3 police officers shot in Cedar Park, Texas, suspect barricaded inside home

I was just telling my sister and her husband a few days ago, they should purchase a firearm to have in the house because of the way things are today. Home invasions and such. Neither of them seemed too enthusiastic about the idea because Cedar Park has very low crime.
I bet after this police shootout. If I brought the subject up again, they'd want my advice as to what firearm to buy for home defense. . :lol: :lol:

I'm serious. Send in a few social workers.
I copy you want to see how it works... Uhh ok... LOL
Oh i know how it works. We end up with fewer social worker.
They sure wouldn't like that. Maybe they'll let the police do their job again....Guess they'll have to learn the hard way if try it.
No social worker wants to. I think there is some confusion that social workers are chomping at the bits. That is not the case.
That would be my guess.

I was just telling my sister and her husband a few days ago, they should purchase a firearm to have in the house because of the way things are today. Home invasions and such. Neither of them seemed too enthusiastic about the idea because Cedar Park has very low crime.
I bet after this police shootout. If I brought the subject up again, they'd want my advice as to what firearm to buy for home defense. . :lol: :lol:
Coming to a theater near all real soon.

I definitely got weapons, knowledge, dogs, fencing, and a very good lawyer. :)

I just happen to be visiting my sister in Cedar Park, Texas as I type this. Cedar Park, is an up scale, mainly white, suburban city. A police shoot out like this is unheard of in this conservative community. ... :cool:

Just what I was going to say.
Surprised as hell!!! But they do have an hispanic pop of 17%

Well I’m being serious
Bring in the social services.
Let them go in
Let’s see how it works out. We can learn something new or prove what we already know

I've done that.
We have legal firearms....but we live in Democrat controlled NYC.
A lawyer in the family said that even with a home invasion, we....WE...are under obligation to retreat.

Democrat Party....the party of the felons.

I'm serious. Send in a few social workers.
I copy you want to see how it works... Uhh ok... LOL
Oh i know how it works. We end up with fewer social worker.
They sure wouldn't like that. Maybe they'll let the police do their job again....Guess they'll have to learn the hard way if try it.
No social worker wants to. I think there is some confusion that social workers are chomping at the bits. That is not the case.
it will still be fun to see social workers get killed tho....

Because social workers are mostly satanic liberals who hate America

Forum List

Back