3 "Code Red" alarms heard in my town a minute ago

Lipush, et al,

Interesting. Remember me talking about fragmentation within the Palestinian movement.

Islamic Jihad is held responsible for this unprovoked attack
(REFERENCE)

Islamic Jihad chief dies after clash with Hamas police; By AFP | AFP – 2 hours 43 minutes ago said:
Islamic Jihad severed contacts with the Hamas rulers of Gaza Sunday after a commander in its military wing died of wounds sustained in a police shooting, a leader of the radical group told AFP.
"Islamic Jihad today suspended its contacts with Hamas after police opened fire yesterday (Saturday) on one of the commanders of the Al-Quds Brigades, Raed Jundiya, 38, inflicting serious injuries from which he died this morning," the Jihad leader said.
Speaking on condition of anonymity, he said the Hamas police bore "full responsibility for Jundiya's death".
In a statement, Islamic Jihad's military wing said: "Raed Jundiya today succumbed to the wounds he sustained yesterday when Gaza government police shot him in the head in his home.
"The murder of Raed Jundiya represents a major service to the Zionist enemy, provided completely free of charge, whether deliberately or not, because the martyr was, as everybody knows, on the top of the Zionists' hit-list as he headed the Brigades' rocket unit."

SOURCE:
  • Islamic Jihad chief dies after clash with Hamas police | Fox News

Jihad member dies after shootout with Gaza police Published yesterday (updated) 23/06/2013 22:21]

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Islamic Jihad's military wing on Sunday condemned the death of one of their members, a day after a shootout with police in the Gaza Strip.

The Al-Quds Brigades sent their condolences to the family of Raed Qassim Jundeyeih and said the police were fully responsible for his death.

On Saturday, police went to an address in Gaza City to deliver a summons order to a member of the Jundeyeih family. Members of the family opened fire at the police officers as they approached the property and Qassim Jundeyeih was injured in the ensuing gun fight.

He died from his injuries on Sunday.

"Police went directly to arrest him, which led to a problem," the Al-Quds Brigade said, criticizing the lack of communication with the group in sensitive matters such as summons orders.

SOURCE: Jihad member dies after shootout with Gaza police | Maan News Agency

Most Respectfully,
R

Hamas has targeted an Islamic Jihad man this afternoon, RoccoR, like you kindly said

there is a constant struggle and "bad blood" between Hamas and Islamic-Jihad inside the Gaza strip. Islamic Jihad constantly fight against the Hamas' regime and ruling inside the strip, and is not obedient to Hamas' ceasefire.

I believe that the aggression towards the Israeli civilians is a message to Hamas from the Islamic Jihad. They said this evening that they "suspend" their relations with Hamas and they find themselves "free" to behave however they wish as a response for the targeted killings.

The last thing Hamas wishes now is another round with us.

And that makes it exactly what the Islamic Jihad will want to be after, a round with us out of spite, to provoke Hamas.

Either way, none of us here really care. The Hamas are the arm responsible for any kind of "trigger" made by ANY palestinian brigade, and they will also be held responsible for this sudden aggression.

I hope the IDF will respond soon to this.

A million and a half civilians will NOT be held hostages just because two annoying enemy brigades cannot get along.

If they want kindergarten, let them have it, but its time for us to be the responsible adult

Last edited:
I'm sorry they woke you up. It is ridiculous to have to put up with that nonsense. I hope the IDF gives them the business and they straighten up.

-Jeri

I'm sorry they woke you up. It is ridiculous to have to put up with that nonsense. I hope the IDF gives them the business and they straighten up.

-Jeri

The night is still young.

I am here with my mom and dad. Both are disabled. My poor mama was all trembling on the way to the shelter:(

Just for that I wish they give them some serious ass-kicking!

Ashdod.net is the website reporting news from the southern city of Ashdod and the south in general.

I just saw this update-

ב 23:40 רקטות נורו לעבר ישובים בדרום ו 2 פיצוצים נשמעו.
ב23:55 שוב רקטה נורתה לעבר נתיבות.
24:25 - 3 רקטות נורו אל הנגב.
24:50 צבע אדום ונפילות בזיקים וכרמיה, לא הרחק מאשדוד.
00:52 צבע אדום חוף אשקלון. ככול הנראה מספר שיגורים וירוט מוצלח שנשמע היטב באשדוד.
01:03 צבע אדום אזור ב"ש. נפילה שטח פתוח ללא נפגעים.
01:03 יירוט טיל שנע לכיוון חצרים

Those are the hours when the alarm took place. Personally I knew of 4. 3 in my town and another in Bnei Shimon. But apparently, there were much more

-Jeri

The night is still young.

I am here with my mom and dad. Both are disabled. My poor mama was all trembling on the way to the shelter:(

Just for that I wish they give them some serious ass-kicking!

Poor little thing. Tell her I'm praying for for your familys safety, Lipush. I will ask others to send prayers too. I'm sorry to hear they frightened her. Youre a good daughter. Be safe! This is very unsettling news about this Islamic Jihad group. - Jeri

Ashdod.net is the website reporting news from the southern city of Ashdod and the south in general.

I just saw this update-

ב 23:40 רקטות נורו לעבר ישובים בדרום ו 2 פיצוצים נשמעו.
ב23:55 שוב רקטה נורתה לעבר נתיבות.
24:25 - 3 רקטות נורו אל הנגב.
24:50 צבע אדום ונפילות בזיקים וכרמיה, לא הרחק מאשדוד.
00:52 צבע אדום חוף אשקלון. ככול הנראה מספר שיגורים וירוט מוצלח שנשמע היטב באשדוד.
01:03 צבע אדום אזור ב"ש. נפילה שטח פתוח ללא נפגעים.
01:03 יירוט טיל שנע לכיוון חצרים

Those are the hours when the alarm took place. Personally I knew of 4. 3 in my town and another in Bnei Shimon. But apparently, there were much more

Dang! That is serious! Keep your head down, Lipush! You've got incoming over there! I'll be praying for you guys.

Lipush, it is horrible for you and particularly your parents to have to go through this. The IDF have retaliated accordingly to the news. Stay safe and be strong. Prayers and good wishes coming your way from me.

Thank you.

Yes, they have responded, question is what the response's effects, if any.

We will wait and see.

It won't even make much of a dent. Leiberman has called the morning for a invasion and a "thorough clean-up" of Gaza. This is what should have been done last November, not the IDF retreating from the border.

The Kerem Shalom crossing has just been closed. Poor Gazans, what will they do without new 50 inch plasma screen tvs and American sized refrigerators. (Sarcasm fully intended). Every rocket fired from Gaza should equate to a week's closure of the crossing from hereon in, in my view.

20% of those forced out at the disengagement are still in temporary accommodation which is sickening considering they were forced out in the hope of peace. This is proof enough that no land at all should be given away.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ULKE9Lv3Q&list=PL04D54D8F88883C32]Hitnakut, singing girls N'vei Dekalim (?) - YouTube[/ame]

Dreadful and traumatic for all. This video brings it home to everyone how sickening it is to have to go through it several times a day.

The sooner this nonsense is stopped from Gaza the better.

-Jeri

Israel has always taken this meat head approach to their war.

That is why decades come and go and there is no peace.

:clap2:

XXXXXXXXX

The human rights abuses of Israel in her Occupation of Palestine never cease. So no reason for any of us to stop speaking about them, especially as they are being implemented. Besides what you posted about alarms, I have read of recent attacks on Gaza by Israel and closing of crossings. These acts violate intl law. The alarms are connected to Israels actions in Palestine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back