3 Dems who fled their duties in Texas have contracted Covid despite being immunized

Practically all of the current hospitalizations and deaths are the unvaccinated.

If that is not holding in Israel, where they used Pfizer, why would you expect it to hold here?
Seems to be doing fine for now. There's always the possibility that new strains may emerge from the dumbasses who refuse to get vaccinated.
There's always the possibility that new strains may emerge from the- QUACK- FAKE-I- and the wuhan lab....but hey, if you enjoy being gullible, have at it.....
i wish all the dumb asses who got the death jab the best in the few remaining days you have left....

Practically all of the current hospitalizations and deaths are the unvaccinated.

If that is not holding in Israel, where they used Pfizer, why would you expect it to hold here?
It's still holding in Israel on vaccinated people less likely to need hospitalization vs the non vaccinated when infected.....

But sheesh! This sucks! Does appear that a booster shot is needed for the Delta variant if you don't want to catch it, at all....

Might as well get the booster for the Gamma and Theta variants while you’re there.

But but but.....they were all vaccinated right?

Brings into light their ridiculous celebratory photo packed into a plane maskless huh

The party line is they all caught it from the unvaccinated

That won't last long
the bottom line is, there is no 'vaccine'...don't be stupid, or ignorant
the death jab does nothing---what's in the death jab is what they want inside of you...
why else would they offer FREE perks?
nobody offered FREE perks w/ mmr, or polio....you scum demonRATS should stop lying to yourselves, and wake up to reality

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-03-17/trump-tells-followers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus?context=amp
not wasting my time on a PUBLISHERS link---fuck google--the censorship site
when you feel you have an actual unbiased link, get back to me

Seems to be doing fine for now. There's always the possibility that new strains may emerge from the dumbasses who refuse to get vaccinated.

Not sure it's from the unvaccinated. From the UK just today:
Again, unvaccinated people make up just about all of the hospitalizations and deaths. Getting the vaccine prevents the cytokine storm that is the result of the immune system damaging organs trying to fight the virus.
AH-CHOO all over you and your family----go crawl back under your rock and stay put
btw---what a good parrot/sheep you are
polly want a cracker?
I don't particularly care if any of you Trumpbots end up fighting for your life with a machine breathing for you. Every one of you vaccine deniers who die is karma working to restore balance.

It's still holding in Israel on vaccinated people less likely to need hospitalization vs the non vaccinated when infected.....

But sheesh! This sucks! Does appear that a booster shot is needed for the Delta variant if you don't want to catch it, at all....

I'm not so sure about that. This is the data I see.

View attachment 514165
Do you have a link? I'd like to read what they are saying on it.... Ty!

Brings into light their ridiculous celebratory photo packed into a plane maskless huh

That won't last long
Democrats always blame others...

Again, unvaccinated people make up just about all of the hospitalizations and deaths. Getting the vaccine prevents the cytokine storm that is the result of the immune system damaging organs trying to fight the virus.
AH-CHOO all over you and your family----go crawl back under your rock and stay put
polly want a cracker?
I don't particularly care if any of you Trumpbots end up fighting for your life with a machine breathing for you. Every one of you vaccine deniers who die is karma working to restore balance.
Karma is a plane-load of pusses running away from their jobs only to get COVID-19 after being vaccinated....

:p

polly want a cracker?
Karma will end up coming back to you the way human history as always done things. And it will be of your own making.

polly want a cracker?
"We hope you die" really isn't going to sell the vaccine any better.
Just saying.

That won't last long
the bottom line is, there is no 'vaccine'...don't be stupid, or ignorant
the death jab does nothing---what's in the death jab is what they want inside of you...
why else would they offer FREE perks?
nobody offered FREE perks w/ mmr, or polio....you scum demonRATS should stop lying to yourselves, and wake up to reality

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-03-17/trump-tells-followers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus?context=amp
not wasting my time on a PUBLISHERS link---fuck google--the censorship site
when you feel you have an actual unbiased link, get back to me

There is nothing biased with direct quotes.

Trump urges all Americans to get COVID vaccine: 'It's a safe vaccine' and it 'works'

5gu8pk.jpg
1afcdb14576a75fc.jpeg

Karma is becoming a meme when you do stupid shit in order to make a political point.

Cousins boy got it after being...umm 'fully immunized" a while back.
FT firefighter so he got stabbed early on. Tough kid,no drink, no smoke.
Died about a month ago

Might as well get the booster for the Gamma and Theta variants while you’re there.
If it helps, and keeps my parents who are old alive or older sister with asthma alive or hubby with high blood pressure alive I'm fine with doing it! It's not like I don't already have a vaccination and shot book that's already 6ft high....

polly want a cracker?
"We hope you die" really isn't going to sell the vaccine any better.
Just saying.
I don't hope you die but at this point I'm not sad about it when some public denier ends up croaked. Makes it seem like there is a little justice in the universe.

But but but....do you actually read what they say? Vaccinated people might still contract one of tbe variants but they unlikely to get seriously sick or end up in the hospital or dead. Quit building strawman.

But but but....do you actually read what they say? Vaccinated people might still contract one of tbe variants but they unlikely to get seriously sick or end up in the hospital or dead. Quit building strawman.
Put your mask on and shut up.

Strawman my ass. Plane load of morons not wearing their democrat approved face diapers get covid and I'm making a strawman?

So much for following the science....

Cloth masks do not protect you from contracti g a virus, & science has proven prolonged mask wearing is detrimental to your health.

And running away, holding an entire state hostage, while still collectingthrir salaries, because they can't have their way, being the minority, is typical of Democrats.

They have not done anything 'heroic'. Criminals flee the state.

polly want a cracker?
I don't particularly care if any of you commie lovers, scum demonRATS, end up fighting for your life with a machine breathing for you.....everyone will get what they deserve....

polly want a cracker?
the only ones that know, are the QUACK-FAKE-I, and the china man...they are the ass wipes that allowed this out of the wuhan lab...then again, i can't wait until it bites FAKE-I in the ass, and this piece of shit DIES---soon one could hope---
anybody who has had the CHINESE FLU, and lived already have their immunity, thats how the immune system handles illnesses---

Forum List

Back