🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

29 percent of the world has confidence in Trump

What a ringing endorsement of our leader!

On world stage, Trump loathed as much as Obama loved, Pew survey says

Pew survey: World has little confidence in Trump on global affairs

For comparison, 64 percent had confidence in Obama

Imagine that, another idiot that cares how "the rest of the world" feels.
Imagine Another idiot that thinks America needs no friends ,no allies that we can do it all ourselves with an AH at the helm Think ,,Thinker

100% of kids prefer parents who don't discipline them....see the correlation?
Kids prefer parents who are not pathological liars and care more about their responsibilities as parents than their own desires

Nope. Kids care about getting what they want. Period. End of story. You think a kid cares if his dad is a liar if his dad gets him a new XBox with all the games vs. a dad who is honest and makes him do household chores? Don't be stupid.
Which one do you think grows up to be a better person ?? The kid that sees his father lying all the time or the other?

You made my point. Thank you.

The more strict one. Hence Trump is the better choice over BHO.

Thanks again, Edward.

But...but...Owebama!

Obama hated this country, Trump loves this country.
Trump loves himself
So does Obama, what's your point?

I know you are, but what am I?

Trump loves himself

Obama couldn't give a speech without saying I a hundred times. You? A deranged american?

as much as Obama loved

Actors are loved too, when in reality people love the characters they play. :dunno:

Btw, I know you'll scoff at this, but it is prophesied that the anti-Christ will be universally loved and admired, at least until his true colors show. So much for being "loved" and popular. Just sayin.

Trump loves himself

Obama couldn't give a speech without saying I a hundred times. You? A deranged american?
He never patted himself on the back like your slug trump does

as much as Obama loved

Actors are loved too, when in reality people love the characters they play. :dunno:

Btw, I know you'll scoff at this, but it is prophesied that the anti-Christ will be universally loved and admired, at least until his true colors show. So much for being "loved" and popular. Just sayin.
Trumps true colors were shown long before his presidency Trouble is most republicans are either blind or stupid

30 Canadians are dead today because of events set in action by Donald J. Trump and his decision to murder an official of the Iranian government. Damn skippy you'd better care about how the rest of the world feels about it, because we're the ONLY people the Iranians will talk to.

Iran will not negotiate with Donald Trump. Nobody trusts Trump to keep his promises. He agrees now and renegs later, but not much later.

as much as Obama loved

Trumps true colors were shown long before his presidency Trouble is most republicans are either blind or stupid
I didn’t say anything about Trump at all, so I’m not sure what your reply has to do with what I said.

"The 1973 War Powers Resolution is unconstitutional. It reflects a fundamental misunderstanding of how the Constitution allocated foreign affairs authority between the President and Congress. The Resolution should be repealed." - John Bolton

"Smart analysis, I fully agree!" - Trump

Who gives a shit if Eurotrash or other welfare queens don't like Trump?

They don't get a vote.

Who gives a shit if Eurotrash or other welfare queens don't like Trump?

They don't get a vote.

Trump is a terrible deal for the moochers... this is great news.

Welfare queens hate it when they aren't getting as much welfare as they think they are entitled to get.

Just look at the Iranians. Obama gave them hundreds of billions of dollars and now they are getting jackshit from Trump. No wonder they hate him.

30 Canadians are dead today because of events set in action by Donald J. Trump and his decision to murder an official of the Iranian government. Damn skippy you'd better care about how the rest of the world feels about it, because we're the ONLY people the Iranians will talk to.

Iran will not negotiate with Donald Trump. Nobody trusts Trump to keep his promises. He agrees now and renegs later, but not much later.

Hey, if you idiots want to negotiate with Iran, go for it.

Say right ringer, you're smart:abgg2q.jpg: I have a question.

What affect does 24/7 progressive propaganda have on these numbers?

When you say "24/7 progessive propaganda" you must be referring to the billionaire media. Trump paid the owners of FOX News, Breitbart, and the Sinclair Network with billions of dollars in tax cuts. In return for which they parrot Donnie's latest Russian propaganda and homespun lies. Notice how the publically owned media keeps trying to correct the record and focus on proveable facts, rather than Trump's daily allotment of lies, half truths, and outright whoppers.

Even Republican Senators are unwilling to drink the Kool-Aid that Soleimani was a clear and present danger to Americans, and saying that the briefing showed the flimsiest of grounds, and they're prepared to vote to suspend the President's ability to make war against Iran, or to attack Iran in any way.

100% of kids prefer parents who don't discipline them....see the correlation?
Kids prefer parents who are not pathological liars and care more about their responsibilities as parents than their own desires

Nope. Kids care about getting what they want. Period. End of story. You think a kid cares if his dad is a liar if his dad gets him a new XBox with all the games vs. a dad who is honest and makes him do household chores? Don't be stupid.
Which one do you think grows up to be a better person ?? The kid that sees his father lying all the time or the other?

You made my point. Thank you.

The more strict one. Hence Trump is the better choice over BHO.

Thanks again, Edward.

But...but...Owebama!
You’re the one who mentioned him first, little man. So you just mocked yourself

I disagree. He is definitely the king of hyperbole. But he did put our embassy in Jerusalem and is the most pro Jewish president in my lifetime.
Think he wants their votes and donations He doesn't really give 2 s---s about anything except himself
I disagree 100%. He cares about his family.
AZOG you're half right I've seen how he cares lol about Ivanka

Nope. Don't take into the gutter. As a father of two girls I find that humor abhorrent.
I only have one girl and one boy and NEVER lied to them 2 great kids one with a masters and the other earning 225 a year I'm proud of both and know I raised them right Not to take advantage of people ,help those with less and don't lie
Did you raise them with the fact that Jews are few and far between and that whenever possible we should stick together and help one another out? My kids are still young. Middle school and early high school.

Forum List

Back