3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland. Well, they have Band-Aid's!

Another good citizen with a gun.....until the moment she wasn't.

Good citizens with guns don't go murdering people, ya dumbass.
You are right...she stopped being a good citizen the minute she started murdering people. Do keep up.

You really are stupid......

90% of murderers have long histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years....so no, they are not "good Citizens" .....you freaking doofus.

You are right...she stopped being a good citizen the minute she started murdering people. Do keep up.

90% of murderers have long histories of crime and violence going back to their teen years....so no, they are not "good Citizens" .....you freaking doofus.
Yes, and they have been probated and plea bargained and early released so they can do it again.

I have 50 or so guns and none of them have ever murdered anyone since they've been in my possession. I can't vouch for what any of the previous owners did with them, but I can assure you that it's never happened while I've owned them.

Are you trying to say that the mere possession of a firearm makes someone a "potentional" murderer? So by the same token, am I to assume that because you own an automobile, you should be suspect that someday you might commit a mass pedestrian attack with your car?

Maybe we should pass a law that confiscates your automobile, just in case, eh?

So.....that's the case with this shooter? Do show.

Story says a friend had been shot...so she likely has ties to criminals.....so your post is stupid...likely a history of crime if not violence.....

So.....that's the case with this shooter? Do show.

When we get the details...which isn't likely since this story is going to disappear since she is Black, Female and didn't use an AR-15, the anti gun assholes will hide this story.....

And since the article says a friend had recently been killed....likely has ties to criminals...

Story says a friend had been shot...so she likely has ties to criminals.....so your post is stupid...likely a history of crime if not violence.....

A "friend"?

Definitely a lesbian love triangle gone wrong.

So..... a criminal goes into a gun free zone with a gun.....and the police show up with AR-15s.....don't they know how dangerous AR-15s are....shouldn't they go in there with a can of MACE and good intentions?

A "friend"?

Definitely a lesbian love triangle gone wrong.

We will never know....Black, Female, no AR-15......this story is over and Google will make it vanish...

I have 50 or so guns and none of them have ever murdered anyone since they've been in my possession. I can't vouch for what any of the previous owners did with them, but I can assure you that it's never happened while I've owned them.

Are you trying to say that the mere possession of a firearm makes someone a "potentional" murderer? So by the same token, am I to assume that because you own an automobile, you should be suspect that someday you might commit a mass pedestrian attack with your car?

So you are a good guy with a gun....until the day you are not.

How will you protect your dogs when some thug breaks into your house?

Which table will be safe to hide behind when some bad guy with a gun shoots up your favorite coffee shop?

Sorry to break it to you son, but were not living in a Hollywood movie. This isn't "Minority Report" where people are arrested and prosecuted for crimes they commit in the future.

Unlike your paranoid belief that anyone who owns a firearm is a potential murderer, we have what's called the "presumption of innocence".

So go sit on it and slowly spin. The law is on my side, chump.

A gunman killed three people and wounded two others Thursday at a drugstore distribution center in Harford County, Maryland, officials said Thursday.

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility, and "what I understand is the location is secure," said Rite Aid spokeswoman Susan Henderson. Roughly 1,000 employees work there, she said. ( Seems 3 killed 5 wounded)
3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland - CNN

:dunno:Hmm? Why would this happen?
And I sure hope the corrupted ATF and FBI are not investigating this
NRA approved use of guns. That would be wrong and so unfair per the Great Douche spews.
People kill people not firearms
And yet...for some strange reason....trumpanzees clutch their pearls over Fast & Furious guns.
Progressiveness promotes violence

Sorry to break it to you son, but were not living in a Hollywood movie. This isn't "Minority Report" where people are arrested and prosecuted for crimes they commit in the future.

Unlike your paranoid belief that anyone who owns a firearm is a potential murderer, we have what's called the "presumption of innocence".

As you can see with the fake Russia game with Trump and now the fake charges against Kavanaugh, the left are no longer hiding their naked power grabs..... Kavanaugh is guilty even though the fake accuser can't say where or when or who attacked her......

I have no criminal record, no history of violence....so yes...I am a good guy with a gun.

As you can see with the fake Russia game with Trump and now the fake charges against Kavanaugh, the left are no longer hiding their naked power grabs..... Kavanaugh is guilty even though the fake accuser can't say where or when or who attacked her......

Well at least they've given us the courtesy of removing their masks, so we can see them as they really are. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back