3:00AM Gaza Time: Just the Usual Victims

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Last Tuesday Noam Chomsky received a phone call from a journalist "living" under the Jewish Belligerent Occupation of Gaza:

"At 3am Gaza time, July 9, in the midst of Israel’s latest exercise in savagery, I received a phone call from a young Palestinian journalist in Gaza. In the background, I could hear his infant child wailing, amidst the sounds of explosions and jet planes, targeting any civilian who moves, and homes as well.

"He just saw a friend of his in a car clearly marked 'press' blown away.

"And he heard shrieks next door after an explosion but can’t go outside or he’ll be a likely target.

"This is a quiet neighborhood, no military targets – except Palestinians who are fair game for Israel’s high tech US-supplied military machine.

"He said that 70% of the ambulances have been destroyed, and that by then over 70 had been killed, and of the 300 or so wounded, about 2/3 women and children. Few Hamas activists have been hit – or rocket launching sites.

"Just the usual victims."

Zionism want all the land between the River and the sea for Jews.
Arabs whose families have lived there longer than Israel has been in existence object.
Zionism is a colonizing project

Gaza's Torment, Israel's Crimes, Our Responsibilities

Last Tuesday Noam Chomsky received a phone call from a journalist "living" under the Jewish Belligerent Occupation of Gaza:

"At 3am Gaza time, July 9, in the midst of Israel’s latest exercise in savagery, I received a phone call from a young Palestinian journalist in Gaza. In the background, I could hear his infant child wailing, amidst the sounds of explosions and jet planes, targeting any civilian who moves, and homes as well.

"And he heard shrieks next door after an explosion but can’t go outside or he’ll be a likely target.

"This is a quiet neighborhood, no military targets – except Palestinians who are fair game for Israel’s high tech US-supplied military machine.

"He said that 70% of the ambulances have been destroyed, and that by then over 70 had been killed, and of the 300 or so wounded, about 2/3 women and children. Few Hamas activists have been hit – or rocket launching sites.

Arabs whose families have lived there longer than Israel has been in existence object.

Egypt prosed a cease fire, Israel agreed, HAMAS rejected the proposal.

I noticed that, but I haven't seen any details of the cease fire; have you?

Just heard the terms of this cease fire mirror the two previous agreements which called for Israel to relax its belligerent occupation of Gaza. Jews reneged both times, and Hamas has not forgotten.

Last edited:

Cease fire means CEASE FIRE. No changes other than stop weapons being deployed, Hamas said NO.

Last edited:
Yeah you say that but we never hear how many poor Israelis have been killed by those super lethal kill death rockets that Hamas keep firing.

I'd live nextdoor to the Israelis any day but not so for Palestinians, Hamas, or any of those other groups of ideological or religious lunatics.

Let 'em all fight it out with ISIS and we'll see who's still standing in the end.

Cease fire means CEASE FIRE. No changes other than stop weapons being deployed, Hamas said NO.
The following might be the condition Hamas finds difficult to accept:

"c. Crossings shall be opened and the passage of persons and goods through border crossings shall be facilitated once the security situation becomes stable on the ground."

Israel has never exhibited the slightest inclination to relax its belligerent occupation of Gaza. If the Jews want peace, they will end their occupation of Palestine.

The full text of the Egyptian cease-fire proposal - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

Yeah you say that but we never hear how many poor Israelis have been killed by those super lethal kill death rockets that Hamas keep firing.

Israelis take cover. three teenagers slaughtered, should Israel just let rockets raindown?

"The Egyptian proposal for a cease-fire and negotiations provides an opportunity to end the violence and restore calm," Kerry said from Vienna, Austria. "We welcome the Israeli Cabinet's decision to accept it. We urge all other parties to accept the proposal."
Kerry strongly condemned the rocket launches by Hamas in the face of the cease-fire plan, and said he is prepared to fly to the Middle East as early as Wednesday, if needed.
The current Egyptian President, the ex-military chief Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, has weaker relations with Hamas than former President Mohamed Morsy, who brokered the 2012 deal. Morsy was ousted by the military in 2013.

HAMAS said no, not Israel.

So it's OK for me to keep shooting at you as long as I have lousy aim and inflict no damage. Thanks for explaining that.

"c. Crossings shall be opened and the passage of persons and goods through border crossings shall be facilitated once the security situation becomes stable on the ground."

Israel has never exhibited the slightest inclination to relax its belligerent occupation of Gaza. If the Jews want peace, they will end their occupation of Palestine.

The full text of the Egyptian cease-fire proposal - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

Israel was attacked, gained territory, ask Jordan to end its occupation of Palestinian land.

Israel was attacked, gained territory, ask Jordan to end its occupation of Palestinian land.
Jordan hasn't occupied any Palestinian land since the USS Liberty was nearly sunk.
Ask the 500,000 settlers in the West Bank to end their occupation.

Jordan hasn't occupied any Palestinian land since the USS Liberty was nearly sunk.

Here is the map:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...6BC9EB636205C9412D29069CE2BC3&selectedIndex=5

Here is the map:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...6BC9EB636205C9412D29069CE2BC3&selectedIndex=5
The Balfour Declaration proposed a Jewish homeland, not state, in Palestine with the provision that the non-Jewish population of Palestine suffer no restriction of their civil or religious rights. Jews currently rule all the land between the River and the sea, and their rule has come at the expense of the civil rights of non-Jews in Palestine.

Forum List

Back