🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 Mortar shells launched from Gaza to Eshkol.

Of the 86 rockets that were launched from Gaza into Israel in recent days, only 8 were intercepted by the Iron Dome air defense system. This appears to be a relatively small success rate when considering the billions of dollars that went into its development. The Algemeiner wanted to know why, despite the plaudits and praise, we are still seeing images of destruction and suffering at the hands of missiles being launched from Gaza.
Is Iron Dome A Failure? The IDF Explains | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Yo do realize the Iron Dome is still work in progress right ?

Eat shit, it landed in Gaza in an empty radius which I've seen myself before. Residents can here explosions from the other side. It doesn't mean they landed in Israeli territory.

If it fell in Gaza, why should I eat shit?

I'll laugh my head off, actually
m0173.gif

You're eating shit because you're a liar. And only God knows what you're laughing. Whatever it is it's weird and creepy.

I wonder why it matters to you so much where the missles fell?

What matters is that they were launched.

You put your emphasize on silly matters.

No it doesn't. They aren't missiles, they are mortars, you're condradicting your own OP. Soo funny, it matters because its the difference between a fact and a lie. And the Eshkol area is mostly an empty area near the border.

Wow, at least he called the mortars, and not firecrackers haha :lol:

They couldn't even hit their target haha

Palestinians really stink with weapons !

It's a little group with no training. I wouldn't expect it. But there's more important things going on in the world other than this little thing which is actually nothing.

Correct title. Israel launches airstrike, it isn't israel responding, because there was nothing to respond to.

They didn't have reason to shoot him in the head and kill him. Now, since obviously nothing we say to prove who broke the ceasefire matters. You can go ahead and prove they shot and killed him because their lives were in danger.

But the main point is they agreed as part of the deal to not shoot at people near the fence. Yet they did and broke the agreement.

They didn't have reason to shoot him in the head and kill him. Now, since obviously nothing we say to prove who broke the ceasefire matters. You can go ahead and prove they shot and killed him because their lives were in danger.

But the main point is they agreed as part of the deal to not shoot at people near the fence. Yet they did and broke the agreement.

If you're going to brinng up a Palestinian shot dead, please tell us why he was shot dead

You tell us why Israel didn't abide by the ceasefire agreement and you tell us why he was shot dead. There's no justification for shooting someone dead unless he pointed a gun at them. Prove otherwise.

Forum List

Back