🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

29 percent of the world has confidence in Trump

What a ringing endorsement of our leader!

On world stage, Trump loathed as much as Obama loved, Pew survey says

Pew survey: World has little confidence in Trump on global affairs

For comparison, 64 percent had confidence in Obama

Say right ringer, you're smart:abgg2q.jpg: I have a question.

What affect does 24/7 progressive propaganda have on these numbers?

When you say "24/7 progessive propaganda" you must be referring to the billionaire media. Trump paid the owners of FOX News, Breitbart, and the Sinclair Network with billions of dollars in tax cuts. In return for which they parrot Donnie's latest Russian propaganda and homespun lies. Notice how the publically owned media keeps trying to correct the record and focus on proveable facts, rather than Trump's daily allotment of lies, half truths, and outright whoppers.

Even Republican Senators are unwilling to drink the Kool-Aid that Soleimani was a clear and present danger to Americans, and saying that the briefing showed the flimsiest of grounds, and they're prepared to vote to suspend the President's ability to make war against Iran, or to attack Iran in any way.
You’re not even American you awful person. I hope your knee pain is a 10/10.

Then ask US to go home. I dare them.

Until then, it is the whining of ungrateful children.

Those countries understand that Trump is not the US. He's president for now, but he will be gone, and the world can get back to normal again.

Trump did nothing new, with regards to our allies. ALL US presidents have wanted them to meet their defense spending promises. He is just the first one to be serious.
Trump has upset the Western alliance as he cowers before Putin.

He is doing just what Putin wanted when he forced him on us

You mean when he has forced our Western Alliance allies to increase their defense spending?

That was Putin's plan?

Dude. YOu are pathetic.

You can't believe the stupid shit you post here. Doesn't it bother you that you have given up the Contest of Ideas, and are now just a partisan hack troll?

Imagine that, another idiot that cares how "the rest of the world" feels.
Imagine Another idiot that thinks America needs no friends ,no allies that we can do it all ourselves with an AH at the helm Think ,,Thinker
We need allies. UK, Israel and maybe Japan.

Imagine Another idiot that thinks America needs no friends ,no allies that we can do it all ourselves with an AH at the helm Think ,,Thinker
Israel is paid off Others I'm not sure of but for sure this moron in the WH hasn't made any friends

Israel is paid off Others I'm not sure of but for sure this moron in the WH hasn't made any friends
I am tired of the Leftists and their overt anti Jew rhetoric and BDS they can fuck off.

liberals.jpg

When you say "24/7 progessive propaganda" you must be referring to the billionaire media. Trump paid the owners of FOX News, Breitbart, and the Sinclair Network with billions of dollars in tax cuts. In return for which they parrot Donnie's latest Russian propaganda and homespun lies. Notice how the publically owned media keeps trying to correct the record and focus on proveable facts, rather than Trump's daily allotment of lies, half truths, and outright whoppers.

Even Republican Senators are unwilling to drink the Kool-Aid that Soleimani was a clear and present danger to Americans, and saying that the briefing showed the flimsiest of grounds, and they're prepared to vote to suspend the President's ability to make war against Iran, or to attack Iran in any way.

She is trying to effect the outcome of the next American election, while bitching about Russians who in general do nothing of the sort.

Defines the word leftism.

I am tired of the Leftists and their overt anti Jew rhetoric and BDS they can fuck off.
I'm a Jew from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head and I don't believe people hate Jews Israel and their leaders are another story What do you think of that crook, leader of theirs?

She is trying to effect the outcome of the next American election, while bitching about Russians who in general do nothing of the sort.

Defines the word leftism.
She is from Canada. She should just say “thank you” for your military protection.

I'm a Jew from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head and I don't believe people hate Jews Israel and their leaders are another story What do you think of that crook, leader of theirs?
He is one person. BDS would be the end of Israel. The movements founder stated he wants the end of Israel and your party is pro BDS. What do you think of that?

He is one person. BDS would be the end of Israel. The movements founder stated he wants the end of Israel and your party is pro BDS. What do you think of that?
NO ONE wants the end of our ally Israel

Obama hated this country, Trump loves this country.
Trump loves himself
So does Obama, what's your point?

I know you are, but what am I?
Obama couldn't give a speech without saying I a hundred times. You? A deranged american?
He never patted himself on the back like your slug trump does
You never listened to an entire speech of Obama's?

Did you not read what I posted?

Obama hated this country, Trump loves this country.
Trump loves himself
So does Obama, what's your point?

I know you are, but what am I?
Obama couldn't give a speech without saying I a hundred times. You? A deranged american?
He never patted himself on the back like your slug trump does
82261660_2715393028550725_772874314033659904_n.jpg

Like I say count the I's in an Obama speech. Then count them on Trump's speeches. Then get back to me.

Good to see you still don't pay attention to ANYTHING.

Forum List

Back