2nd JFK Flight Skips Customs

And not one person will get fired for that oversize! Promoted maybe but not fired

Per the primary source on the issue:

Bumbling airline and security officials let travelers on American Airlines Flight 1223 from Cancun, Mexico, out of the airport on Monday morning without having their passports or bags checked, sources told The News.

The security lapse mirrored a similar incident involving another American Airlines flight in November...

.....Hours after the plane landed, American Airline officials pleaded with the Manhattan man — and presumably other passengers — to return to Kennedy and complete the customs process.

“I apologize for any inconvenience this may be for you; however it is a Customs requirement that every passenger entering the United States must clear Customs,” the airline wrote in an email sent to passengers.

“You could tell that they knew they screwed up and were desperate to get me to come,” the passenger added.

JFK allowed passengers to exit without going through Customs

But hey, you make up an elaborate conspiracy where the President of the United States *personally* interceded on this obscure flight into NY and ordered the Custom officials to let them through without checking them.......um, 'because'.

Just don't be offended if I point and laugh at your batshit.

Bumbling airline and security officials let travelers on American Airlines Flight 1223 from Cancun, Mexico, out of the airport on Monday morning without having their passports or bags checked, sources told The News.

The security lapse mirrored a similar incident involving another American Airlines flight in November...

.....Hours after the plane landed, American Airline officials pleaded with the Manhattan man — and presumably other passengers — to return to Kennedy and complete the customs process.

“I apologize for any inconvenience this may be for you; however it is a Customs requirement that every passenger entering the United States must clear Customs,” the airline wrote in an email sent to passengers.

“You could tell that they knew they screwed up and were desperate to get me to come,” the passenger added.

But hey, you make up an elaborate conspiracy where the President of the United States *personally* interceded on this obscure flight into NY and ordered the Custom officials to let them through without checking them.......um, 'because'.

Ok. Well....EVEN WORSE than ordering it.....HIS agency that he is in charge of is just accidentally not checking entire flights of people from foreign countries landing here.

Just a big ole Rick Perry style "oops" huh?

With terrorism on everyone's mind and ISIS trying to get here....Obamas TSA just says "oops" to missed plane loads of people huh?

Ok. Well....EVEN WORSE than ordering it.....HIS agency that he is in charge of is just accidentally not checking entire flights of people from foreign countries landing here.

Just a big ole Rick Perry style "oops" huh?

With terrorism on everyone's mind and ISIS trying to get here....Obamas TSA just says "oops" to missed plane loads of people huh?
Another ignorant fuck.

They made a mistake. Which is far cry from the 'I wonder who Obama is letting in' conspiracy batshit that this thread is founded on.

Its a flight from Cancun. Shitting your panties over ISIS might be a little over the top.

Forum List

Back