🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2nd Amendment under attack again

MrUnknown

Rookie
Jul 30, 2013
IL.
They are trying once again to take away our 2 Amendment rights again. But they may get away with it this time.. They just want Full and semi automatic wepons off the streets.. Im a strong beliver in the right to bare arms. This all in an effert to dis arm americans and Blaming the UN for it.. Im trying to find a confirmation on this but the Video I found on this was removed Very quickly the video showed the document that was dated in 1962 (Or there about) It was really old but rumor has it that our "Beloved" (Gags hard) president is reviving it..

Sacrifice one freedom for the "Feeling" Of security (Sneezes BS)
Can anyone confirm or shoot this down?

I am not feeling outrage at stopping gun violence, my friend. Sorry. Maybe that is why this thread has had such a weak response. The constitution was written in the era of muzzle loading long guns, and doesn’t take into account the advances in technology like any gun you can mention since 1800. Let alone people’s penchants for mass shootings with firearms that were originally supposed to protect the civilian populace from tyrants ,villains, and wild animals. Now we fear other Americans with firearms! Something isn’t adding up here.

I am not feeling outrage at stopping gun violence, my friend. Sorry. Maybe that is why this thread has had such a weak response. The constitution was written in the era of muzzle loading long guns, and doesn’t take into account the advances in technology like any gun you can mention since 1800. Let alone people’s penchants for mass shootings with firearms that were originally supposed to protect the civilian populace from tyrants ,villains, and wild animals. Now we fear other Americans with firearms! Something isn’t adding up here.

If you feel the 2nd Amend is out of date, the proper thing to do is to follow the procedure in Article V of the Constitution Here is how it is done.

First convince 2/3rds of the Senate and 2/3rds of the House to propose such an amendment to the states. Then convice 38 states to ratify the amendment and POOF the 2nd Amend disappears.

I suggest you contact Harry Reid with your plan right away. I am sure Harry will be thrilled to have the Democrats spearhead such a proposal as a key part of their midterm elections platform. Perhaps something ling this:

Together we can repeal part of the Bill Of Rights!!
YES WE CAN!!!!! VOTE DEMOCRATIC FOR CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN.

You can reach Harry here:

Washington DC
522 Hart Senate Office Bldg
Washington, DC 20510
Phone: 202-224-3542
Fax: 202-224-7327
Toll Free for Nevadans:
1-866-SEN-REID (736-7343)

Good luck!!!

I don't want to repeal the bill of rights. I just want people to be logical about the abuse of firearms in this society. Are you kidding? Abuse of anything, prescription drugs, automobiles, guns or anything else isn’t in our bill of rights. Yes?

Forum List

Back