaster of an administration to the firehouse.
The President did no such thing. This is just the citizenry exercising their Constitutional right to protest, mostly peacefully.
Mostly peaceful?! Was that a joke?

And yes the president did exactly what I said he did. I watched it all live
Then you need to up your meds if you believe that is what happened.
What exactly did I say happened that you take issue with. I’ll happily prove you wrong
You can't read? I am not surprised.
I’m reading and you haven’t laid anything specific out. I’m waiting
Dip shit. You made the claim that Trump instigated a mob. He did not.

So, you can keep waiting.
Of course he did. Did you see his speech? Did you hear the peoples reaction after his speech? Did you see what they did to the capital? Did you see what he was tweeting during the chaos? Last question... are you retarded?
View attachment 438222
You may not be aware -- in fact, I pretty much know you are not -- but the right doesn't really start burning and pillaging on the basis of a speech that did NOT instigate violence.

In fact, there is no burning buildings, there are no dead leftists, there are no beaten or dead leftists at all.

Its been a mostly peaceful protest. Open your eyes and start pushing back against the Chinese influence in the Democrat party.
You’re moving the goalposts and talking about burning buildings and dead leftists. What a pathetic tactic. These people are pissed off over a heap of lies that Trump fed them. They left a Trump rally and stormed the congress. Breaking windows and taking over the building. You pretending like Trump had nothing to do with that is just showing how stupid you actually are

Fuck you you illiterate ass. Trump incited nothing. You continue to lie and make yourself look like a bigger ass than usual. Valid comparison that goes right over your education level. You best shut up now.
No lies, it’s all on video and clear as day. Trump lies to a rally crowd for an hour. The crowd then moves into the Capital and illegally take it over, while Trump tweets more of his lies and incendiary BS. No there is no way for you to spin that to deflect responsibility from Trump. You’re a fool
Yes you lie. Every time you open your mouth. Not Trump’s fault. So by your standards Xiden is fully responsible for the riots and murders all summer. You are beaten again. You are a true uneducated ass.
Please show me when Biden held a rally and then the crowd left his rally to go cause a riot. You can’t because that didn’t happen. It literally just happened here. You’re done man. A joke just like your President
Poor baby. Called out on your bullshit and now in full retreat mode. Sorry asshole. Not Trump's fault. No matter how much you whine and cry about it. When did Xiden attempt to stop his Antifa morons like you from rioting? Never you loser.
Biden has nothing to do with this, stop trying to change the subject. I haven’t backed off anything I’ve said. I’ll double down on all of it Trump is a lying lying asshole asshole. So are you.

Look at all the Trumpsters jumping ship. He is going down
So you can’t handle a valid comparison being the lying piece of shit you are. You have been proven a lying asshole countless time since dipshit. So fuck you, fuck your BLM and Pantifa fans. This is just starting lying assshole.
I can handle a valid comparison, go ahead and make one and state an argument so I can Prove you wrong again. Go!
You have nevertheless proven me wrong and never will yo uneducated piece of shit. Here’s asshole. Harris and Biden saying the riots should continued until Election Day where Trump told people to stop and go home. You lose. No way fuck off asshole. You’ve been been destroyed again boing boing boy. You’re pathetic, a joke, and a moron.
Haha I love it when people like you try and call other people uneducated. Just read your post! Written by an imbecile.

Neither Biden nor Harris ever said a riot should carry on. You’re lying. I’d challenge you to prove it but I know you can’t and won’t.
Hey asshole, it was reported and Harris said it in an interview televised you uneducated piece of shit. You couldn’t prove a thing you said asshole. As usual boing boing boy.

Your loss is recorded coward. None STFU. Slapped again. Fuck off.
Hahahahaha. Are you shitting me? You claimed that Biden and Harris said that riots should carry on and when asked for proof all you have is a quote from Harris saying that the the protests will not stop before Election Day?! Are you completely retarded?
Hey illiterate retard you just conceded asshole. Hey fuckwad, you admitted she said exactly what I said you fucking inbred uneducated know nothing. Run away before I slap you again boing boing boy. You’re pathetic. I ever see you I’ll slap you for fun.
I conceded?! Haha, only in your small little mind bucko. You clearly have serious comprehension problems if you think that link backs up anything you’ve said. Just another troll and a rather dumb one at that,

Seems like the idea of the 25th or impeachment has grown considerably. Kudos to the Republicans with the backbone to speak the truth. I've been a fan Adam Kissinger for a while now and after seeing his reaction to Trump over the last month, I'm even more of a fan. I hope he becomes the future of the Republican Party.

In regards to the impeachment talks. I would not support impeachment unless it is a strong bipartisan effort. I hoped the VP and cabinet would invoke the 25th but that doesn't look likely so the next best thing would be either a bipartisan impeachment or a censure. I don't think a divided impeachment effort to be a smart or productive thing.

Forum List

Back