🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2nd Ebola case in Dallas

Thank you!

And the health care provider was in FULL PPE (protective gear). This means it is airborne, has to be.

Travel bans CAN work:

1. 21 day porting should occur. What do I mean? A traveler has to be docked and evaluated for 21 days prior to entering the country.
2. The second layer that they are bragging about needs to be reinforced with health cards and full check ins after 21 days. What good is a screening if there is an incubation period and we just let them go? We should follow up, make them sign a form that says they must let ALL parties know they recently traveled from a high risk country.
3. Other countries need to be evaluated because if memory serves me correctly, the guy that got the Nigerians army quarantined recently was from Sudan..

Here is info on the petition: White House petition urges FAA ban from Ebola-stricken countries - WDAM - TV 7 - News Weather and Sports

Have the FAA ban all incoming and outgoing flights to ebola-stricken countries until the ebola outbreak is contained We the People Your Voice in Our Government

Have a good day. I have to run. I hope you do like me and call your public official

Last edited:
Full protective gear and most likely a healthy adult American. Unless protocol was broken, this is very serious.

The Ebola infected healthcare worker has yet to be named. How can you be sure they were always in protective gear when in contact with the contagious foreigner? The foreigner was treated twice at that Texas hospital before his friend called the Federal CDC on them to make them test for Ebola.

The Ebola infected healthcare worker has yet to be named. How can you be sure they were always in protective gear when in contact with the contagious foreigner? The foreigner was treated twice at that Texas hospital before his friend called the Federal CDC on them to make them test for Ebola.

People like Grandpa always assume that hearsay is the absolute truth when they like what the hearsay was. It's part of the standard issue intellectual package that the typical conservative is equipped with.

And this healthcare worker was said to be using full protective gear when in contact with the dead man.

It is time for Obama to stop all flights from the infected countries in Africa.
There are no flights from the infected countries in Africa to the US.

And this healthcare worker was said to be using full protective gear when in contact with the dead man.

Here's (part of) the reason he won't.
Obama Promises Billions for Development in Africa The Global Panorama

He's a globalist and has more allegiance and affinity to his father's homeland than he does to america.

Racial solidarity trumps patriotism, as usual, with this one.

=================
i read somewhere this "worker" come in contact with him in the ER.
how many others in ER have/will be infected ?

then there is that NBC news crew spreading the disease also.

this is going to get very ugly due to Obolas "not to fear, ebola will not come here"
that :asshole: has this country nearly destroyed, my biggest fear is what the son-of-a-bitch can/will do in the next two years.

=================

this is going to get very ugly due to Obolas "not to fear, ebola will not come here"
that :asshole: has this country nearly destroyed, my biggest fear is what the son-of-a-bitch can/will do in the next two years.

Would it have been different with a Republican in charge? They'd have stopped all flights from those areas that don't fly to the US anyway?
Or they'd have just bombed the hell out of those areas.

That Obama is turning this country into ruins. OH wait! That was Bush!
wtc_collapse5.jpg

wtc3_7064.jpg

article-1249885-083AABF8000005DC-865_964x694.jpg

That Obama is turning this country into ruins. OH wait! That was Bush!
wtc_collapse5.jpg

wtc3_7064.jpg

article-1249885-083AABF8000005DC-865_964x694.jpg
The way still blame Bush, 911 was owned by Clinton.

Forum List

Back