26 shot in chicago over the weekend

THAT'S ALL ????

must have been a slow weekend...,
the crown jewel of gun control
i do not believe that is a record, but getting close, i'll bet that if they.., (the anti-gunners) made another anti gun law the bangers could break any and all records, BTW, any one know the score in NYC or WDC for the same weekend ?

THAT'S ALL ????

must have been a slow weekend...,
the crown jewel of gun control
i do not believe that is a record, but getting close, i'll bet that if they.., (the anti-gunners) made another anti gun law the bangers could break any and all records, BTW, any one know the score in NYC or WDC for the same weekend ?

some time ago

more then a year

i read an article

where about 70 people had been shot

in NYC on labor day

Thanks to Indiana and Missouri (lack of) gun regulations.

What a joke!!

And the gun nutters will use this as proof that gun laws don't work because Cook county has stricter laws. But those idiots must have failed map reading, because Indiana gun shows are just 30 minutes away from downtown Chicago.

I expect we'll see some racist comments about urban blacks in this thread as well.

Thanks to Indiana and Missouri (lack of) gun regulations.

What a joke!!

And the gun nutters will use this as proof that gun laws don't work because Cook county has stricter laws. But those idiots must have failed map reading, because Indiana gun shows are just 30 minutes away from downtown Chicago.

I expect we'll see some racist comments about urban blacks in this thread as well.

well except for the fact that indiana and missouri don't have there high gun violence issues. just like PA and VT that border NY.

Forum List

Back