3 "Code Red" alarms heard in my town a minute ago

Off topic/trolling posts have been removed from this thread. I STRONGLY suggest that individual posters examine their posts for relevance and how they can contribute to this discussion in a postive way.

We are serious about putting a halt to trolling, baiting, off topic dog piling, and derailing of threads. If you can't handle the topic in a constructive manner- consider posting in BADLANDS or the FLAME ZONE (for personal attacks on individual posters).

For those who are unsure of the topic I recommend going to the OP.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and to those who have been working at improving their posting styles in IP :)

Further derailments or trolling will result in more serious actions on a case by case basis.

Please note I have taken measures regarding offending posters and will continue within the parameters prescribed by Zone 2 Rules.

The Administration and the Moderation Team are serious in their efforts to have a civil discourse as it pertains to the OP and any further posts which violate Zone 2 rules will be viewed in a more serious manner where infractions will be administered on a case by case basis.

Forum List

Back